Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Reliance Launches Customer Experience Programme For Gsm

is online recharge available for GSM??

@ @mitJ@in

How to measure the power of the signal? :unsure:

If using Sony Ericsson phones, we can find the same using My Phone Explorer software.

@ @mitJ@in

How to measure the power of the signal? :unsure:

If using Sony Ericsson phones, we can find the same using My Phone Explorer software.

It comes in all BlackBerry phones too..

Got Sim from Trivandrum(Kazhakkootam WW).

Rs 100/sim.

Main Balance - Rs. 1.50 till 21-7-09

Calls: Rs 7.5 till 23-1-09

Promo - Rs. 0.0

R2R - Rs. 0.0

full signal near Technopark.

No network inside WW. :Sorprendido:

Right Now the Network are not very much strong so that they can penetrate anything...Like we have in CDMA.

Still Networks are improving alot.

@srk- I use a Application - Cell Track (for Symbian S60) to track the BTS with many informations.

Rs 100/sim.

Promo - Rs. 0.0

R2R - Rs. 0.0

Is the Rs.100 including the First E-Recharge or is it just the SIM cost? and Btw, what's the MRP printed on the pack? :GirandoOjos:

Rs 100/sim.

Promo - Rs. 0.0

R2R - Rs. 0.0

Is the Rs.100 including the First E-Recharge or is it just the SIM cost? and Btw, what's the MRP printed on the pack? :GirandoOjos:

MRP on pack is Rs. 49.

They told me that the offer is closed. Rs. 100 is including first recharge (told like that). but i didn't get any addtl TT.

only Rs. 1.5 main balance.....

and Rs. 5/- is not credited for today.

@Afsal That is indeed a pleasant news to see, but seems like my unconfirmed insider info was correct. Lucky are those who bought the sim at 10/- and 50/- :( Initially i was interested in procuring the sim, but @100/- now i am reconsidering my decision.

Ok, the MRP is stated as 49/-. What is the other 51/- for? Did u query about that?

Edited by ipkonfig

and Rs. 5/- is not credited for today.

Rs.5 will be credited only if we do the first E-Recharge of Rs.25.

25/- E-Recharge is done while the SIM is given away.

I have seen some people reporting that the extra amount being added up after two days of procuring the SIM.

No, I think he has already recharged for extra 50/- as he has paid 100/- (49 for sim + 50 for recharge); wait for 24 hours and they will be credited from next day; happened to me also...

25/- E-Recharge is done while the SIM is given away.

I have seen some people reporting that the extra amount being added up after two days of procuring the SIM.

But if you had done Rs.25 recharge the main balance should show that amount which is not shown in your case.

Nope

Reliance GSM SIMs available with local dealers in Trivandrum City.

Had a change of mind and bought the SIM from the nearby dealer. :P Retail price noted on cover is 49/-. But i was charged 100/-. On dialing *367# i get the following

Your Main Balance : 1.50 22/07/2009

Promotional Balance : 0.00 22/01/2009

R2R Balance : 0.00 22/01/2009

Local Calls Balance : 8.50 24/01/2009

Now the doubts : Is the 8.50 Local Call Balance really valid for 2 days or will it be extended automatically or done something like that?

I had paid 100/-, yet i dont see any increase in TT. What happened to the other 50/- which i had paid?

Edited by ipkonfig

@srk- I use a Application - Cell Track (for Symbian S60) to track the BTS with many informations.

sad... CellTrack doesn't have a signed version for version 3. Any other application available out there?

Reliance GSM SIMs available with local dealers in Trivandrum City.

Had a change of mind and bought the SIM from the nearby dealer. :P Retail price noted on cover is 49/-. But i was charged 100/-. On dialing *367# i get the following

Your Main Balance : 1.50 22/07/2009

Promotional Balance : 0.00 22/01/2009

R2R Balance : 0.00 22/01/2009

Local Calls Balance : 8.50 24/01/2009

Now the doubts : Is the 8.50 Local Call Balance really valid for 2 days or will it be extended automatically or done something like that?

I had paid 100/-, yet i dont see any increase in TT. What happened to the other 50/- which i had paid?

i think the remaining 50 is profit for the seller. check with the seller.. here i paid only 50 Rs i got 23.75 talktime for 25 rs and remaining 25 for sim..

u will start getting 5 rs from 25/01/2009 on a daily basis..

No, the seller gets profit from Reliance (40/- per SIM). I contacted the CC and they said indeed 100/- is taken for all new connections. 50/- for sim and 50/- for e-recharge. Also added that 50/- e-recharge is to be done by dealer.

I contacted the dealer armed with this knowledge, and he inturn contacted some Reliance Officials. These officials were saying that 50/- e-recharge need not be done by the dealer. They are processing the new connections (activated today) and will add the 50/- within one hour.

Dealer has asked me to wait until 6pm after which he will add the necessary 50/- to my account.

Different Circles have Different Prices.

Somewhere Rs.25 And others place at Rs.49

FRC also depends on circle.

Its Rs.20,24,50 acc to circles.

Update : Like mentioned by the dealer, Reliance added up 44.5/- to my Main Balance by 5:30pm. Easy and transparent with no extra charges given to the dealer :)

Edited by ipkonfig

Nope

Yes available. just follow same procedure of e-recharge which u had used for CDMA connection. :SI:

I'm 100% sure bacause i had purchased one paper recharge from CDMA and applied to GSM and it works :GirandoOjos:

Nope

Yes available. just follow same procedure of e-recharge which u had used for CDMA connection. :SI:

I'm 100% sure because i had purchased one paper recharge from CDMA and applied to GSM and it works :GirandoOjos:

I had already tried online recharge for Reliance GSM from a couple of payment gateways and both failed.

Its interesting to note that paper recharge for CDMA worked for GSM though!

Very Good...CDMA RCVs are working for GSM....

Is this "First Recharge Voucher" different from the ordinary Top-up voucher or are they both the same?

Same but it should be first..to get benifits.