Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Saurav

Htc S720 Doubts / Suggestions

^^^

My dear Venkatesh, I'm also using HTC S720 without any hassles. You can definetely go for it. Its a good handset my dear friend.

Regards.

@venbab

I think Saurav is looking to exchange his S720 with HTC Mogul, which is much more superior and cheaper alternative...

Costly Handset..19k..Not worth buying as of now...

Dear Saurav,

I am planning to go for a new smart phone, do you recommend going for htc s720 as you are using the same for quite some time now.

HTC S720 is a good handset I have no issues till date. I am using it from Mid April 2008.

@venbab

I think Saurav is looking to exchange his S720 with HTC Mogul, which is much more superior and cheaper alternative...

I am a regular RIMWEB Reader better u call me "RIMWEB ADDICT". Daily I find intersting softwares & themes for 6800. Many ofwhich are not designed for S720.So this attracts me to shift to "HTC 6800".

Daily I find intersting softwares & themes for 6800. Many ofwhich are not designed for S720.So this attracts me to shift to "HTC 6800".

this is the power of 3rd party support ......thats y the success of so many phones depends on 3rd party support( iphone as an example) ......this is the very same reason y i buy such kind of handsets which can b given a nitro boost with third party apps

dear all,

thanks for the suggestions

Is there any way by which we can send an SMS to callers saying "I am busy now. Will Call you back later" without taking the call; on my S720

@Vishal Goyal

Download nue led and turned of the led of ur s720 phone with this software i think battery life is increase.

Hey Vijay .Thanks for the effort. But I am unable to install the program. It shows the following error:

Installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions.