Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ashoksoft

Htc Tweaks

Hi all, This problem is happening with those HTC sets which are used with Tata services as me (Del 9212037257) and Saugat (Kol 9233225566) are facing the same problem but it happen during the Roaming not in Local network.

In the other words I liked this amazing facility or you can say amazing problem, coz I got the callers and his group comments/intension before picking up their phone (as some time they were planning to make a prank and I got hint) :Contento::Contento::Contento:

But after updating my device to Sprint Original 3.03.651.2 with Radio 3.42.30 I've not checked it in roaming so will post you people after testing the same.

breg,

S@N

has someone used and programmed the phone on windows vista? is it as smooth as on xp. I have just upgraded to vista and was wondering if I have to flash my phone,will it be a cake walk? I have not even installed active sync

You will have to install Mobile Device Center in Vista instead of activesync to sync your phone in vista. I am attaching a pdf file for instructions on how to backup/restore using active sync as well as MDC.

Hope that helps...

Backup_Restoring_Personal_Data_on_HTC_Mogul.pdf

Handling Mogul in Vista will be smoother than xp. No need to flash the phone again. Just instal Mobile Device Center and Mogul is ready to be synced. Take a backup before syncing with Vista as mentioned by Dhiraj. You can use SPB Backup as well.

unique problem in ALLTEL - mogul 6800 .

I have a freind who bought the abovementioned phone and using it on tata.

He has a unique problem - whenever someone calls him.... even before the phone Rings... he can hear the callers voice for couple of seconds... then he hears teh ringtoone...

He has not pickedup the phone but still able to hear the convesation going on at Callers end.

Updated the phone to latest sprint ROM & done evrything update. But problem is still there. Does anyone have idea what may be causing this.

I and Aditya Bhatia have the Same Problem Just Reprogram it with *228 and Reupdate MIN in QPST Problem must be solved and afte that Load any Latest Radio and ROM Problem must be solved

well... tata says *228 system is no longer active from thier side... its just ES* programing.

checked MIN number... its just same. So there is no issue on that front.

When i loaded tha latest rom .. it didnt happen for few hours.... but after that it started again.

& it happens in local network as well as roaming.

I didnt mean i would need to flash the phone to make it work on vista.

What I meant was that in case I need to upgrade to another ROM and I am on vista, will all the things work?

ALl things bole to RUU, QPST and CDAM workshop (in case needed)?

I guess the drivers given by hetal are for xp only/

Havent tried on Vista yet. Was so fed up with its incompatibilities with so many things, just reverted back to XP with SP3. RUU and QPST should not be a problem in Vista (and that should suffice for most jobs except ES* change) but CDMA workshop can be. Pls wait, someone using it on Vista may post his experience soon.

I guess people with tata live with this problem of hearing voice before ringtone.

might be a blessing in disguise,

by the way, I qould love to have this problem for a while. qould love to hear what people say behind my back.

Any idea how can one edit "My phone number" ??? Currently it is showing me something like 0000001234

While exploring the phone, somewhere I read, "spb will expire in 12 days" ... register now ... Wht was tht all abt?

Also is it possible to share my broadband on my 6800 using bluetooth?

Edited by hitman

Try one of these for SPB Phone SUite. 5D4868E87843, 5D4254489C82 or 5D4388P22497

I think u can use it through active sync.try connecting ur handset with AS and it will share ur new connection

For changing "My phone number" punch ##778# and select Eidt.

It will ask u SPC, 000000 is ur code second option is ur Mobile number change it to desire number and reset the device.

U R done.

Thx a lot Sadik ... Got the phone number changed and SPB Phone Siite registered successfully ...

But still not able to share my broadband on my phone as yet ... I tried to AS ... select connect using bluetooth ... it asked for bluetooth device details ... There was COM port tab ... I tried adding and COM(0) and also by keeping it blank ... but nothing worked ... It didn't allowed me to add any other COM port ...

@hitman

What is the rom version you are on. Check in device information and let me know. AFAIK u cant connect your PC broadband to your phone. For that Wi-Fi is provided.

@vishal sheth

skype is still not working even on original sprint rom, only chat via skype is working, no voice calls.

@karki

@hetal bhai

@arun

I need resolution to connect to Rconnect on PC (phone as modem) on Sprint Original ROM. It was working in all other ROMs but in the latest Sprint ROM it does not connect. When I try connecting through Internet sharing - it gives me message- Cannot Connect-The remote party has ended this connection. Rconnect and Rworld works perfectly on the PPC though.

Pls BOSS log, reslolution chahiye.

Edited by dkaile

Sorry for troubling the big Bosses, Because it was such a simple mistake.

But I found the resolution to the problem of using phone as modem. You have to configure the MyISP connection in this new rom with the details like your 10 digit phone no. and password. And VOILA you are connected to the PC as modem (In fact I am typing and sending this post through mu PC using my PPC as modem), because by default in this new rom, it uses My ISP connection to connect through in Internet Sharing.

Thats it, so simple...

@dkaile ... My rom version is 3.35.651.2 ...

Regarding sharing my pc broadband on mobile, I guess tht should be possible cos whenever I try activesync through data cable then I can use the same internet connection (which is on my pc) on my mobile ... AS allows tht ..

But the prob here is when I try to AS through bluetooth then it don't connect and always keep on asking me to create new partnership ... So once I can connect As through bluetooth, I am sure I will be able to do use the same internet connection also as on my pc ...

@hitman

through bluetooth, it is usually problematic unless you have got a tweaked up bluetooth module setting on the PPC as well as on PC.

Even I tried connecting, I was able to transfer files between PC and PPC, was also able to use the PC as headset, But WAS NOT ABLE to connect via activesync, even after creating Com port on the same one used on my PC for active sync. Something is blocking it, somehow.

Edited by dkaile

Tht's the exact prob I am facing ... I hope there is some solution to this ...

^^^^

Anyhow I dont use bluetooth for active sync. Also remember bluetooth can never handle broadband speeds as it was not built for that and for that cable connection is the best...

But this problem should be sorted out, anyways...

There were some posts posted earlier, kindly search the forum pages, maybe you will find solution, and then let us all know.

Actually bluetooth can support good speeds ... I have a 512kbps broadband plan .. I can easily share my broadband connection between my pc and laptop using bluetooth ... So tht shouldn't be a prob when done through mobile ... I do get full speed on bluetooth ... When a normal file can get transferred at a rate of 700-800kbps so I don't think it should be any prob sharing broadband on mobile ... But I do agree if someone use a plan like 1mbps or more then he will not be able to get full speed using bluetooth ..

I am searching for solution ... Will update if and when I find any ...

K found the solution ... Here's the link ...

http://modernnomads.info/wiki/index.php?pa...rough+bluetooth

Also after all this ... Do remember to enable "Internet connection Sharing" on ur pc ... After tht u can enjoy broadband on ur mogul using bluetooth ... :D

Edited by hitman

Had already tried that procedure before. Its not working...

And also with internet connection sharing, you will be using your PPC's (Reliance's) Internet Connection and speed and not of your Broadband...

can anybody tell me how to get the latest reliance prl ??

i am stuck with the internation roaming icon, not able to receive calls. my friends say, they are getting " out of coverage area" message when they call me.

please help in solving this issue. I am now on the hetals latest rom released a few days back. By mistake i have run the sprint customisation on the rom, and from then this issue started

No its not my rconnect ... Cos I haven't added it :D .. Also I have checked the IP ... its same ip (of my broadband) which I get on ppc ...

internet connection sharing is needed for ur pc also ... If I don't enable it then it points to my local apache server ... ... I am not talking abt ICS in ur ppc but I am talking by ICS in ur pc ...

The procedure there is somewhat different in the links above .. previously I wasn't selecting the same COM port in my autosync setting at my pc ... But after doing tht it worked like a charm ... Speeds u get r fast .. in fact very fast .. which u can't get with rconnect ;)