Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
@mitJ@in

Reliance Mobile - Most Trusted Brand

Reliance Mobile is rated as 30th Most Trusted Brand in India in the recently concluded survey.

We are little behind Airtel (27th position) but much ahead of BSNL (39th), Tata Indicom (68th), Vodafone (117th), BPL Mobile (224th) & Idea Cellular (242nd).

no offence but this is just a study of better amongst worse... small example... i have been going to the WW in lucknow for the past whole month to get a number moved from one handset to the other... on all the previous ten occasions they have been unable to carry the task out claiming the servers are down... cant buy it but then i cant do anything about it either so i would take this result and claim of it being trusted with a pinch of salt Amit...

Same here, I am on Roaming in Delhi for the past few days. Most of the time my Incoming calls are not getting through; Outgoing calls are also going as per mood of Reliance. CC is saying problem of Network in Delhi. Reliance is just ****ing in terms of Service (at least since the past 48 hours)

this is very false retting

This is true rating, you may try googling for this rating. You will the results :)

@Amitji

I dont says you wrong.I says the ratting agency is sometime wrong.

well nobody can claim if a service is wrong or what!? aint airtel service faulty!? many of you people will also have quarrels like this!

This ratings must have been conducted very precisely, As we may see Airtel and Reliance are only pioneer Service Providers in India, and both have been rated at same level, Only difference is of 3 steps.

Reliance Mobile... and most trusted. Reliance and trusted... perfect antonyms!! Perfect joke!!! :rofl_200:

All or rather most of us here would not agree with the rating given to RCOM for the simple reason that we have suffered a lot in the last 5 and half years. Still, most of us have remained with RCOM although we know all the faults of RCOM.

Raccoon, the antonyms are just perfect!!!!

Every person has his right to provide an opinion... this does not mean, that rcom's value decreases... we need to look at the services provided by rcom from the perspective as a mass populace.... :)

may peace be brought in this topic... :)

Edited by Greatest

We are not ready to beleive because we know the loop holes, quality and other information regarding Reliance, as we know Rel Comm since last 5 years. But as a whole, Reliance is on 30th rank.

Now think will be the situation of Idea,BPL and Vodafone users.

We are being provided much better services from Reliance as compared to other companies.

Yes Amit, you are right. My Roaming and Incoming problem also solved today very well by Reliance. I even received a personal Call from Reliance CC asking if my problem was solved.

BTW my no. got hanged on their network by own mistake when I tried to do too much programming and use NueTools to peek up the volume in Hetal's G Rom - just for information for others.

Reliance is rocking, specially the new Jadoo79. My advise - all convert to Prepaid-Lifetime+on Jadoo79. Leave Post Paid...

Now only if I could get Push Mail on my Mobile ....

Roaming Problem in Delhi?

In which part of delhi are you residing?

Actually there is problem going on, Sometimes for 10-20 sec, Networks signal vanishs.

I am in GK2. Everythings fine now here. No signal problems.

well this problem is in jaipur too . .the signal is vanishing for 5-10 seconds . .dont knw why!

reliance is best compared to others....i have a first hand experience with other service providers such as airtel and vodafone.

I too experiencing the Network problem in Mumbai from the last couple of days my dear friends.

Regards.

When I call to Mumbai from Ahmedabad in the week one days message says network busy. This is the most comman problem.

Reliance 30th and airtel 27th? just try comparing it with UK or EUR service providers their ranking will fall in 4 digits.

They sux big time all Indian companies, be it reliance, bharti, birla, or vodafone.

U know the difference working in international BPO and Domestic call centre ? Its the same case here. :D

My fiancee works for BPO of international telecoms Giant, and uses reliance, she cries at times when she see what response/solution she get. and she fight with me when i support reliance.

just half an hour back was talking to good friend who is channel partner for reliance, he himself facing so much problems from them. we even talk to take them to court, and its 30th on ranking. lol @ indian government. wake up they are looting on the name of VAS. do something. or else they will rip even poor farmers in the name of rural development/telephony. Gawd save india.

End of the day fact remain is what ever we say, Indian companies (service sector) be it telecom, hotel, call centres. Are the best amongst the world. Indians do not speak as politely as american / british counter parts. But out people do provide services better then them.

When ever I have visited outside India, I have always felt that Indians offer more humane, more fair services to their client than their counter part.

Go to verizon / sprint forums and read their agonies, they are far more than ours. False billings in US are as rampant as India.

But they win, because when we go (e.g. I asked my frnd to get me treo 700 wired head set, which was not available in Ahmedabad) he went to verizon store and asked for headset, which was costing USD 1.99 there was given free because he is old customer of verizon. Which no Indian company will give. Coz person is not authorized.