Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
enjoylifewithsms

Wifi Isue On Mogul 6800

I am using netgear router for wifi.My laptop has complete connectivity in my room through wifi and I have good enough downloading speed and alll.I have little weak signals here still though I am never finding any prolem while surfing or downloading as signal are continous.

But when I try to connect my mogul 6800 keaping on same place,it shows me the network and after i do connect and by the time open the explorer it shows not available and tries to connect to other network connection .It works fine in the room where my router is placed

R there any settings that has to be done so that mogul wifi rannge and alll increases or by default it has less compatible to capture data through wifi then the laptop,

do guid eme

Settings > Wireless LAN > Power Mode: change it to Best Performance. It will eat up your battery more though.

may be mogul is not able to communicate properly at that range ...

i dont think any settings will help you ...

how are other devices performing at that spot...

by the way what signal strength your device is showing

Edited by mufaddal_km

may be mogul is not able to communicate properly at that range ...

i dont think any settings will help you ...

how are other devices performing at that spot...

by the way what signal strength your device is showing

my laptop--2

mogul--1

mogul connects sometimes bt then in few seconds disconnected

How far away are your from your Router and how many walls are there in between your router and the Mogul; because I am also using wifi on Mogul and works absolutely seamlessly even from 20-30 feet away;

How far away are your from your Router and how many walls are there in between your router and the Mogul; because I am also using wifi on Mogul and works absolutely seamlessly even from 20-30 feet away;

It is around 12feet walls are 2-3 but only thing is that it works prefect on my laptop,wether i work on my be dor tabel no issue bt why nt the mobile???

dont think that all devices will have same range ..might be that wifi radio on mogul might no be having that mch range than wifi radio on a lappy...also in many laptops u get those antennas for wifi which aint there in phones

dont think that all devices will have same range ..might be that wifi radio on mogul might no be having that mch range than wifi radio on a lappy...also in many laptops u get those antennas for wifi which aint there in phones

ya might b bt my lappi is widout antena only!!!

I had faced similar issue before. I changed my ip address of the Mogul and then it connected to wifi.

Second, check the settings of your wifi router too - Whether it allows only static ip address or dynamic addresses also.

Are you able to connect properly when you are near the router? If not, then there seems to be a problem with your wifi network or IP address; try deleting the network from the PPC and redetect and then resave your settings; if that does not solve it, then try using your phone with some other wifi network, and if that works properly then there is something wrong with your router settings, try resetting your wifi router...

Well, even my HTC mogul wont connect to my wifi at home and office. But the issue here is different. I had once dropped my phone and my display got damaged. Got it repaired from an HTC workshop in New Bombay, but since then my wifi starts but does not detect any networks, could it be a hardware damage, or some other issue? BTW, wifi worked very well on my phone before this. Is my wifi dead for good, or is there hope?

Edited by Hellangelo

by the way how much did u pay to get ur damaged screen repaired at htc service center ???

ur problem seems a bit strange , did u try connecting with other wifi networks ,also try loading a different rom , but if this is a hardware issue then there is no scope of repair

Try changing the location of your wifi router and place it somewhere high in the room. Keep the antenna at different angles and then check also.... Keep router away from any metallic objects or magnets that might interfere with its reception....

u simply are getting interference between ur mogul and router ....by the way which router do u use

^^^

I guess he has mentioned the router model in previous posts..

NetGear modem.. I guess model number is mentioned as well