Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kesav

D-88n With Opera Mini

well i have not used this phone as modem but data and charging port are one and if u connect data cable by usb the phone charges and asks what do u wanna phone to be a modem or a usb drive

hey guys thnks for the answers....one thing more has anybody used the set.....the query is how is the set's modem coz lg n samsung sets used to get so hot while being used as modem...n whts the avg speed u guys r getting thru this set........

Hello friends...!!!

m also not getting delivery reports of d msg that have been sent through cdma...

N the msg r also not saved in d outbox..!!

n the biggest prob i m facing is that sometimes the msg get over laphed by themself..!!

Let me clear it 2 u...

As sometime the sender of a msg wld b 2 diffrent person but d msg wld b same...

but in d msg it wld be showing diffrent time..

N d sms sent by the 1st person is not present but d msg wld be same that hav been sent by 2nd person..!!

Now pls dont say me that they both might hav sent d same msg as before overlaping the msg were diffrent...!!!

Pls reply...

Any idea about D88n's cuurent price?

^^^

I think now its available at Rs.7050/-, but I'm not sure about the same.

Regards.

hi friends you can upgrade to opera mini 4.1 version once you log on to network thr opera mini 3 version.

shortly spice will be introducing GSM +cdma dual mode phone with windows OS 6.1 version with good battary life . 1-2 monthspresently HOT spot is giving D88n at 7200 with bluetooth free.

Hello Friends.

I had purchase D-88n Spice mobile phone. But i am facing below probelms.

1) When i switch off the phone and restart again i lost my SMS in Out box and SMS which are store in Draft folder and when i again swith off and again restart i am able to see this sms.

2) If one of my friend had me SMS after some time this SMS is shown in different name. (Duplicate copy is automatical created)

So it very diffuclt to know who has send which SMS.

3) Also in out box we are not able to see the date and time on which SMS is send.

Pls let me know if any body is facing similar problem and if you can help me to solve this.

Rgds

Sachin.[/size]

Hello friends...!!!

m also not getting delivery reports of d msg that have been sent through cdma...

n the biggest prob i m facing is that sometimes the msg get over laphed by themself..!!

Let me clear it 2 u...

N d sms sent by the 1st person is not present but d msg wld be same that hav been sent by 2nd person..!!

Now pls dont say me that they both might hav sent d same msg as before overlaping the msg were diffrent...!!!

Pls reply...

Hi Deeps,

I am also facing this problem. Did you got the solution for this. I am wondering why i have purchase this cell???

hi friends you can upgrade to opera mini 4.1 version once you log on to network thr opera mini 3 version.

shortly spice will be introducing GSM +cdma dual mode phone with windows OS 6.1 version with good battary life . 1-2 monthspresently HOT spot is giving D88n at 7200 with bluetooth free.

hi Dinesh,

My opera Mini is not working problem. Secondly i have taken 2 GB card and in this card there is no opera mini. How to install the opera mini in this card. can you help me pls.

Thanks

Sachin

^^^

@Sachin

My dear friend, the opera mini will be installed in your handset and not in the external memory card. For installing opera mini, you have to go to the website of Opera on your handset and their you will get the option to install Opera Mini.

Regards.

well kamal u r wrong here the opera mini is in memory card only not in handset thats the saddest part dunno kow what have they thought in doing so . . . please copy the java folder in ur memory card and then use it

^^^

Hmmm, Opera Mini in memory card. LOL. Really its not good at all.

Regards.

I am facing the same problem

Hello friends...!!!

Let me clear it 2 u...

Pls reply...

one of the biggest problem is that at times the sms that one receives dunno know why gets blank just the name and time is shown . . .anyways its not blank . . but dunno know why

Guys, you have defeintely done a great job of soritn out the d88.

Please be kind enough to detail the modem setup for the d-88n for reliance netconnect funtion.

Thanks a million in advance.

Raj

well kamal u r wrong here the opera mini is in memory card only not in handset thats the saddest part dunno kow what have they thought in doing so . . . please copy the java folder in ur memory card and then use it

Hi

I have try to install by visiting on opers site. It shows that opera mini 4 is will not install in your hand set.

So i have try to install Opera 3 by when i do so my phone get restart and nothing happen.

Rgds

Sachin

Has anybody used BT headphone with D88n?

If yes plz give the details of the headphone used.

Please be kind enough to detail the modem setup for the d-88n for reliance netconnect funtion.

Raj

The modem drivers are available on the Spicemobile.in site

But my question is whether anybody tried Vista Netconnectivity..

these drivers were also available but it being a 'Spice', cant take chances..

do u have the settings for spice D-88n

if so please help me also

User Name :

Password :

Gateway :

Number :

Port :

Raj

The modem drivers are available on the Spicemobile.in site

But my question is whether anybody tried Vista Netconnectivity..

these drivers were also available but it being a 'Spice', cant take chances..

the drivers are only for win 98 and vista. the drivers for win xp are missing.

does the d-88 modem driver for win xp work with d88-n as well.

Thanks a million in advance

^^^

Yes my dear friend, it will work on D88n also.

Regards.

While upgrading firmware the Service Guy erased Opera Mini from my phone? How to reinstall it?

^^^

Yes my dear friend, it will work on D88n also.

Regards.

Yes, i've finally seen this phone working with Vista-Netconnect..

Only issue was constant dis-connection which can be rectified by simple alteration of 'inactivity' options.

hey guys one more thing i hv to ask does the phon gives an indication on which line the incoming call is coming......like if the call is coming on cdma or gsm????