Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ashoksoft

Htc Tweaks

@vijay,

could you pls elaborate on the difference with our present rom of 3.35 and the new one of 3.56 which u mentioned??

also do let me know where can i download the 3.56 rom and 3.42 radio??

Thanks!!

I just installed this and also uninstalled it. The thing is that the Keypad tones have changed after uninstalling this. Now I hear a monotonous tone after each key press instead of the Standard Keypad Tones which were different for each number. Could anybody Pls give me a resolution for this (any registry entry) without Hard Reseting my device, so that I can return to the Standard Keypad Tones.

Anupe/Others - Help Please.

Thanks in advance...

I have compiled a list of entries for registry key editing to get the default sounds, in the attached notepad file.

Please use it and reset values as shown in that file. It should get your default dtmf tones back.

Do let me know if it was successful in solving the issue.

default_tone_settings_touch.txt

Alright this is my first time on this site. But I have a question about this cool new phone I have, Does anyone else witht the 6900 have the problem that when someone calls you cant see the number or who it is until you answer the phone?

Not sure what exactly you mean . Could you elaborate on that "You cant see the number"... What does it show up as, when someone calls ? Dark screen and only the ring tone or is it something else??

Alright this is my first time on this site. But I have a question about this cool new phone I have, Does anyone else witht the 6900 have the problem that when someone calls you cant see the number or who it is until you answer the phone?

Hey litlbrt13, we have a group of around 5-6 users who are using 6900 but no one have reported this problem.

Can you tell me the mobile operator name and city ?

breg

S@N

@vijay,

could you pls elaborate on the difference with our present rom of 3.35 and the new one of 3.56 which u mentioned??

also do let me know where can i download the 3.56 rom and 3.42 radio??

Thanks!!

No major deference between this two rom but when u install 3.56 rom it contain 3.42radio by default. If the radio version is Upgrade the phones GPS ,Network And Bluetooth receiving strength is increase.and it was work fine.

Edited by vijaymalhotra_2007

Yes we see the callers phone numbers without answer the call

I just installed this and also uninstalled it. The thing is that the Keypad tones have changed after uninstalling this. Now I hear a monotonous tone after each key press instead of the Standard Keypad Tones which were different for each number. Could anybody Pls give me a resolution for this (any registry entry) without Hard Reseting my device, so that I can return to the Standard Keypad Tones.

Anupe/Others - Help Please.

Thanks in advance...

I have compiled a list of entries for registry key editing to get the default sounds, in the attached notepad file.

Please use it and reset values as shown in that file. It should get your default dtmf tones back.

Do let me know if it was successful in solving the issue.

default_tone_settings_touch.txt

@Anupe

No mate, its not changing. The String Value in each of the entries change back to "\Windows\dpadctl.mid" after using the keypad. Donno why? And the monotonous Key Tone remains.

Have loaded the vibrate cab again. At least something is better than nothing LOL. And on Vibrate cab, the no. press speed also increases.

Pls suggest remedy...

Edit: Problem solved, did hard reset (which was due anyway)

Edited by dkaile

@vijay, where can i download the new rom from?

@Greatest

This is the Link

^^^ Thanks Vijay.. :)

Anybody has answers please ?

Regards

MG

Hi !

I want solution of 2 problems.

1. In dialer, the name and number that appears is too small, how can we increase the font size?

2. Every now and then, a notification apperas "Delhi" even if I am in Delhi through out. Is there a method to disable it ?

I know lot of experts here...so I am quite hopeful to get a solution. :)

Regards

MG

Edit: Oops....I am talking about HTC Touch 6900.

The word prediction and word completion is not working on my Touch. Help!!!

Guys, I have installed the new rom from sprint for my mogul.... the SMS is threaded, which I do not want.... is there any way, where we can change it?? I want it to be like how it was earlier... different messages all the time!!

Guys, I have installed the new rom from sprint for my mogul.... the SMS is threaded, which I do not want.... is there any way, where we can change it?? I want it to be like how it was earlier... different messages all the time!!

Intall this cab file

thanks a lot vijay!! :)

Your wellcome majakaro

Gurus, how do I activate word prediction and word completion on my Touch?

Your wellcome majakaro

Majaj karu chu mogul saathe :)

(translation for ppl who doesnt understand gujju, I am already enjoying with mogul :) )

Gurus, how do I activate word prediction and word completion on my Touch?

Go to Settings->Personal->Input->Word Completion Check this features

Vijay Bhai, I have done that, but still it is not working. When I am creating an sms using fully Qwerty key board, I get 4 words as word prediction on my Mogul. But when I create an sms on my Touch, it does not predict the 4 words. I am using the original Sprint rom. Have I missed to instal any software which is independent of the rom?

Guys... I have a friend, he has a reliance connection in Mogul 3.35 ROM. There is a peculier problem. His outgoing calls/sms are working perfectly alright. But he isn't getting incoming calls/sms.. strange... he came to me and i hard reset the phone from the beginning.... still the problem persists...

help me if you guys can..!! :)

Thanks!!

try and check the all setting perfectly done in QPST and CDMA workshop check it and install latest rom try this one

@vijay, I have tried the same... i checked all the commands in the QPST service programming and also in the cdma workshop... and again wrote the values... but still the incoming call problem persists..

I have not installed the latest rom!! do u want me to try it after installing the latest rom??...

Also after I install the new ROM (3.56), will I be able to come back to the old ROM (3.35)??

Little urgent!! Thanks a lot :)

Edited by Greatest

^^^ continuation... I have managed to make the phone work... there was a small mistake unknowingly done in the qpst programming...

anyways thanks for the support.. :)

cheers!!