Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Chirag

Rim Announces New Postpaid Plans

Do you realise that Reliance is counting on its customers to say stuff like that

<_<:ph34r:

So as I always felt the new tariff is no better to a low-medium end user* when it comes to the amount he pays at the end of the month as compared to prepaid user.

* The lower call rates as compared to prepaid will start proving slightly "economical" only for users making a large number of calls esp STD.

Did I get it right ??

BTW Help Desk ppl told that there is going to be nothing like Loyalty bonus scheme (one told that the idea has been scrapped). One guy even questioned me why shud loyal users ever get something like that for being so - It's the duty of everyone to be loyal. :ph34r:

Very Interesting __ I am begining to think that these ppl have replied off the hat(or was it the weekend effect?) ;) since each one said different things.

Every other telecom operator do the same. if you x you have to pay Rs...., if you want y you have to pay Rs....

Yes, I can't deny that ...but RIM is perhaps best at that. The best eg. is the DAPO plan! <_<

how can u say that.in dapo plan u get free sms unlimited and rent is 350 pm where as in 399 it is 399+25+25=449/- so its more.please explain so that we can also follow you to migrate.

how can u say that.in dapo plan u get free sms unlimited and rent is 350 pm where as in 399 it is 399+25+25=449/-

dude, it depends on an individual's usage pattern. Its possible, that something that is good for 1 person, might not suit ur usage pattern.

As someone mentioned earlier, if u want to make many STD calls, then obviously Joy399 n Joy499 can be a boon to them. they can stop using their landlines n make the calls from RIM. But if u dont, then u r wasting 500 bucks a month on rentals.

So ask urself, wht kinda usage u wanna do. When u r paying something like 500 as rentals. Ur bill shud be nothing less than 1000-1500 henceforth, only then it will show that u r making a perfect use of the Plan!

In last billing cycle I was in JOY 149. In this billing cycle I will be charged according to New Joy 149 or old Joy 149. Some people are saying to migrate to New Joy 149 I have to fill a plan migration form. Is it true or migration will be automatic?

I also migrated for Budget149 to NewJoy399 and after 72 hours of filling out form at R-World. I got conformation sms that form next month (ie 1-10-2004) i will be charged as per new plan. so atleast from next month your new plan will be activated.

And if u r planning to do so then it is safe that u request befor 15th of this month. And if u didn't get sms within 72 hours then ask *333 .