Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KanagaDeepan

Has Rcom Changed (Stopped Giving Nice Offers) After Ex-Airtel Guys Joined In It?

18 members have voted

1. 1. do you think the decision behind the removal/reduction of schemes in RCom nowadays has link between the change in Management(esp. Airtel executives)?

• It Most probably seems like --- YES...
    • Am SURE, NO..
    • Not Sure

RCom usually launches exciting new offers for few months (from oct2009 to be precise) atleast once a week or a fortnight.. But after many Airtel's top execs joined RCom's Desk (here shows the starting of such process on 10-Jan2010) there is no good offer coming from RCom... I think the ExtraTT offer was planned around Dec2009 and started in Jan2010, so let us leave that alone...

NO NO... I am NOT saying RCom is offering less or RCom needs to give MORE offers... BUT RCom just like Airtel, now RCom taking back its promises like TARIFF VALIDITY OF SIMPLE PLANS (50p and PPC) SHRINKED TO ONE YEAR ONLY NOW from 15-feb-2010, source here... IT MAY SEEMS LIKE A SMALL CHANGE, but now the difference b/w RCom Simple50p and Airtel 50-60p scheme is just the cost of STV (as roaming is NOT important for almost 95% common man)

I doubt this is the mischief of the Airtel guys who just entered (NOT EVEN A MONTH) into RCom Tent... Most people may just blame RCom saying Reliance is showing its original face now, so and so and NO one will doubt these Airtel guys imho... Many friends in our forum already regretted the joining of Airtel Ex-Executive guys in RCom on the thread here..

So I am starting a POLL asking do you think the decision behind the removal/reduction of schemes in RCom nowadays has link between the change in Management(esp. Airtel executives)???

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Don't take the following paragraph too seriously as it has no proof, but who knows anything is possible...

They can do only one favour for RCom and that is showing huge increase in subscriber base of RGsm by means of FAKE ACTIVATIONS, which they were doing when they are in Airtel tent.. Imho that will be new for RCom as fake activations is NOT simple in RCdma and RGsm needs help from the experienced hands...

They are trying to make the company profitable...

When the news released airtel people joining rcom,i had a comment on that topic that airtel people will follow the rule of airtel like costly tariff.no good offers like airtel.it is now happening.to make the company profitable they will loose customer.jagoo rcom....

and did the rcom guys move over to airtel? :Sorprendido:

@ kanagadeepan,

On the contrary, I feel that RCOM is giving better offers now. It is only a coincidence that the A Team has joined the R Team. But at the micro level, it seems still a R Show all around. This is my opinion.

You have mentioned only one instance of the reduction in validity as a result of the A Team's infiltration into the R Team. One swallow does not make a summer. I hope the proverb is worded right... Correct me if wrong....

Wait till the budget is announced and then you may have to take your words back or maybe I will eat humble pie....

:Riendo::winko::Chulo:

• Like 2

bcoz. they want to stay in market, otherwise, they will reach to stage whr they have to sell entire telecom biz to foreign oparator

I feel that Rcom already have too many Plans, they have launched 3-4 plans in one go.... May be the dont want to complicate the SIMPLE plans :GirandoOjos:

Edited by prafull4u

May be they are waiting for MNP..

I hope they will introduce R2R unlimited calls from May.. ;););):P:P;);)^_^

May be they are waiting for MNP..

I hope they will introduce R2R unlimited calls from May.. ;););):P:P;);)^_^

R2R plans are still there, but plan cost is higher