Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vvinayakpai

Reliance launches STD offer for Reliance Mobile GSM

Press Trust of India

Thu, 12 Feb 2009 at 15:00 IST

LUCKNOW: Reliance Communications on Thursday launched an STD pack offering call facility of 50 minutes across all networks for the period of 30 days on e-recharge of Rs 35 for GSM users of Uttar Pradesh and Uttarkhand. “We have received tremendous custo mer response of our GSM services launched last month. After offering lifetime validity, double talk-time, night pack, SMS pack we are launching STD pack enabling customers to talk freely,'' said Mr Saleem Haq, Regional Head (UP and Uttarakhand), Relianc e Comm. The offer is available till February 28, he added.

hoping it will available for other circles very soon.

hope this offer would be made available to all the circles... but if it is till 28th Feb. then not good...all the offers should last for atleast 6 months....

is anybody able to use the reliance gsm services???? well hope they can give the services before the offer ends on 28th feb.

I have 2 sims & I cannot use the daily 10 rupees leave alone the night calling cos of the ROOT BUSY.

Hope reliance improve services fast.

STD Pack is available in New Delhi since yesterday. There is a problem though. How does one check how many mins have been used?

STD Pack is available in New Delhi since yesterday. There is a problem though. How does one check how many mins have been used?

DO u mean that it is the same scheme or is it a modified offer? Please give more details

DO u mean that it is the same scheme or is it a modified offer? Please give more details

It is the same scheme,50 mins std calling@35.

It is the same scheme,50 mins std calling@35.

Thanks for the info dude! Hope they introduce it in Karnataka soon

in haryana also "Now, upon doing an recharge of Rs. 35, GSM subscribers can enjoy 50 minutes of STD calling across all networks over a period of 30 days.

"

in haryana also "Now, upon doing an recharge of Rs. 35, GSM subscribers can enjoy 50 minutes of STD calling across all networks over a period of 30 days.

"

Just confirmed from th customer care. This scheme has been launched in Karnataka also.

Also available in Mumbai. Recharged and used it up as well!!

What If I recharge 35/- twice?

Edited by akshmail

What If I recharge 35/- twice?

you get 100 mins.

But how to check how many minutes remaining............any clue.CC calls are not available for GSM

got std offer sms here in TN also..

Is it available for Maharashtra ?

Just asked to CC, its available in Maharashtra too.

Edited by MOBILE FAN

any information about kerala circle.. ?????

is it available or not

STD pack balance is shown at the end of the call now. On recharge of 35 you get credit of 3000 units. Every STD call is being charged at 60 credit units thereby offering 50 minutes of STD call. for example when i made the first call my balance became 2940 units. after next call it was 2880 units. Strange way but something is better than nothing.

one unit = one sec

my doubt is if i talk for 30 secs then only 30 units will be reduced or 60 units will be reduced ?

Customer care told that this 35 std scheme is closing on 28th Feb.Very bad.....as expected by reliance.............

why should they withdraw this scheme is beyond my mind!