Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
r.world

Reliance Communications Launches New Mobile Net Packs Nationwide

i am a reliance gsm prepaid user in delhi.... can i use mobile net @99/month in blackberry 8520....

Edited by iammanuarora

yes u can use it on blackberry as this are mobilenet packs

Just enter the APN in

Options>Adavanced Options>TCP

Reliance people here are cheating by Mobile Net Pack of Rs. 5 for 1 day with 50 MB free was said to have exhausted just within 10 minutes of surfing yahoo website. There was a call that that ur 50 MB is used up. Upon asking CC confirmed and said yes it exhausts like that only. I also used Airtel’s daily plan of Net Pack of Rs. 5 for 1 day with 50 MB free and even after surfing various sites for about 4-5 hours, I could consume only 2(Two) MB. how long Reliance people will cheat people os Assam & NE.

Reliance GSM GPRS Plan r not getting activated.

Today I tried to activate 29rs plan through retailer but not happening .Retailer is getting " your request could not be processed".I try through another retailer same problem.

Last month i tried to activate 5rs plan through sms it did not get activated.

Retailer is saying plans are not working.

Why reliance is fooling customer

GPRS is not configured in all Prepaid RGSM card sold from Jan 2008 to Sep 2008

it requrie Different Process to get it Conigured at Backend

I have a 2009 SIM and have had issues activating GPRS/EDGE plans thru the SMS and also by calling on the given special numbers. Once even their CC confirmed the plan is active though I got no SMS confirmation. I used it and lost a big chunk of my balance! They did refund it though, but it was really quite a hassle (long story in short).

I'v found the activation to be a hit or miss affair. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Not at all reliable. Anyway have stopped using it now. Using only Docomo for data. Cheapest by far.

yes true , i tried GPRS from my reliance gsm prepaid, delhi it doesnt work ,it works only thru rworld wap , very strange

Reliance people here are cheating by Mobile Net Pack of Rs. 5 for 1 day with 50 MB free was said to have exhausted just within 10 minutes of surfing yahoo website. There was a call that that ur 50 MB is used up. Upon asking CC confirmed and said yes it exhausts like that only. I also used Airtel’s daily plan of Net Pack of Rs. 5 for 1 day with 50 MB free and even after surfing various sites for about 4-5 hours, I could consume only 2(Two) MB. how long Reliance people will cheat people os Assam & NE.

Dear Friend

same is being done by idea You can trust DOCOMO and Airtel only upto some extent Aircel

Airtel and trust??? rofl_200.gif

Have used Idea GPRS for maybe 3 ish years. Never noted a single instance where they showed more data usage than what my phone reported. But then their tariffs are a loot anyway, so I guess they do not need to loot in an underhand way... Riendo.gif