Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Reliance Launches Customer Experience Programme For Gsm

^^^

call *333 immediately and register a complaint for no indoor coverage. as they are in the expansion/testing phase of network, they will respond to your complaint and do the needful.. i had a nice experience from gsm support for network coverage here in nagercoil when it was launched... they gave me a clear list of working towers, non working towers, and exact time the tower will start working etc..

Edited by savramesh

Hey guys !

Its great that Reliance is taking initiative to bring mobile to the masses. While it might be their marketing strategy to increase their user base by selling lifetime sims for ~50 bucks, its we people who are benefiting. Isnt it ??

However, i need some info about the GPRS and WAP services of Reliance GSM.

I've been trying to reach *333 a thousand times but everytime the network is busy. hence im asking these questions here. Help me out guys :) .

1) is the GPRS enabled yet ? If yes, then what are its charges, is there any unlimited plan ?

2) what about wap ? is it enabled ? how much do we have to shell out for this service?

3) utter confusion is created by CC. They say that downloading is not free but srfing is free. what on earth does that mean? dosent surfing essentially involves *Downloading* of web pages? are they trying to gimmick us or what ? Suppose i surf google.com via wap, then is it free (as i am just surfing, aint downloading anything ;) )

thanks for the help, really appreciate it !

Enjoy the competition between the mobile companies (While it lasts, that is ;) )

^^ Dude Reliance network is totally edge enabled , but it also support GPRS ,if anybody have GPRS enabled handset. Anyway you seem to be new in Telecoms news

now everybody selling Life-Long validity at Rs50 to 45.

and later lifetime validity is come bundled with every operator. but you need to recharge atleast 200bucks after 6 month .

I am happy with Reliance GSM network , ya some problem there , but you must understand that , Reliance create it's infrastructure in just 11 month. and provide Latest GSM with 3G ready equipment . that the benefit we gonna se ,during 3G wars , in which Reliance will have very big hand

Reliance network is good according to spectrum , it has very less spectrum , but initially user were very high . and GSM frequency too are in 1800Mhz , that the reason reliance ****s in major part of India, but now day by day the trend reduce , due to continuous additional of BTS

^^^

i heard from one of my friend [working in nokia-siemens network for vodafone] that reliance have temporarily stopped installing new towers due to recession...