Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Reliance Launches Customer Experience Programme For Gsm

Anyone here knows about when is Reliance going to launch its GSM service in Delhi?

I think it should launch in couple of Weeks.

Well, Nobody knows When it is going to Launch in Delhi.

I think it should launch in couple of Weeks.

Well, Nobody knows When it is going to Launch in Delhi.

It has been launched in New Delhi. Today I went to Nehru Place Reliance Web World. They were selling RGSM sim for Rs 49 + you need to recharge with Rs. 50 and you will get lifetime incoming. You need to recharge for Rs 15 every month to stay active. You get Rs 5 daily talk time.

^^^

Thats a great News.

Increased Rs.75 from Rs.25 to Rs.100 Now.

Great!!

today in delhi circle reliance launched its gsm service in delhi with sim cost 49 rs. and 51rs recharge for life time validity.and customer get 5rsdaily.. for three months. and also double talktime on every e-recharge less service tax.

NEWSX

01 February, 2009 02:43:43

Anil Ambani-led RCom on Sunday started its GSM mobile operations in Delhi, offering lifetime validity to subscribers at just Rs 49 compared to Rs 99 by the existing service providers.

The company is also offering free talk time worth Rs 450 on any network for three months as a promotional offer and the RCom GSM subscribers can avail this for Rs five every day for the first 90 days.

"In a short span of 11 months, Reliance Mobile has created a GSM network in Delhi whose coverage and capabilities are superior to GSM networks that have been in existence for 15 years," RCom Regional Head (Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan circles) C S Rana said in a statement.

Reliance Mobile GSM offering is a unique value proposition fine tuned as per the needs of every segment of GSM customers in the country, Rana said.

The subscribers would get double talk time in every recharge till March this year, the company said adding there would be free night calling to any Reliance phone (CDMA or GSM) between 11 in the night till 6 in the morning by paying a monthly charge of Rs 15.

RCom is the only telecom operator in India which gives an option of both CDMA and GSM services.

In December, 2008 the company had launched its GSM service in Mumbai, giving free talk time worth Rs 10 every day to the new subscribers for the first three months whereas for Delhi subscribers it has been reduced by 50 percent.

To enhance the quality of services in high population density areas of Delhi, the company has installed several in-building solutions, RCom said.

I took a new connection(GSM) in Delhi but here in Delhi I think they are not fully prepared technically.

STD incoming is not possible till now, Signals are too poor than any other network, In my office MTNL signals are there but this sim is not catching

even single signal. Yes you can talk local rel 11PM-6AM on stv 15. But overall I can say they are not fully prepared for launching in Delhi.

hello all,

finally reliance gsm launched in delhi.with attaractive prepaid options but the connectivy is very poor it wile maximum time it says his route is busy pls. try later.

Yes! In delhi, Reliance GSM network is not available at all locations I am in Gurgaon, NCR and at home I am able to get full signal strength , but at my office I am not able to receive any signal..... I think they need to install some In building boosters as with Airtel for this ...... I wonder how they claim that their network is better than any other GSM operator..????

thanks,

abk

R-GSM CEP Webpage is giving "Error 500: ". May be some updates are going on :whistle:

I took a new connection(GSM) in Delhi but here in Delhi I think they are not fully prepared technically.

STD incoming is not possible till now, Signals are too poor than any other network, In my office MTNL signals are there but this sim is not catching

even single signal. Yes you can talk local rel 11PM-6AM on stv 15. But overall I can say they are not fully prepared for launching in Delhi.

Dear Friend

you cannot dial customer support from rcom GSM only option is to borrow cdma and make a call then they will give a reference number with assurance of solution within three days and nothing will happen. I am waiting for resolution from last 11 days. I request all Delhities to make a complaint thru following email ids (customercare@relianceada.com,

serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com,Rcomnodalofficer.Delhi@relianceada.com,anil

.ambani@relianceada.com) amazingly I got a call from them pls do it now.

Regards

imtiaaz.khan@gmail.com

My Relaince GSM Mobile show this cell info

PB6ROPAR0003G@1

My circle is Punjab, town is Ropar

Is that mean this tower is 3G enabled

PB6ROPAR0003G@1

NO, its a number to the tower, you may find the adjacent tower name as 2G, 1G etc..

i have similar towers here. 1G, 2G, 3G etc..

PB6ROPAR0003G@1

NO, its a number to the tower, you may find the adjacent tower name as 2G, 1G etc..

i have similar towers here. 1G, 2G, 3G etc..

in my town there is only one reliance tower but it displays townname@1,townname@2....below reliance logo.can any one please explain me what is @1,@2... although there is only single tower.

not all 5mn customers gets No network. i have signal in my area from day one. and even if coverage pblm exists, that is not permanent.

Just think with some network difficulties they managed to add 5 mn subscribers, what happens once they have total gsm network ?

in my town there is only one reliance tower but it displays townname@1,townname@2....below reliance logo.can any one please explain me what is @1,@2... although there is only single tower.

surely u should have 2 towers @1 and @2.

in my house i got only 1 or 2 bar of signal on my nokia 3110C, even after this i can call, and really very crystal clear sound, even get back incoming call too . Remember if you have any other network. which show 1 or 2 bar you can not make or receive call.

Consider after full fledged network what will going to be happen.

I hope Reliance will got addition spectrum after 6 months , if it added 50 lacks customer per month.

And second thing Reliance will give faster and better 3G services . because of various reason

So please do not blame on Reliance . It is ok . Ultimately it is the first telecos who gave you first service with in 11 month after obtaining spectrum

got sms today

"Last 2 days, Reliance GSM Special offer for a new connection ends. Let your family and friends know so they too can enjoy reliance, buy one today"

Bought a sim today. Absolutely no network. On manual search I get tata now. But no reliance. Also I get ind 02.

^^^

hey i am roaming trivandrum everyday sunday since last month. i am getting seamless rgsm network @ trivandrum. shocking to know that u dont have network, may be ur sim not activated or u are not from trivandrum..

Edited by savramesh

^^^

hey i am roaming trivandrum everyday sunday since last month. i am getting seamless rgsm network @ trivandrum. shocking to know that u dont have network, may be ur sim not activated or u are not from trivandrum..

I live in Trivandrum( near PMG, Plamoodu). My SiM is active as well.

Indoor coverage is almost nil. Even inside the BIG BAzaar, kesavadasapuram , there was no network.

In the main road, the network shows.