Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vittal_vn

Spice CDMA-C Series & C-810

^^^ Thanks for finally uploading the picture! Well, the camera seems strictly OK. BTW that's my favourite spot, Nariman point.

Hi guys!

Thanks a ton for your thoughts on C-810 and D-88. Could someone please answer the following questions regarding both C-810 and D-88?

1. Someone said the interface in slow? Is it slow when opening photos only or slow all round? Does it say something "Loading" every time one goes from one menu option to another (like in Nokia phones?)

2. How man SMS groups are available and what is the size of each group?

3. Is it possible to store SMS in PC through data cable and PC sync software? What about images, ringtones and songs? And can the sms be stored in the memory card (as against phone memory)?

4. How's the FM reception?

5. There are differing views about the phone hanging up. How often does it hang? Does if hang only while using a particular feature????

6. Does it have a flash light? If yes, can it be used as a torch?

7. Are video ring tones supported?

8. What is the cost of a 2 GB Tflash card?

While answering the questions please mention the model with respect to which you are answering.

Regards,

Yash

Hi buddy i've been using c-810 since 20days

Hi guys!

Thanks a ton for your thoughts on C-810 and D-88. Could someone please answer the following questions regarding both C-810 and D-88?

1. Someone said the interface in slow? Is it slow when opening photos only or slow all round? Does it say something "Loading" every time one goes from one menu option to another (like in Nokia phones?)

Yes the loading is slow as it has to read files from flash memory

2. How man SMS groups are available and what is the size of each group?

None, you have to manually add numbers while sending and max allowed in one shot is 10. You cannot create sms groups

3. Is it possible to store SMS in PC through data cable and PC sync software? What about images, ringtones and songs? And can the sms be stored in the memory card (as against phone memory)?

Yes you can store/send sms using pc sync software provided

4. How's the FM reception?

Good

5. There are differing views about the phone hanging up. How often does it hang? Does if hang only while using a particular feature????

Still haven't faced such a problem

6. Does it have a flash light? If yes, can it be used as a torch?

No

7. Are video ring tones supported?

No

8. What is the cost of a 2 GB Tflash card?

460/- Kingston in bangalore

While answering the questions please mention the model with respect to which you are answering.

Regards,

Yash

Seems like this handset has all the things I need: Headset, FM & Good Battery. I heard that it is slower in response at sometimes. If I add the 2 GB flash memory, will it go fast ?

If I add the 2 GB flash memory, will it go fast ?

^^^

@Arnuld

My dear friend, no handset goes fast after adding the 2 GB flash memory. Although it may work slightly slow.

Regards.

JAADOOOOOOOOO............!

Hi friends i was just playing with my spice c-810 today morning and i was surprised.

Well my phone was getting charged mean while i removed the battery of my mobile and as it was on charging so mobile kept switched on only and didn't turned off. Now after removing the battery i removed the sim (reliance UIM) and put the battery back and removed it from charging. now in whole process mobile didn't turned off. I was getting full network signals without sim also. so i tried to send a sms and it was success fully sent with a delivery report. i tried to call but call button didn't worked out. Iwas only able to recieve/send sms's.

The most surprising part was when i called my reliance number from other number.

Friends i was able to recieve the call sucessfully without sim in my mobile.

Then i inserted that sim in my LG3450 and surprinsingly i was shocked when i called my number the both mobiles were ringing. Both refer to spice C-810 and LG3450 . they were ringing simultaneously. :eek:

:Contento:

Hi friends i was just playing with my spice c-810 today morning and i was surprised.

Well my phone was getting charged mean while i removed the battery of my mobile and as it was on charging so mobile kept switched on only and didn't turned off. Now after removing the battery i removed the sim (reliance UIM) and put the battery back and removed it from charging. now in whole process mobile didn't turned off. I was getting full network signals without sim also. so i tried to send a sms and it was success fully sent with a delivery report. i tried to call but call button didn't worked out. Iwas only able to recieve/send sms's.

The most surprising part was when i called my reliance number from other number.

Then i inserted that sim in my LG3450 and surprinsingly i was shocked when i called my number the both mobiles were ringing. Both refer to spice C-810 and LG3450 . they were ringing simultaneously. :eek:

:Contento:

^^^

Hmmm. Its really seems to be a magic.

Dear Vikas, to prove your words you should repeat the same and record the incident on a video camera. Then put the video on You Tube. So that all members could belive what you are saying. Otherwise the above incident could not be believed at all.

Regards.

Shocking !!

Has any such info been shared before ??

That's strange really. But how can you call your sim using your phone? Doesn't it fall under cloning?

My dear friends, it is not advisable to believe in this at all until and unless it is presented with enough proofs.

Regards.

ok i ll try for the proof but anyone with c-810 can do himself also.

Then i inserted that sim in my LG3450 and surprinsingly i was shocked when i called my number the both mobiles were ringing. Both refer to spice C-810 and LG3450 . they were ringing simultaneously.

^^^

My dear freind, whats their to try, you had bluntly told that the above is happening for you instantly. Then where is the matter to try. Just pick up the camera and record the same. Thats it.

If you provide enough proofs for the same then I confirm, that I will send a media team at your place who will cover the whole story and telecast the same on the prominent channel. But for this you have to produce enough GENUINE proofs. Otherwise no member at Rimweb will ever believe your words.

Regards.

Then i inserted that sim in my LG3450 and surprinsingly i was shocked when i called my number the both mobiles were ringing. Both refer to spice C-810 and LG3450 . they were ringing simultaneously.

^^^

My dear freind, whats their to try, you had bluntly told that the above is happening for you instantly. Then where is the matter to try. Just pick up the camera and record the same. Thats it.

If you provide enough proofs for the same then I confirm, that I will send a media team at your place who will cover the whole story and telecast the same on the prominent channel. But for this you have to produce enough GENUINE proofs. Otherwise no member at Rimweb will ever believe your words.

Regards.

It won't buddy, i've tried it myself. I removed my sim by allowing it to charge. The phone light starts blinking thats it. :Contento:

Me also tried ... shows signal indication, but able to make emergency calls only ...

I went to see the c810 yesterday with great expectations. Atleast by looks, i was very disappointed. The phone is virtually a brick lookalike, with the screen not at big as my expectations. I was planning to get it to watch movies on my commute, but watching movie in that small screen won't be much enjoyable experience I think.

Why you want to watch a movie on mobile, no matter how big screen is. This is what TVs and Theaters are for :Decepcionado:

WHere are the settings friends.... i am talking abt wap settings of tata.

Ok .. then.

Shouldn't the guy be getting a warning for this from the moderators ?? Cause he is :

1) Misleading the forum members - Intentionally

2) Making us to believe the crap story & in the process cause some damage to our phones.

3) This is a fun interactive site & not a joke site.. April fool day is allowed though.

Guess we can put an end to such dis-appointing non-sense next time.

hey all members,

with all info I have finally purchased the C810. and i think I have make right deceision.

Thnks to all members.

^^^

Congrats for the purchase of your new handset my dear Chirag. Do post some review of the handset after using the same.

Regards.

Hi friends

Can you send good image of C810 Camera with good scenery so that We can compare clearly with other phone cams.Image uploaded by someone is not comparable with out any colors.Pls post few pics with max resolution.

Hi friends

Can you send good image of C810 Camera with good scenery so that We can compare clearly with other phone cams.Image uploaded by someone is not comparable with out any colors.Pls post few pics with max resolution.

hI CHECK THIS IMAGE QUALITY.

20uye02.jpg

Edited by vikasmahajanz

Friends now Spice C-810 is also available at reliance website. They have added spice c-810 in their list.

Check this link-: http://www.rcom.co.in/webapp/Communication...dset/mobile.jsp

hello friends what are you reviews about the pic i have loaded....