Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
foofly

Uninor Funny Rs.31 Isd Pack Very Funny

please refer uninor isd pack in their isd packs one pack is available at Rs. 31 with 30 days validity one can call gulf at Rs. 3.99 for 30 sec total 7.98/minute

default call charges to gulf without any pack is

Rs 6.40

do u seen any packs to increase call rate instead of decreasing ??

isnt it funny??

I think it will mean a saving of 4 rupees if u cut the call within the first 30 secs. except for docomo nobody is offering per sec tariff on isd.

^^ ekdum correct...

Friends

will it work to oman also.Please clarify if possible.

Thanks in advance

Babulu

oman is no exception i think. u can check ther list they have put up on their website

please refer uninor isd pack in their isd packs one pack is available at Rs. 31 with 30 days validity one can call gulf at Rs. 3.99 for 30 sec total 7.98/minute

default call charges to gulf without any pack is

Rs 6.40

do u seen any packs to increase call rate instead of decreasing ??

isnt it funny??

That is the UNINOR's way of doing business... Make the tariff as complicated as possible.. Really NOT GOOD FOR THEM, especially here in India, in todays condition of competition :Ohhhh::NO::NOTriste: ...

I saw some one commenting in telecomtalk website that (just a joke anyway) Uninor is going to implement square-root and gama functions in its tariff plan :rofl_200::Riendo::Contento: but on seeing the above tariff, Uninor have guts (or MAD ENOUGH) to do that too :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

I think it will mean a saving of 4 rupees if u cut the call within the first 30 secs. except for docomo nobody is offering per sec tariff on isd.

That will be GREAT SAVING for someone calling gulf to talk for HALF-A-MINUTE :Riendo: And guess they will also gain a whooping 83p, if their call lasted for 1.5 minutes and DONT forget they have given Rs31 already for the pack :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

Sorry friends, I CANNOT control :grin: my sarcasm on UNINOR :P atleast... ;)

Apart from that, BSNL is also offering PerSecondISD in its Postpaid plan225... And regular BSNL landlines go with Rs1 pulse, that also means Rs1/6sec if ISD is Rs10/min...

Edited by kanagadeepan

With these kind of schemes and offers UNINOR is a strict no no. :)