Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
gopisd

Charge Battery While using R-Connect

hi friends,

even battery is fully charged,since battery discharges fast while using rconnect,i also keep charging the battery while i browse net.it takes 2hrs approx for charging a fully charged battery so doing so is it good for my battery health rd2030?can any one tell me? :thumb:

there is no harm in charging the battery while surfing. But i fail to understand how you can keep charging while using rconnect. But constant charging/discharging will reduce battery life significantly.

I don't think there is any scope of the drainage being directly from the Charger. Rather it should be in FIFO. Just like an OnLine UPS...

Well may be :clap:

Edited by Utsav

If you are a heavy R World user, charging the batt while you surf should actually give your batt longer life!

Edited by raccoon

There seems to be no harm in charging battery while using r connect because some of the cables have built in charger that charges ur mobile as soon as u connect to ur computer Such cable is easily found for smasung 191 it might also be available for 2030 maybe the original one has an inbuilt charger (the one from web world costing 1200)

But Normally battery gets drained faster when you use R Connect, so it's advisable to use desktop charger connected to the handset while using R Connect.

Well charging the battery while using R-Connect shud prolong the battery life rather than shorten it - Especially with the desktop charger as it maintains a higher (indeed small) potential differene at the battery terminals than the max battery voltage. So practically all the power drained is from the charger rather than the battery - thereby less discharge/recharge cycles & longer life. The same thing may not hold true with travel chargers which have a lower amperage.

The process is similar to that of a vehicle battery when the engine is running.

Now lets forget all the theory. Practically - LG 7130 comes with a poor quality battery. My friends who used R-Connect without charging while using R-Connect has lost upto 4 batteries till date but me charging has not lost even one!.

That was great! Thanks Code.

In fact what i thought at my previous post was wrong and I just came to know that through experience.

I usually keep my cell on charging while using RConnect always. Just today, Inoticed my charger showing Green light and I kept the cell on chager and continued with RConnect. It is usually 2hrs & 40 mins which takes my batts to be drained out completely while accessing RConnect. But, as the green light came up, I can be sure that the batts are fully charged. If the batt looses charge, the c harger automatically detects and starts charging the batt while glowing the Red light. What I noticed is the charger never shifted to Red even though I stayed connected with RConnect for more that 6 hours!

hi friends,

finally i understood and experienced that charging while browsing rconnect is the best option and saves battery life instead of number of charge and discharge cycles. :clap: thanks for support

Edited by gopisd