Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

The All New Rimweb!

v3.0.3 is available now and the "Active topics for... week, 2 weeks, month, etc." option has been added back as per many members' request!

You can find the option at the bottom of the "Today's active content" page link from the forum main page.

post-1-125227094097_thumb.gif

2.0 theme??

I am waiting for that..

:previous: The new skins will be available by next month

^

Thank You... waited for it for so long....

But Arun, I have trouble editing my already posted posts by using the Full Editor since yesterday...:confuse:

I think its related to some changes made in the system; I cant even edit this post using Full Editor....

Edited by dkaile

:previous: Full Editor is working fine. What error do you get when clicking the "Full Editor" button?

^

Like I just again tried to edit the above post using edit tab and then clicked on Use Full Editor. I get neither any error message. It just doesnt move, nothing happens and it doesnt go into full editor. However if I click Use Full Editor for a NEW Reply, it works. Its just not working for me to edit my older posts since yesterday since I posted a long post in the Touch Pro Topic. Please let me know the problem..

Edited by dkaile

Please change your password and PM me so that I can check it using your account.

I was able to notice the issue with "Full Editor" using your account. I have submitted a ticket with the developer to fix the issue.

^

Like I just again tried to edit the above post using edit tab and then clicked on Use Full Editor. I get neither any error message. It just doesnt move, nothing happens and it doesnt go into full editor. However if I click Use Full Editor for a NEW Reply, it works. Its just not working for me to edit my older posts since yesterday since I posted a long post in the Touch Pro Topic. Please let me know the problem..

This issue should be fixed now. Can you check after a hard refresh (Ctrl +F5)?

Arun,

How do we know who has given us a positive or maybe a negative reputation? Or is it known only to the mods/admins?

It isn't visible for the mods/admins either. It can be found out by running SQL commands on the database only.

Arun,

How do we know who has given us a positive or maybe a negative reputation? Or is it known only to the mods/admins?

lol

New 3.0.4 update is good ! :GirandoOjos:

@ Arun,

Good to see the orange arrow indicator (just before the Post title) back.

What are the other advantages?

I also noted the newly added topics have come bank to 5, "recent status updates" and "Todays top posters" are displayed on the home page...

Sorry if I missed out on any more!!!!

Edited by KumaarShah

v 3.0.4 is a maintenance release which is almost entirely bug fixes, 202 bugs were reported to be fixed. There was 1 new feature and that is "Rich Text Editor" support for Safari and Chrome browsers (IE and FF are already supported). The next release will be v 3.1 which should have some new features along with the new skins.

The side bar windows on the forum index page are "plugins" that were added/enabled and not part of the actual update.

Cheers!!!

We are the Best!!!

I am unable to view new contents posted whenever I click on "View new contents" it shows NO new contents and my computer is not saving my username and password only for this site I have to log in everytime eventhough I click on the save password option

What could be wrong I am facing this problem since last three days only

Since today it is asking me to re-login every time I visit Rimweb.in, rather than taking me directly to the Forums page.

I am unable to view new contents posted whenever I click on "View new contents" it shows NO new contents and my computer is not saving my username and password only for this site I have to log in everytime eventhough I click on the save password option

What could be wrong I am facing this problem since last three days only

Since today it is asking me to re-login every time I visit Rimweb.in, rather than taking me directly to the Forums page.

Yes...I am facing the same problem...username and password are not saved and not able to see new contents... :Decepcionado:

^

no such problems for me in firefox 3.5.3

^

no such problems for me in firefox 3.5.3

Well I am using Chrome...

If you see the bar on the top it has you logged in (at least FF does) but still asks for a login. If you say 'cancel' it still is Ok with you logged in! :NOTriste:

I am in FF too.

I remember this problem has occurred some time earlier during this year as well. Then, Arun had changed the rimweb.in link to directly open the forums page rather than the homepage. But, since today I am seeing the homepage.

:previous: there was a change done couple of days ago. I have reverted it for now so that the login issue would be resolved.