Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Anupe

Getting Error Code While Trying To Connect To Net On 6900

for reliance mobile world and its asking me for Username / Password / Domain.

are u using uts username and password

also have you setup any proxy

here is what u need to o

first using qpst change go to mip Tab and change ur mobile ip to simple only

second and the most important step if u r using sprint stock rom is to replace ur htc guardian file

for that just go to notepad and create a blank file and name it as HTC_CM_Guradian.exe. now copy this file to ur memory card ...

install total commander on your phone

in total commander go to ur storage card there u will see this htc guardian file u created .

it will be in .txt format( since it is craeted in notepad) rename it ie ,rename it from HTC_CM_Guradian.exe.txt to HTC_CM_Guradian.exe.

now using total commander copy this file to windows folder .it will replace the 8kb HTC_CM_Guradian.exe to 0kb HTC_CM_Guradian.exe ( check by going to windows folder and see whether htc guardian file is 0kb)

now reset ur device

now install relmobileworld or relnet connect cab files .

go to settings >>connections

now delete sprint settihgs and select whichever access point you want(relmobileworld/relnetconnect)

ENJOY BROWSING!!!!!

Dear Sir,

where can i find "relmobileworld or relnet connect cab files"

:Confuso:

AFAICS you are using 6800 and not 6900; link to that topic I have already given to you where by you can download them from here - http://rapidshare.com/files/162346367/6800-ExRom.rar I would suggest you read this topic fully - http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?show...15023&st=85 where you can find all links and cabs related to HTC Mogul 6800 on original Sprint Rom, which IMHO will be the best for your phone...

i thought u already have got those files

next time plz search properly

yes yes sir, i found it. sadik bhai had already placed the septup file on my card i found it out just.

still sir, i will download the file and keep as a back up.

Now let me try. if in case any problem i will trouble you for help.

:signthankspin:

Thanks Sirji.

RIM WEB Rocks.

thanks all of you people for your great support.

thanks every1.

dear sir,

i did the thing now the error i am getting is:

"Error Code: 67

Error Code 67 registration failure. Your PCS Vision username and/or password may be incorrect. Please try again."

please guide.

that is coz u have not configured net settings correctly

read my post properly u need to do two things

changing mobile ip and htc guardian file

after which u have to delete sprint settings and select ur desired connection

Good one Anupe!

I think the same procedure may also work with 6800 if anybody wants to use the lighter Sprint ROM?

Could you give a little step by step brief of what all you did, right from Flashing ROM etc.., so we may try it if we want on our 6800's also

Yes Dhiraj, I'm assuming the procedure should work on the Mogul as well, since both are running on more or less the same platform.

To start right from the beginning:

(1)Hook up PPC to computer thru ActiveSync, with Hetal's extended ROM extracted into SD card so that two folders called Boot and Service and a SD Config text file are located in the SD card.

(2)Bring up the bootloader and flash Sprint Leaked ROM and let it install. (Please ensure you have already unlocked using Cokeman's unlocker if you are doing this for the first time!!)

(3)Remove USB connection to computer and let Initial booting up of PPC happen, giving about 30 seconds time before calibrating stylus, etc.

(4)Soft reset BEFORE Sprint customisation takes place ( when you see you have 3 seconds for Sprint customising to begin, immediately do the soft reset!!)

(5)After the PPC boots up completely, check connection setting to see if Hetals cabs have been loaded, if not, run the cabs from Service folder in your SD card. The cabs which need to be installed are HP_Rel_MobileWorld, HP_Rel_NetConnect and Reliance3.sa.

(6)After making sure now the Reliance settings are visible in your connection settings, soft reset once more and let PPC re-start.

(7)On your desktop, right click and create new text file and rename it as HTC_CM_Guardian.exe.

(8)Download and install Total Commander (cab or windows installer version) from HERE on your PPC.

(9)Now connect your PPC to computer and upload the HTC_CM_Guardian file you had earlier created and save it on your SD card.

(10)Browse to the Program folder on your phone and delete the folder named IOTA from there.(Use Total Commander if the folder is not visible with File Explorer)

(11)Using Total Commander, browse to Windows folder and replace the HTC_CM_Guardian.exe file you will find inside there, with the 0byte HTC_CM_Guardian folder you have in your SD card.

(12)Close all applications, disconnect from USB cable and soft rest your PPC.

(13)When PPC has fully booted up, Go to Setting/Connections/Manage my Connections and delete the Sprint dialer you see inside there and click OK.

(14) Next go to the Advanced tab and under Select Networks, select Reliance MobileWorld as your Network and click OK.

(15)Test you connection now using Internet Explorer, your phone should be able to connect to the Net directly.

(16)Soft reset once more, and after phone has fully restarted, click IE and check if Net is being connected. It should be working perfectly fine.

ENJOY!!! :D

This should solve the issue once and for all. Hope you guys will find it useful.

sirji i am able to do till step no 10 after that i am not able to delete or replace the HTC_CM_Guardian file, pls help wht can be done now ?

You cannot replace it by the default windows explorer; you need to use Total Commander or fully functional Resco Explorer (with see hidden files enabled) TO BE ABLE TO REPLACE THIS FILE....

Dear Friends,

My bro is facing problem in getting internet net active through Reliance World.

I did this above setting on my cell phone its getting active, but when i do the same setting on my bros cell it not working.

And today i am getting this wired thing, please help.

post-19245-1233133408_thumb.jpg

post-19245-1233133436_thumb.jpg

post-19245-1233133474_thumb.jpg

In SCREEN C. you will that it is asking for Area Code and all.

Please help

bro plz reduce the length of your signature....

did u try the relmobileworld cab file or u try to set manually ...

u can try filling the details

• Like 1

yes i have installed Relmobileworld cab, and also tried it doing manually.

Still i am getting the same problem.

Dont create Add a new modem connection; Instead on the first screen click on Advanced-Select Networks-New-Enter a name like Rel Mobile World2 on General Tab-Then Click Modem-Click New-Enter a name like Rel Mobile World2-Next-Enter #777-Next-Enter Username (UTS@relianceinfo.com) and password (i4gE7DW) -Click Finish;

Thats it, you have created a new connection by the name of Rel MobileWorld2; Now set it as default by ensuring that it iis the selected network in Network Management tab for Programs that automatically connect to the Internet should connect using: tab... Also configure the My ISP connection using the same procedure and edit the Phone as Modem with the same username and password, so that you can seamlessly also connect to the internet on your laptop using the mogul...

Edited by dkaile
  • Like 1

Dont create Add a new modem connection; Instead on the first screen click on Advanced-Select Networks-New-Enter a name like Rel Mobile World2 on General Tab-Then Click Modem-Click New-Enter a name like Rel Mobile World2-Next-Enter #777-Next-Enter Username (UTS@relianceinfo.com) and password (i4gE7DW) -Click Finish;

Thats it, you have created a new connection by the name of Rel MobileWorld2; Now set it as default by ensuring that it iis the selected network in Network Management tab for Programs that automatically connect to the Internet should connect using: tab... Also configure the My ISP connection using the same procedure and edit the Phone as Modem with the same username and password, so that you can seamlessly also connect to the internet on your laptop using the mogul...

Thanks sir,

Bro is out, will do this thing as per the steps you have said, and will let you know.

I can't connect to the Net from the 6900. I keep getting "Error Code:1012, Could not prepare Vision services", message when the phone tries to connect to the Net. This happens 99% of the time. Sometimes once in a day it manages to connect though. What could be the issue?

here is what u need to o

first using qpst change go to mip Tab and change ur mobile ip to simple only

second and the most important step if u r using sprint stock rom is to replace ur htc guardian file

for that just go to notepad and create a blank file and name it as HTC_CM_Guradian.exe. now copy this file to ur memory card ...

install total commander on your phone

in total commander go to ur storage card there u will see this htc guardian file u created .

it will be in .txt format( since it is craeted in notepad) rename it ie ,rename it from HTC_CM_Guradian.exe.txt to HTC_CM_Guradian.exe.

now using total commander copy this file to windows folder .it will replace the 8kb HTC_CM_Guradian.exe to 0kb HTC_CM_Guradian.exe ( check by going to windows folder and see whether htc guardian file is 0kb)

now reset ur device

now install relmobileworld or relnet connect cab files .

go to settings >>connections

now delete sprint settihgs and select whichever access point you want(relmobileworld/relnetconnect)

i had gone through this step i am not able to copy the txt to windows folder nor i am able to delete the windows file also , sht should i do ?

• Like 1

sir ji i tried this step also , but i am not able to get connected , t early step i was un able to delete the HTC_CM_Guradian.exe. from windows , is this t reason , is there any other way frm which i can delete the HTC_CM_Guradian.exe. from windows ?

@csblore

plz use quotes preoperly or use add reply tab as it is difficult to understand whom u r referring to or what u trying to say

well u dont and cant delete htc_guardian.exe file ...u need to create a blank file and replace it .

plz read .i have posted several times what need to be done ...if still u cant get it hen just install a custom rom ..there will be no need to go thru this hassle

Edited by mufaddal_km
  • Like 1

Good one Anupe. I was using Screen Capture software in G Rom and that was making a bitmap image and not jpg. I also uploaded as manage attachments. Maybe it is not showing due to it being bmp and not jpg.

@rajat - for Rworld, after connecting with RelianceMobileWorld connection go to http://wap.rworld.co.in in internet explorer. That should take you to RWorld.

Dear dkaile,

i am trying to connect this link which you have given http://wap.rworld.co.in, but its not getting connected. :cursing:

Please help cause i want to active Reliance Mobile Internet Data Plan. :unsurehelp: when i called Reliance call center for activation of this plan they said that it can only be activated from R World Enabled Handset.

Please help.

:support:

Thanks & regards,

For connection to the above site you will have to use Rel MobileWorld connection but with PROXY enabled and you will be charged minimum Rs. 99/199 monthly subscription, according to the plan you opt for. It will connect after you enable proxy settings as given below:

Username has to be UTS@relianceinfo.com PW: i4gE7DW

Proxy server: wapgw.ricinfo.com

HTTP: wapgw.ricinfo.com:8080

But Beware you will then be charged that minimum amount I have said above...

For connection to the above site you will have to use Rel MobileWorld connection but with PROXY enabled and you will be charged minimum Rs. 99/199 monthly subscription, according to the plan you opt for. It will connect after you enable proxy settings as given below:

Username has to be UTS@relianceinfo.com PW: i4gE7DW

Proxy server: wapgw.ricinfo.com

HTTP: wapgw.ricinfo.com:8080

But Beware you will then be charged that minimum amount I have said above...

Thanks Sirji,

Will try this thing and let you know.

Thanks & Regards,

m not getting R world.. net connection is fine.. using Touch/6900..

m not getting R world.. net connection is fine.. using Touch/6900..

n e suggestion for R world

dude u will need to enable proxy ...

rather use it without proxy it works fine with uts password