Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

Online Recharge

Hi All,

Looking for Feedback / Information/ Links for Reliable / Secure and TESTED sites for online recharge through service provider or from the third party portals.

This might also help other users also, as from time to time we can Update / Share our experiences and information.

My first experience of online recharge with MTNL Mumbai

Link > http://dolphin.mumbai.mtnl.net.in/customercare/trumprecharge.html

I logged in through my B8830 using Bolt Browser and did a recharge for Rs. 14 for 03 days unlimited GPRS, the transaction went smooth routed me to my axis bank net banking site and Rs. 14 got deducted from my account.

But my Mobile No. never got a recharge or SMS confirming it. When I checked with CC they told be “Sire... You have recharged the GPRS Pack Before activating your GPRS Services; hence you have not got the Benefits,”

Checked on Airtel site to get my Rs. 98 GPRS Pack Top up... But it’s not listed there... Or may be I am looking at the wrong place.

Link > http://airtel.in/m-commerce/recharge-prepaid.html

Looking forward for your experiences …

i use www.rechargeitnow.com...

if ur money got deducted n u do not get the recharge they ll refund it mostly in 4 days.....

but i dont know abt any special pack...they hv listed thier coupons.

Has anyone tried mobikwik for online recharges?

mobikwik is a good option, but they levy a min 2% extra charge on recharge amount

mobikwik is a good option, but they levy a min 2% extra charge on recharge amount

hi friends, wen wil we recharge our mobiles from internet? when we cant go to shop and if it is a urgent we will do it from our home. I started doing it wen i am in a urge. But now i'm doing it all the time.

Refunding the amount will give our money back but not time. ezRecharge.in is charging 6%, but i am ready to pay that coz it is reliable and it is the only site with time sense. y should i wait for four days to be recharged??? And the main thing is, we dont need to wait for our money to be refunded after 4 days.

hi friends, wen wil we recharge our mobiles from internet? when we cant go to shop and if it is a urgent we will do it from our home. I started doing it wen i am in a urge. But now i'm doing it all the time.

Refunding the amount will give our money back but not time. ezRecharge.in is charging 6%, but i am ready to pay that coz it is reliable and it is the only site with time sense. y should i wait for four days to be recharged??? And the main thing is, we dont need to wait for our money to be refunded after 4 days.

6% ?:Ohhhh:

Its too high....

:previous:

Yes, very very high... Nowadays in this neck-tight competition, even telcos may find very hard to get 6% margin... :rofl_200:

Even the shopkeepers get 3 to 5% margin ONLY for recharges...

and I am shocked that people are still using this service with 6% charge. Netbanking is the best for mobile recharges; no extra charges

Yes, very very high... Nowadays in this neck-tight competition, even telcos may find very hard to get 6% margin... :rofl_200:

well it's around 2% for dealers and around 1% for distributors in circles like Delhi

so asking for 6% is too high except. also most of the operators are coming up direct online recharge options like Vodafone Idea Airtel(limited denominations only) provide direct gateway to recharge the mobile.

if you have HDFC account you can recharge online. and you don't have to pay anything extra. also refund is also instant

^^^

In MH circle it is 3%

well it's around 2% for dealers and around 1% for distributors in circles like Delhi

so asking for 6% is too high except. also most of the operators are coming up direct online recharge options like Vodafone Idea Airtel(limited denominations only) provide direct gateway to recharge the mobile.

if you have HDFC account you can recharge online. and you don't have to pay anything extra. also refund is also instant

Have they indeed made all refunds instant instead of refunding after 4 working days? :) Thats great. HDFC Netbanking is the only online recharge service I'v used till now. In the past, transactions have often failed, and one has to keep track of the refunds.... which was irritating. But even that is better than having to hunt for shops that will do the recharge. Simply don't have time for that. The fact that they don't levy any service charge is the biggest plus.

Edited by raccoon

its worthy... we dont need to wait for our money to be refunded after some period of time...

from whr to rechage special STV