Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
theking

Reliance Mobile : India's Most Trusted Service Brand

Every operator in india have their pros and cons.....

I M Using RCDMA for past 2 years & i m happy with it, its network coverage is good, only can be compared with airtel

2nd their some tarrif plans are really best in industry, like 400/770 unlimited plan, no other operator in inida have guts to introduce unlimited plan without any cap.

then 1 can call to single cc no from anywhere in india even while roming, if sum 1 will call cc in roming it is chargable.

call connectivity is also good(rcdma)

in prepaid they always give more than full talk time(with sum balance as promotional with limited valadity)

overall i m satisfied with rcdma service comaprising network , call connectivity and call tarrif

it is quite Obvious sum will not be satisfied

Every operator have problem. I feel the main problem with reliance is that their response toward customer problem is not upto mark. I am not saying that they donot respond but I mean they are not perfect in responding. I am using reliance mobile since 2004 and not faced any problem till date. But on 8th this month my number was migrated to prepaid without my consent. I called customer care and lodge a complaint. As usal no response. I wrote a mial to serviceassurance, nodal officer and appelete office on 10th . Same no resposnse. i wrote mail to corporate office and was surprised to have a call from them. She assure me that my number will be again post paid if I deposite Rs 250 as security as migration fee and same security will be refunded in your next bill. Usally migration fee is not refundable. I asked her to give assurance in writing and I got mail within 5 min that I will be adjusted migration fee as well as my cheque of previous security amount will be sent with in 30 days. She had also mentioned the cheque amount of previous security.

So point is in reliance technicle and typical issue wil be solved only after many follow ups to senior person. At lower end no one feel responisibility. Rcom have to improve in this respect that they have to fix responsibility at lower level because every customer have to contact RCOM for their problem at lower level first.

Regarding other operators , every operator have unsatisfied customers. Please visit http://www.consumercomplaints.in/?search=airtel. you will find thousands of unstaisfied customers from airtel, tata or vodafone.

I feel overall reliance cdma is better then other operators in overall respect.

Customer care service of almost every operator in pathetic in india

I have idea & aircel connection in delhi, becides rcdma.

idea custpmer care is even worst than RCOM, u will not get cc no, if u will get it they eil pick the phone and will disconnect the call, same thing for aircel will will call and will be put on hold for 30-40 mints and again no response, same here for MTNL

so in my opinion almost every operator is same when comes to CC, airtel is having better cc

ATLEAST IN DELHI

One thing is or sure..

what other operators did in 1 yrs, Reliance tried that in 5 yrs and well achieved it..

for sure..there must be some naggs in every system but they seem to improve, i believe..

lets c what turns up next!!

it for sure...when we are using reliance network we hate them...but as soon as we try to switch to other operators we realize that reliance is the best in many terms.

as far i know...reliance coverage and service is best among other operators..some may face issue but thats expected.

:previous:

i am one of that some ;)