Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

All about LG 5130

:'(   :)   :confuse: i tried downloading wallpapers to my lg5130 but failed.can anyone explain how to do it free downlading of wallpapers

42447[/snapback]

Can you further elaborate? I mean how were you trying to download...from R-world or thru' MMS or bitpim or...etc

Edited by amtrag

Can i upload rigtones on LG 5130 frm my pc without using R WORLD plz reply

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

Tarun u can change the Message alert settings of your phone easliy to overcome this problem.

41193[/snapback]

Need Help Urgent please. Tried changing all possible message settings still the message tone is real low.

Please explain in details how too increase the message alert volume.

Thanks a Million Mates.

Annish is it with Msg tone or with ring tones also?

42587[/snapback]

Just message tones mukul. Looking for help still mates.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp.

As far as i know, There are no way to change the message tone volume in LG RD 5130. Take this phone to LG Service center these people may help u!

Thanks and Take Care!

I am also Facing the same Problem...even after Upgrading to latest ver 11...The Problem is there.....any solutions.......

There is no way to change the message tone volume.

Only last hope someone found some trick to do this.

Just Wait and Watch!

Thanks and Take Care!

any techies around can try this .... I am not sure if u have a Serial Cable available for the 5130. If not, just wait till static electricity explains how to get the USB cable to act up ... Yeah the old RS232 crap... :wacko:

DESCRIBING IF UR MOB has a Data cable SERIAL

Try to connect, the mobile to the comp. Using Hyperterminal, set the com port, speed as 115200.

Once open, send

AT+GMM (this should return the mobile details...) and is only for confirmation, if the connection is proper.

ATL3

Please let me know if this works out...

Cheers

Ashok

No Bhai It's Still Very Low....but when Message reminder is ON..It rings out Loud the Second time-(when Reminds)

Can anyone tell me does LG 5130 handset supports Call restrict feature. I wish to restric incoming calls from few numbers.

The LG 5130 does not have any feature like this as u described. U can restrict outgoing call, not incoming. by provide the lock code.

Thanks and Take Care!

Can anybody please tell me if MMS portal works for LG 5130 sets with prepaid account?I tried to log in but I am getting the message that the handset is not supported.Also I sent a picture to my no using MMS of rworld.However on opening the message from inbox,I don't see any option to set the picture as wall paper,I have the option to save message only.That means pictures sent using MMS cannot be set as wallpaper?Or is this problem faced by me alone?And last, the R-world key of my handset(5130) is not working.If I want to go to rworld I have to go to phone menu and navigate to rworld menu.The key works for left navigation,but not for rworld.Is anybody else facing the problem?

Thanks

Mathew

And last, the R-world key of my handset(5130) is not working.If I want to go to rworld I have to go to phone menu and navigate to rworld menu.The key works for left  navigation,but not for rworld.Is anybody else facing the problem?

Thanks

Mathew

48822[/snapback]

To use r-world key in LG-5130, you have to keep the key pressed for 2-3 seconds.

No Bhai It's Still Very Low....but when Message reminder is ON..It rings out Loud the Second time-(when Reminds)

44235[/snapback]

Go to profiles,see whether alert type is set to ring.The default one in my phone was two beeps.When I changed it to ring it produces enough sound to alert all the people in the room :(

Hey I'm new to this site so please help. :)

I have lg rd5130 & also have arranged the data cable of lg 2230.

I've also downloaded the pc sync software from lgmobiles. I want to know how can I send Ringtones & Wallpapers to my mobile.

Plz Help

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

Hey I'm new to this site so please help. :wacko:

I have lg rd5130 & also have arranged the data cable of lg 2230.

I've also downloaded the pc sync software from lgmobiles. I want to know how can I send Ringtones & Wallpapers to my mobile.

Plz Help

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Not possible for 5130. You can save ringtones & wallpapers only through R-world.

hey ppl ... i would suggest all of u who are interested in going in for this model, wait for some time. all of u are familiar with RIM's policy (screw the good guys, encourage the defaulters ). the price of this handset as i see it will definately come down in another two months ... that's what also happened with the other b/w models

You guys are really amazed but i m using this phone for last 6 months but did not know how to put "ENTER" in the messages. This is really very hectic for me to type messages in 5130 can anybuddy help.

Ple'z PM me or send it at tarun.del.26@gmail.com / tarun_del_26@yahoo.com

Hi Im planning to by a new mobile with new postpaid connection. I need to browse internet occasional. I searched for a suitable handset for this. I found LG RD 5130. It priced Rs. 3100/- in WebWorld. Its happy to see a color hand set with net connection feature at this price. :)

But i found this thread. Please clear my doubts:

1. Is the Ringtone voulme is really low? (B'cas i need a high volume ringtone for my working/home atmosphere)

2. Not supported ringtone downloads/ other features from RWorld?

3. How is the net connection speed on this phone?

(Im now using LG RD2030 for more than 3 years but not connected to net. I liked the phone very much. But I forcefully change to new one bcas thers is nobody using this outdated model)

4. Please suggest me any other better hand set around Rs 3000.

Edited by srijaga_cbe

this phone is not avalable now . go for LG5340 in this range

1. Is the Ringtone voulme is really low? (B'cas i need a high volume ringtone for my working/home atmosphere)

Ringtone volume can be set to high but sms alert tone most of the times is inaudible

2. Not supported ringtone downloads/ other features from RWorld?

You can download ringtones from Rworld but cannot transfer a ringtone to your mobile using a datacable.

I found LG RD 5130. It priced Rs. 3100/- in WebWorld.

Very Sorry Friends. Actually I made mistake on model no. :rolleyes: I found in webworld is LG RD 5340. at Rs.3100.

So Please post the features of RD 5340.

this phone is not avalable now . go for LG5340 in this range