Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ashoksoft

Htc Tweaks

can anybody tell me how to get the latest reliance prl ??

i am stuck with the internation roaming icon, not able to receive calls. my friends say, they are getting " out of coverage area" message when they call me.

please help in solving this issue. I am now on the hetals latest rom released a few days back. By mistake i have run the sprint customisation on the rom, and from then this issue started

please load latest prl using QPST in roam tab u can find latest prl in cracking6800 folder

Hi Guys ... I have few queries regarding ppc6800 ...

1. Which is the best media player for it which can play most of the vdos ...

2. I installed opera mobile 9 ... It is working fine but I have to keep on right click on the screen and zoom it ... it take 3-4 zooms to get the desired size ... Is there any shortcut to zoom? There is no such prob in opera 8.65 ...

3. How to make flash run on IE? I installed flashplayer7 .. Some sites work fine but some give error tht I have older version of flash and need to upgrade ... Is there any newer version than 7 ??

4 When I goto youtube it takes me to some mobile version of youtube and when I click on any video it open windows media player with some url like rtsp://xxx ... But it don't play the vdo and gives error tht media player can't play cos of some error ... Pls help regarding this ...

5. If I upgrade to the latest ROM as given on this site ... then do I have to make a backup of any settings?? I guess Sadik bhai gave me the phone after going through all the tweaks ... So I just had to change the mobile id ... Is there anything good in new ROM? I have limited knowledge abt flashing it ... Will it be possible for me to do it?? Is it easy?

6. How to make GPS work? Do I need to upgrade to the newer rom to make it work? My current rom version is 3.35.651.2

7. Activesync seems to be resource hungry ... Is it just for me or everybody??

8. How much am I charged for using internet on my mobile using mobile opera or IE ... I have created a new connection and added my phone number as username and password ... and whenever I connect to net it dial #777 ... The charges r 10 p/10Kb or the other 40-50 paise per minute ...

9. Y I have to add username and password to connect to net? earlier in my 6235 handset .. I just had to install opera mini and can do net using it .. it charged me 10 p/10Kb ... Anyway to do the same in this handset?

10. How to use rworld .. Any software to be installed for tht?

Edited by hitman

I am Unable to receive File via Bluetooth I am successfully send file via Bluetooth problem for only file receiving.

I am also check on receiving all incoming beam under setting->connection.

I am also download the cab file enablebt given by Ashokbhai .

But still not receiving file via bluetooth urgent helps required.

I am able to send as well as receive file perfectly from my laptop.

Kindly ensure that u have added a bluetooth device on your pc as well and have enabled OBEX Object push service on your PC. After u do that u will be able to receive files also.

What I did - I first created an active sync connection. After creating that successfully, I added a new device My Bluetooth Places on my PC and selected my device and then enabled Obex Object Push. Then I created a new COM Port in Bluetooth settings on my Mogul (COM0) and after that I was able to transfer files both ways...

But somehow after doing the above setting, I am unable to connect to COM5 for active sync. They seem to be interfering with each other.

EDIT - OK so now I found the solution, I deleted the COM0 port from my Mogul (it has nothing to do with the file transfer somehow) and now I am able to connect both to activesync and transfer files both ways. Just ensure you have added your device on your PC and anabled OBEX file transfer. After connecting via activesync on bluetooth I am also able to connect to the internet via my device sharing the PC's internet connection.

Edited by dkaile

@dhiraj

I am not able to receive file from another mobile phone not from desktop.

I tried with nokia and SE also I am unable to receive beam from the other phones .

Other phone detect my phone but when send through other phone Error messages says Bluetooth connection failed.

In Bluetooth settings-mode-Have you ticked Make this device visible to other devices

@vijay

was ur problem solved, vijay...

@Dhiraj

I ticked All neccessary place.

My problem was still now solved .

Techies Helppppppppppppp

Ok new problem that's cropped up for me over the last few days. I have configured gmail to my Touch and use Rel MobileWorld connection to access it. Since the last two days though, I have seen this problem of being able to "Receive" my mails but I cannot "Send" mails out while using Rel MobileWorld. If I change my connection settings to Rel NetConnect though, this problem is solved and both incoming and outgoing mails work fine.

Has anybody else noticed this issue of not being able to send out email while using Rel MobileWorld settings?

@Dhiraj bhai: Thanks for all the R&D work yesterday, boss. I have been able to successful send out mail using Rel NetConnect settings now.

But I do hope the Rel MobileWorld issue can be solved, its a more economical option :P

@Anupe

Reliance mobile world problem is due to Reliance not the problem of handsets

Reliance mobile world totaly control by Reliance

Where Reliance net connect is one type of ISP

I would like to know how I can configure my Touch to use my home desktop PC's internet connection using the USB cable, so that I can browse the net on the phone using my domestic internet broadband connection.

Anybody give me a heads up on the procedure??

Anupe, it is enabled by default in our Mogul, I dont know about Touch. Just ensure that Enable advaanced network functionality in USB to PC tab under settings, is ticked.

Anupe, it is enabled by default in our Mogul, I dont know about Touch. Just ensure that Enable advaanced network functionality in USB to PC tab under settings, is ticked.

My settings are just as you've stated Dhiraj bhai. Enable Advanced network functionality is activated but it wont connect. Any idea what could be the issue??

sometimes it is a PC problem, try on another pc. I had to hard reset once to solve this issue.

My left softkey not work properly any other idea that can I done hardresets of my htc mogul phones

Edited by vijaymalhotra_2007

guys,

n e body tried touchflo2d or touchflo3d. its same as diamond theme and can work on any windows based mobile. please check following links

and

this thread for to download

i m not sure whether its worht it or not. they say its good....

Hetal/sadik, are you guys listening???

sir kabhi mere s720 ka khyal bhi kar liya karo.

Hello everybody.good morning.i want to know 2 things.1 can one make voice chat with anybody using gtalk or any other chat client right from the mogul or treo 755p?2 does winzip work on any of the above phones and is it possible to download any zip file directly ty the phone and them unzip it on the phone itself?techies please enlighten.

Not sure about the first case, but in answer to your second query, WM OS already has a zip program bundled into it. If that isnt enough, you can also use a free version of PocketRAR, which is the mobile version of WinRAR.

@situ 1962

well the answer to your first question ......yes on treo 755p u can use the voip feature n do voice chat using gizmo 5 or any other similar application .i have tested it myself .and on mogul u can also run fring or similar voip application n it should work fine

to your second question yes there r appplications u can install ( lightnzip) on your treo to zip or unzip files directly on your treo

hope that answers your questions.

insitu1962

i use skype on my mobile.ppc6700. it works good on the r world connection.. havnt tried r connect. it is not very clear but sometimes it works good. it shd work very good on wifi. iv heard another one also works. mig 33 or something. i havnt tried voip as such though i heard an integrated version is available in the kitchen.. any one else uses it regularly..? and if their voices are clear.?

i m still unable to browse R-world and also MMS not working on HTC touch..

apologies if already posted... but couldnt find the solution in any of the thread..