Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Arun

*412 & *4120 discontinued

im sorry if im not able to 'tell u a solotion', but the loop-hole is NOT fixed...yet

as long as u c me postin around here, u can be assured the bug is alive :clap:

btw, did u read the posts in the "*412/4120 discontinued" thread...u might find somethin useful...

i think *412 doesnt work anymore ...but anyways u SHOULD still be able to rconnect AFTER zero balance...

Try this - In a fresh card, without or before tryin to use *4120, try to rconnect...Like that should work...EVEN WITHOOUT ANY "BUG"....

and if it DOES work, stick to it ... :clap:

Keep updatin as to whats happening

Has anyone discovered any code for deactivating the phone as modem other than *4120?

I think its not a hidden code!

Its a facility that was provided by Reliance!

So No luck.

Will they deactivate it if you request it at Web World or at *333 ? Anyone tried ?

They said they(atleast on cc rep) can(post paid)... But they(ohers) insist/persist "Sir, why don't U simply stay on zero rental default plan???" They usually don't "seem" to understand any explnation U offer for need to discontinue R-Conect.

I have tried that and am trying this since last one month every time they say it will be deactivated within 24 hrs I gave the excuse that it is being misused by my brother they told OK but not deactivated till date.

And the funnier part is that some guys there say it cannot be done as this is preactivated but some agree and give time of 24hrs which never occurs

Will they deactivate it if you request it at Web World or at *333 ? Anyone tried ?

24382[/snapback]

I did. They initially promised that they'll deactivate but later they refused and suggested that I should use security lock instead if my children are exploiting them. I said I forgot the lock code... they said go to service centre...

So, Deactivation of R-Connect preactivated phones is not permitted any more... They have banned *4120 for a reason... isn't it?

i got r connect deactivated after repeated calling *333 and got sms that ur complaint has been registered and it will be deactiveted then i dialled *333 it told registered it will be activeated shortly but still i am unable to use rconnect it is prepaid with no balance and one month past the validity period