Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vittal_vn

Spice CDMA-C Series & C-810

Would require this phone.

Ppl in Bangalore please guide in case its available anywhere.

It is available for Rs. 6500 In Delhi with a Prepaid Connection and Lifetime Validity free of cost.

WAP Seting for Older lot as Some Lot dont have it InBuilt

Reliance WAP Settings

Connection Name: Reliance Mobile World

server dial:#777

User name: SC810@wap.relianceinfo.com

Password: PaEs98nsde

Proxy Server IP: wapgw.ricinfo.com

Proxy Server port: 8080

Means Proxy / Port = wapgw.ricinfo.com:8080

Wap Site = http://rworld.co.in

TATA Wap Settings

Connection Name = TATA Zone

Dialer Connection Name = TATA Zone

Server Dial = #777

User Name = wapuser

Password = wapuser

Proxy Server IP = 172.23.252.15

Proxy Server Port = 9401

Means Proxy / Port = 172.23.252.15:9401

Wap Site Address = http://wap.tatazone.com

WAP Seting for Older lot as Some Lot dont have it InBuilt

Reliance WAP Settings

Connection Name: Reliance Mobile World

server dial:#777

User name: SC810@wap.relianceinfo.com

Password: PaEs98nsde

Proxy Server IP: wapgw.ricinfo.com

Proxy Server port: 8080

Means Proxy / Port = wapgw.ricinfo.com:8080

Wap Site = http://rworld.co.in

TATA Wap Settings

Connection Name = TATA Zone

Dialer Connection Name = TATA Zone

Server Dial = #777

User Name = wapuser

Password = wapuser

Proxy Server IP = 172.23.252.15

Proxy Server Port = 9401

Means Proxy / Port = 172.23.252.15:9401

Wap Site Address = http://wap.tatazone.com

Hi fren,

Am using C810. I have fed the browser settings provided by you. But it still RWorld is not working on my phone. Can u help me out in this??

When i go to Profiles and personalize it, the ring tones from my memory card is not visible & nt accessible. I can only set ringtones from memory card thru " Set as my ringtone"

and

In contacts-->Groups.

I cant set a ringer tone for groups from my memory card and phone(except predefined)..

Only predefined tones can be set.

Is this a bug on this phone?? Can anyone help me to troubleshoot it??

Thanks in advance..

Rishie

A lot of ppl are now facing problems with Bluetooth in this phone..

Any idea ?

Even the Backlight stays on for 1-2 hours although defined as 10 secs..

hi....i am not able to find spice c 810 anywhere...its out of stock...

anybody having an idea that when its going to be in stock again????

is the supply has been stopped to fix up sum bugs....

^^^

@Gaurav

My dear friend, now we can expect a new lates upgraded version of this handset very soon.

Regars.

spice C 810 is again available in the market for Rs 6200 (with bill).....saw it today at a local shop.... :Sorprendido:

Dear Friends,

Can we install OPERA MINI in this handset ? And Is it (WAP) functioninig same way as Nokia 6275 ?

Thanks.

Dev

hi frds ,

Anybody tell me about spice 810 Camera Quality. Campare to LG 6250

Urgent Rely Pls Frds

Thanks

Hi..

i got the C810..but i am not able to upload any music file onto the memory card..from the system..what are the settings that need to be done.

Do guide me..

My dear frnds...

pls guide me to install the rworld

the wap site is seems as a blank screen

:(:unsurehelp:

Anybody tell me about spice 810 Camera Quality.

Bump. Pls, can any owner upload pics taken by 810. Originals, not resized/retouched ones.

How to send group sms using c-810, all the options compared to nokia 6255 are gone. Is there any option to create groups??

this is my first post ..i just bought this fone in thane ( mumbai) for 6100 - inclusive of a Blank reliance sim card ...

my first impression is awesum ...though i have to use it yet ..........................its awesum fone ..................the music is kool ( it has a 3.5 mm ) head fone jack ..this was sumthing i never expected ..ow i can plug my shure earphones and listen to the musik !! the sound quality is kool ...much better than most nokia musik fones ( not n91) .................the sound output is kool from the fone directly ..nice n loud .....

the battery is sumthing i am in luv with ..i just hope it stays on and on ..its a huge battery ( in size as well as in mah ) ...hope it dont wear out soon coz i heard to find the battery is tough .....................

hence my first impression of this fone is awesum ......will post a detailed review and pics if any 1 wants !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i still have to explore the fone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but from wat basic features i have seen i found it stunning ...the real test will be call quality and signal strength capturing capacity and yes battery backup and battery utility over a few months ...that sumthing yet to be seen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to see the c810 yesterday with great expectations. Atleast by looks, i was very disappointed. The phone is virtually a brick lookalike, with the screen not at big as my expectations. I was planning to get it to watch movies on my commute, but watching movie in that small screen won't be much enjoyable experience I think.

I am still toying with the idea of getting it for its battery and photo quality. Pls post some sample photos!

for 6000 u cant expect everything in the fone dude !!! i think its total worth of the price it has ....................blackberry is priced 25ooo and its absolutely useless at that price ( though it has sum added features )) !!!

This phone is just awesome in appearance, but to use al the features u need a T-flash card. Unfortunately it doesn't come with a memory card, who has done this kind of sales strategy :rofl_200: .

Guys i'm waiting reply for my question of sending group sms. Manually selecting each number is irritating.

@antinikhil: Congrats on your purchase. Where did you buy it in thane at 6100? Can the phone be used as pen drive (ie downloading data without any softwares)? How long is the battery life? Call quality, ringtone sound, loudspeaker sound? Also, can you pls upload some sample snaps from the phone?

This phone is very nice.I purchase this phone to Reliance Web world as Rs.6350

All function nice like .... POP 3 Mail,Good Sound Quality,Good Camera Quality,Good FM Sound Quality,Working all reliance ,TATA, vargin connection without any change networking Setting.Both Web Browser Working Fine.

Negative side : Alots of buag in Bluetooth received file.All Handset there problem as same.Phone Sidely slow opening photo.

user do not assign image to particular numbers.