Hi guys!

I sent a MMS from LG-RD2030 to FWP.

and wonder FWP received mms.

when i opened, it showed following:

You have a new MMS from ***********

Your message key is MSG.**.****

What it means?

what is that message key?

I don't think FWP has ability to decode the MMS call (which is nothing but a executable SMS that takes U to the appropriate link in R_World NetWork) _ So it is showing something nonsense I guess.

You have a new MMS from ***********

Your message key is MSG.**.****

If u notice, when u send an MMS to a HUTCH or Orange mobile phone, tht user recieves an SMS which reads "you have recd an MMS from 022XXXXXX. To read ur MMS please visit http://mms.hutchworld.co.in and enter the following key. ur Key = xxxxxx "

This happens in phones which aren't MMS enabled. And same shud be the case in FWP. The only difference is that Reliance has still not fully integrated its services for MMS with all other operators and hence it isn't publicising its MMS website, n therefore u might not get the link of their website in the SMS recd on FWP.

Jus try exploring more with it in ur free time, n hope u reach somewhere! :P

This happens in phones which aren't MMS enabled. And same shud be the case in FWP. The only difference is that Reliance has still not fully integrated its services for MMS with all other operators and hence it isn't publicising its MMS website, n therefore u might not get the link of their website in the SMS recd on FWP.

So now this site sholud be what u mentioned in ur post:

http://mms.relianceinfo.com/mms/do/LegacyLogin?

Cauz it says:

RIM MMS Centre

Welcome legacy handset users! message.

This is your destination for viewing multimedia messages (MMS) sent to you by other RIM users.Please enter the login and password as provided in the SMS received by you. Remember you can view this message only once and this login will expire once you exit this page after viewing the message.

Bull's eye! U hit it right! :P

Check your bills online at the bill login link on relianceinfo.com

and you will see a link to see and send your MMS'.

check it out

Unable to access d mms In lg5130 sent from this method.In phone a text msg will come showing page written & nothing,also opening mms thru rworld shows no new messages.very funny,portal shows mms received on d no.

It has been used thus far for click and send phones only so maybe it wont work for 5130.

even for 6235 and gtran i does not work

Currently, MMS service through this portal is not supported for the kind of handset you are using ! This feature will be enabled soon.

This is the error I am getting I use Samsung N191

I think it works for 6130, 6000 and nok6255. I thnk it should also work on6235 if they have not changed any other settings.

Has anyone tried and succeeded in sending MMS thorugh this new login page?

I think it works for 6130, 6000 and nok6255. I thnk it should also work on6235 if they have not changed any other settings.

Has anyone tried and succeeded in sending MMS thorugh this new login page?

Yes it does work for nk 6235 , have sent many ringtones thru it,

can any one tell me if it is free or costs somethin

It is charged Rs.3 per mms.

yeah it is.

why did u expect it to be free?

Well its been quite a few months that reliance withdrew the SMS login unofficial page from the net. Now they have introduced the MMS sending option in My RIM section.

DOes anyone knows of the SMS page . Has it been changed or it dies not exist now

The relaince SMS sending link from internet was very good others third party links are not even 20% reliable.

Are there free and 70%or more efficient sms sending sites .

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

yeah it is.

why did u expect it to be free?

Damn these Reliance people , why dont they inform properly about costs of their services,,

their sms sitewas free , now those ppl will charge me for using , they shoul have given some link about the charges from website

I am using 6235 fom last 1 week but i am unable to use MMS login age. it gives error your handset is currently not supported. earlier i was using N191.

Can anyone help to get my handset updated in Reliance records?

CC was useless for this.

I am using 6235 fom last 1 week but i am unable to use MMS login age. it gives error your handset is currently not supported. earlier i was using N191.

Can anyone help to get my handset updated in Reliance records?

CC was useless for this.

Beyyer go to webworld and report there , CC people are useless as usual

I dont think you need to tell those people to change the handset in their records,

When you buy a new handset, use a HCC the handset is registered on the network.

I had 7230 which was not supported on MMS login page, when I changed to 6255 I was not required to do anything for that

Hi All,

Is it possible to view received MMS on the Web? If yes, could any body let me know URL for it?

Also, I heard it is possible to send MMS to a phone by email, any idea how to do that?

Thanks,

Prakritish

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

No

No

If u have a camera phone u have a MMS link in bill.relianceinfo.com to check MMS recieved by you and send MMS from the WEB to any Reliance Phone that is MMS capable. And ur charged @3 for sending the MMS, Viewing your inbox is free. It has a good galary to choose and compose MMS to send.

U can only send MMS from this site and not from your normal email accounts.

I recently purchased a Nokia 6235 (which is camera phone). But when I login to bill.relianceinfo.com and click on MMS, it says:

"Currently, MMS service through this portal is not supported for the kind of handset you are using ! This feature will be enabled soon."

Do I need to register what type of handset I have somewhere? If yes where?

recently purchased a Nokia 6235 (which is camera phone). But when I login to bill.relianceinfo.com and click on MMS, it says:

"Currently, MMS service through this portal is not supported for the kind of handset you are using ! This feature will be enabled soon."

Even after 1 month of purchase I am getting same message.

call customer care centre & tell them u have changed ur handset & make mms available. I have purchaed new lg 6230. I was also getting same msg. But after 2-3 times of calling, they start mms on web also

recently purchased a Nokia 6235 (which is camera phone). But when I login to bill.relianceinfo.com and click on MMS, it says:

Even after 1 month of purchase I am getting same message.