Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
neel

R-connect Charges

I too am using r-connect....

I have no idea about the tarriffs and rates.. i am just using it because i have no other go.... this whole thing is unclear to me.. no one at the web world is able to give a clear picture on this... i guess even they have no clear picture of this... :D

I too am using r-connect....

I have no idea about the tarriffs and rates.. i am just using it because i have no other go.... this whole thing is unclear to me.. no one at the web world is able to give a clear picture on this... i guess even they have no clear picture of this... :D

Well u will when u get ur phone bill.Take my word dude its way too expensive

emmi Agreed 100% and one thing noticed is Ur bill will be actually lower if U disable "Dormancy" - anyone else had same experience??

emmi Agreed 100% and one thingĀ  noticed is Ur bill will be actually lower if U disable "Dormancy" - anyone else had same experience??

Hey Code,

is there really an option to disable Dormancy, in LG-2030? If yes...how?

simply open a dos window (cmd.exe on NT platforms and command.com in 9x) and there type ping -t www.yahoo.com

or any domain of Ur choice - when connected. keep the window open till U want dormancy to be disabled.

You can search this forum for more details on this.

Oh...you meant ping...I thought there is some facility in the phone or rconnect s/w.

Anyway, thanx.

Still not confirmed whether the rental is flat or prorata basis. R-Connect charges will be added in the next bill for all post paid customers (if you had activated the modem). The pricing for RConnect should be clear from now onwards.

Rconnect charges are charged on pro rata basis. I have experienced this from my last 3 bills. In my every bill I am charged a wrong amount but get a waiver on complaint at *333. :D

Couple of months back there was a scheme at www.relianceinfo.com site of Silver Scheme for 500/- per month of unlimited internet Access .

That I cannot see it anymore

Has anybody used that and what is the real implication of being limited to 100 MB data download. Well I use it to check a couple of mails download on POP3 and visit like this Rimweb groups .. Not much of download

I am

RK Dhanvada

0532 3152727

rk@dhanvada.com