Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
AMITAGARWAL

R World Getting Charged 10 Times More Why

Reliance service is getting worse and relaince are adding customers , they dont think how they

will handle the customers.

i am charged almost 10 times the amount ,

i use Reliance R World from handset .

and i got billed for more than 100 Rs instead of less than 10 Rs i am getting every month.

I am only using Tv Guide and nothing else.

and i am using only for 1-2 mins , i am sure i am using for same time i am using every month.

But from Dec 2007 and Jan 2008 they are charging 10 times what i am using.

Customer care dont helps tells u are charged for only for what u have used.

yea .. sometimes they ****.. and who wants rworld .. the foolish low quality vids,wallpapers n stupid stuff...

yea true even i was charged 140 rs , must have used not more than 5 min for accesing unbill info , this is looting and cheating , i have complained to trai for such looting

and i am using only for 1-2 mins , i am sure i am using for same time i am using every month.

If ur phone supports then install operamini and use net to check the same info rather than using r world... I believe the network chrges will still be lower than what they charge for their applications

^^^

@amitagarwal

My dear friend, this is the common answer which CC people generally uses for every subscriber. The point here is that if you are sure enough that you had been wrongly charged than just not accept their common answer. Tell them that you are 100% sure that you had been charged wrongly. After little arguments they will be bound to file your complaint and you will get the reversal within 48 hours.

Don't let them take you granted. Just call them again and bound them to file your complaint.

We all are with you my dear friend.

Regards.

CC is useless and not able to handle more than general queries...

whenever you talk take their names down and wish to speak to their superiors.. and it will certainly help if you speak confidently, dont show gentle nature there....

and yes complaint number is also required to be kept for record...

^^^

My dear friends, I too many times was charged wronglyfor Rworld. But every time I registered the complaint and get the waiver from Reliance.

Only God knows what would happen to the balance of those who don't even bother to check their balance after using Rworld.

Regards.

^^^

@amitagarwal

My dear friend, this is the common answer which CC people generally uses for every subscriber. The point here is that if you are sure enough that you had been wrongly charged than just not accept their common answer. Tell them that you are 100% sure that you had been charged wrongly. After little arguments they will be bound to file your complaint and you will get the reversal within 48 hours.

Don't let them take you granted. Just call them again and bound them to file your complaint.

We all are with you my dear friend.

Regards.

^^^

My dear friends, I too many times was charged wronglyfor Rworld. But every time I registered the complaint and get the waiver from Reliance.

Only God knows what would happen to the balance of those who don't even bother to check their balance after using Rworld.

Regards.

i did argue many times,

they even registered complained and after 48 hours i called again and was told that i was charged for what i have used.

then again i check rworld tv guide menu for 1 min and mine unbill amount increased with 21 rs . Yes 21 rs

i complain again telling this , they says they dont/cant see unbill amount so cant register and follow up mine case.

and mine case is solved.

i told i want to talk to seniors many times but they say there is no other thing u can do from customer care.

they are no other officals who can deal with the issue.

last month i got 130 Rs in R world , for using like i am using every month.

and beleive me i was getting just approx 10 Rs every month.

but from dec 2007 R world charges rise so much.

i use R world to check bill and for tv guide only (nothing more)

Usage in KB 12525 126.40

Total 12525 126.40

how come KB 12525 i downloaded with just checking tv guide every week and only bill

they dont listen .

Amit my sympathies with u , as i told u they also overcharged me for 160 rs for using maybe 5 min of unbill info , if this is not looting what is ???.

There is no use complaining to those people , they only insist more , better change to prepaid or take a set with no r world

Amit my sympathies with u , as i told u they also overcharged me for 160 rs for using maybe 5 min of unbill info , if this is not looting what is ???.

There is no use complaining to those people , they only insist more , better change to prepaid or take a set with no r world

i am using pre paid connection.

i too have been charged a huge amount almost 10 times for normal usage of stock quotes under unlimited finance pack.for 17 seconds i have been billed data downloaded as 1 mb whereas their service speed is 1 mb/min.all these days i was getting a maximum of 20kb per download.cc telling you have downloaded so mush.please tell me what to do since they have billed me for 3500 rupees for no fault of min.please suggest what is the remedy.

Reliance service is getting worse and relaince are adding customers , they dont think how they

will handle the customers.

i am charged almost 10 times the amount ,

i use Reliance R World from handset .

and i got billed for more than 100 Rs instead of less than 10 Rs i am getting every month.

Reallly fed up with r world , every month am getting 40 rs xtra without touching r world button , who should i complain

charging problem was from dec to 15feb

r world kb issue resolved from 16 feb

so enjoy .

@Deependra, do you mean to say that there was an internal problem from Reliance for overcharging RWorld? Please provide details.

^^^

And what will happen to those who had been overcharged for this period my dear friend ?

If this was the internal problem with Reliance, then they should refund the overcharged money to it subscribers.

Regards.

There definitely was a problem wherein R-World was being overcharged. They overbilled me for the month of December. I complained, but they did not reverse the charges and I had no proof (lost my handset that month, so could not check the logs).

They overbilled me again for the month of January. I was keeping a close watch on the usage, and so had proof of having been overbilled (they had charged over 15 times what my actual usage was). I sent them a lengthy mail with a snap of the logs and an explanation of being overcharged, and only then did they reverse the charges.

So, the billing problem was definitely there. If it has been resolved, then that would be great. Nahi to, will have to fight with reliance every month when the bill is generated.

true , there are many customers who must have paid inspite of overcharging all of them must be refunded back , i know a lot of guys who quit reliance due to their useless r world over billing , they will never come back and the reputation lost to reliance is not redeemable at all

It is really bad on part of reliance to overcharge the customers for their internal problems. God knows what will happen.

charging problem was from dec to 15feb

r world kb issue resolved from 16 feb

so enjoy .

can u tell how u know there was really a problem and how do u know it is solved on feb 16

please reply to me at (email address i have pm u )

i was charged approx 400 Rs more for 2 months.

Edited by AMITAGARWAL

^^^

Hi Guys Got kicked from reliance for Rs.198 from only 5 min :( i was just looking in babe watch searching for a good wallpaper and graphic for ma mobile but they looted me for rs 198 ******** !

Sad mine 198 rs cant be come back !

Regards

Shyam

^^^

Did you try contacting CC to check for this and ask for refund? Did you check with them why they have charged you such an exorbitant amount?

Gawd no!!! They aren't so narrow minded! They cheat in all ways... they are truly multi-dimensional! :grin: