Iphone 4 Is Launched...

i too loved the detailes given by Dhiraj Bhai

But i think make a separate post for it so people can have a look as a topic

as i think this is very useful demonstration given by you

:previous: :previous: :previous: :previous:

:signthankspin:

+1 for this to you

Edited by parin

Good info DK bhai ...this comparison can be pinned has it's very useful info while deciding new phone ..........

in short....apple os s**ks compared to other os around....

iphone_4_vs_android_tech_specs.jpg

Some noticeable differences are – smaller screen of the iPhone 4 compared to others and also the lack of flash. The RAM for the iPhone 4 is marked “Unknown” but should be 512MB to support multitasking. The iPhone can record video at 720p with 30fps, while Droid Incredible and Nexus One records at 800 × 480 pixels, and EVO 4G at 1280 × 720 pixels. It is important to note that Only Apple’s new device iPhone 4 is supporting 802.11n WiFi though it is rumoured that the chipset on Incredible and Evo supports 802.11n though not enabled...

Edited by dkaile
  • Like 1

Very Good Comparision

Worth reading

+1

:thumb:  for DK and Our Android !!!

@DK iPhone ki to maarke rahoge LOLz

^^ lolzz @ hitesh...

^^^

it will come in 2011

iphone will go LTE , and verizon is also going LTE

that time it will come on verizon

Edited by Mufaddal

What is LTE

Seems to be a new Technology from Verizon

Edited by parin

Do Incredible and EVO also have hardened glass like iPhone4 or do they have plasticky screen like Pre ?

AFAIK All capacitive screens have Hardened glass and not plastics.

Incredible has better scratch resistant hardened glass; not evo... but not same specs as iphone4; some of iphone4's hardware like aluminum body and outer glass is best... though it lacks in processor, ram and many other aspects...

Edited by dkaile

EVO having plastic screen?

The HTC EVO 4G's hard glass screen is already durable and resistant to scratches, but those who want to protect it anyway can pick up a pack of official screen protectors being sold at Sprint stores for $12.99. Each pack includes one anti-glare and two clear screen protectors, which is quite the deal considering that some companies charge a similar price for just one EVO screen shield.

Link

I never said plastic screen; Verizon's glass specifications to htc are of a higher rating than others; both evo and hero also have hardened glass but scratch resistance of incredible and eris is said to be of higher specifications...

^^ Where can I get a good screen guard for palm pre in Mumbai ?

I tried many shops but they didn't have the size and finally one guy sold me a corby size screenguard which isn't so good.

Edited by ami1

^

Nop, the body is still aluminum alloy (a patented apple product, with more aluminiun than stainless steel), only the band on side has been given a more stainless steel alloy finish...

and these scratch test are ALL manipulated. Try doing these things on ANY phone (whether Incredible, Evo or iPhone) and you will GET scratches... try it if u dont believe me...all these screens are scratch RESISTANT NOT scratch PROOF

Edited by dkaile

^^^ From apple site,

Engineered Glass

All the breakthrough technology in iPhone 4 is situated between two glossy panels of aluminosilicate glass — the same type of glass used in the windshields of helicopters and high-speed trains. Chemically strengthened to be 20 times stiffer and 30 times harder than plastic, the glass is ultradurable and more scratch resistant than ever. It’s also recyclable.

The front and back panels are made of glass and the Stainless Steel Band holds the two glass pieces together.

The EVO scratch test shows the glass separation issue at the end of the video. Why would they do that on a manipulated video?

Android vs. iPhone: 5 Battlefields

Comment : BTW, I dont agree with the 4th Battlefield verdict of OS; In my opinion, the ADVANTAGE is clearly with ANDROID. It is lack of information with the writer, which may have lead to his non understanding of the OS fully...

Edited by dkaile

Apple: Don't hold your iPhone 4 that way.... roflmao :rofl_200:

Now that the iPhone 4 has been out for more than a day (at least in some parts of the world), it's only logical that a number of bugs have popped up. It seems the biggest one has to do with reception. Apple's response? It's you're probably holding the phone the wrong way.

Yesterday, a number of new iPhone owners reported dropped calls and bad reception when holding their shiny new smartphones in their left hands. Apple has responded to some of the glitches already, saying to "avoid gripping it in the lower left corner in a way that covers both sides of the black strip in the metal band."

I thought the new exterior antenna design was supposed to actually reduce reception issues rather than make them more confusing. After spending $200-$300, now they're trying to re-teach customers how to hold a mobile phone? I don't own an iPhone 4, but I think if/when I buy one, I should only be worried about blocking the speaker and microphone considering the most basic purpose of this device is to act as a telephone.

Or maybe the reason behind this is that Apple just doesn't like lefties.

Edited by dkaile

^^^ Great info DK... and the read is hilarious.. :)

iOS 4.0 on 3G iPhone

Edited by dkaile