Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
savramesh

Use More Than 10 Numbers On Your Airtel Sim Soon

Techtree News Staff, Apr 30, 2009 1535 hrs IST

Bharti Airtel is planning to launch "Virtual Phones"

Telecom operator Bharti Airtel is planning to launch "Virtual Phones", a technology that allows users to use as many as 10 different numbers from a single phone, reports the Financial Chronicle.

Developed by Bharti-owned Comviva Technologies, the application comes embedded with the SIM card and offers users to "opt" for his number whenever the user requires it. The user group will be password protected with each user having his own password to access his phone. Airtel is reportedly undertaking field trials of the service. Comviva, in co-operation with South African operator MTN, already has the service in South Africa. Airtel expects the technology to be operational in two months time and India might see the first services roll out in the rural areas of the country.

According to Airtel, no other operator in India has a similar technology currently and for the same reason, the implementation of this technology will provide Airtel an early head start in this segment.

The idea is to provide subscribers more value with just a single instrument. While there have been cases of one SIM using two numbers, if Airtel's plans bears fruits, it will be the first time that users will get as many as ten numbers from a single SIM and that too, with just one handset. Singapore's SingTel and UAE's Etisalat already have this system in place where users have been assigned two numbers on the same SIM card.

and will all the 10 numbers be active at the same time?

actuly oprater will 10 no stimutualy and now it depend u which no you give to which one.and you can control your incoming i a single handset.

COOLLLLLLLLLL

As if managing two numbers was not enough trouble for me. It does not impress me. Why would anyone want 10 numbers from same operator?

I too wondering why you would require 10 numbers in one handset. Very complicated!!!

this is another way of increasing customer count

mobile connections have become so complicated

Yeh Airtel Mobile Manufacturers ka dhanda bandd karana ke chakkar may hai. :D

This sure is going to be the most nonsensical offer or scheme to be launched by air tel. Why on earth would someone need as many as 10 connections from THE SAME OPERATOR ON SAME MOBILE SET TO BE USED BY JUST ONE PERSON?

Its a very useful for few person,like me.

i have 5 GF and 2 side bussiness,and i can give diffrent2 no to diffrent2 person,so i can manage them without tell them about others.

lol

Why on earth would someone need as many as 10 connections from THE SAME OPERATOR ON SAME MOBILE SET TO BE USED BY JUST ONE PERSON?

My dear friend, Airtel ye technique unn logon ke liye nikal rahi hai jo dus-dus biwiyaan rakhtey hain. :rofl_200::Contento:

Kamal In that case regular medical check up is strongly recommended.

Why on earth would someone need as many as 10 connections from THE SAME OPERATOR ON SAME MOBILE SET TO BE USED BY JUST ONE PERSON?

My dear friend, Airtel ye technique unn logon ke liye nikal rahi hai jo dus-dus biwiyaan rakhtey hain. :rofl_200::Contento:

10 biwiya nahi ji 10-10 girlfriend. :Contento::Contento::Contento:

itni sari girlfriend paloge to even airtel nahi bacha payega biwi se