Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Your Latest Hardware Purchase

I bought Logitech Hd tv cam, favistick 8GB

Damages for the Camera? Also provide the link if u purchased online.

My friend bought in US from Logitech website and it costs $213.99 including Tax of $ 14 and my friend while coming to India bought here.

• Like 1

Today I received G-Box Midnight Android 4 TV Box - IPTV Mini Web Streaming HTPC Player.

the link is http://www.amazon.com/G-Box-Midnight-Android-Box-Streaming/dp/B009BWC3J4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360589563&sr=8-1&keywords=G-Box+Midnight+Android+4+TV+Box+-+IPTV+Mini+Web+Streaming+HTPC+Player

Damages are 99.9$ including shipping to usa address and my friend while coming to india bought here.

I connected logitec wireless mouse and keyboard for one usb slot and put 8gb SD card in the slot and mounted as internal sdcard. Now my 40inch Lg LCD tv become as smart tv. I also put my 500 gb extenal hdd with all types of movies and songs. still there are 2 usb ports vacant. using with wifi and XBMC is working good. if I connect internet through cable there is no buffering but on wifi there is buffering on youtube. connected with network drives and working good. (wifi or wired network).

Not checked with bluetooth capabilities searching for my old bluetooth dongle. not checked with Camera to use Skype or tango. will check with in 2days and post the result.

• Like 4

bought samsung galaxy grand ! for my dad !

price- 19.5k ( local retailer)

Thanks. Was toying with the idea of getting Nissan sunny earlier. But the interiors put me off completely. Have driven about 700 km. Happy with the purchase.

Today I received G-Box Midnight Android 4 TV Box - IPTV Mini Web Streaming HTPC Player.

the link is http://www.amazon.com/G-Box-Midnight-Android-Box-Streaming/dp/B009BWC3J4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360589563&sr=8-1&keywords=G-Box+Midnight+Android+4+TV+Box+-+IPTV+Mini+Web+Streaming+HTPC+Player

Damages are 99.9$ including shipping to usa address and my friend while coming to india bought here.

I connected logitec wireless mouse and keyboard for one usb slot and put 8gb SD card in the slot and mounted as internal sdcard. Now my 40inch Lg LCD tv become as smart tv. I also put my 500 gb extenal hdd with all types of movies and songs. still there are 2 usb ports vacant. using with wifi and XBMC is working good. if I connect internet through cable there is no buffering but on wifi there is buffering on youtube. connected with network drives and working good. (wifi or wired network).

Not checked with bluetooth capabilities searching for my old bluetooth dongle. not checked with Camera to use Skype or tango. will check with in 2days and post the result.

Today I checked with bluetooth dongle locally available. It worked fine. I have to try with web cam also. searching for old webcam.

Just now I purchased the following product for 92$(including shipping and tax to USA Destination). Once I received the item, i will post the review how it is working.

http://www.woot.com/?variation=1&utm_expid=31924516-10

• Like 1

Bought tp link 3g/4g usb support router for 1750/- eBay India. Basically to get Wi-Fi through data card reliance cdma.

Product link http://www.tp-link.com/en/products/details/?categoryid=218&model=TL-MR3220

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Bought 2 Sprint Iphone 4s 16gb from US, need to get them unlocked now.

:previous:

As of now, sprint unlock is too much costly besides the unlock is not available even by paying higher amount. So best thing is go for r-sim7 or r-sim7+ for unlocking gsm part with voice, sms and data. if you plan to go for cdma programming, data (3g/evdo/1x) out of question as of now even with dfs or cdmanewtool. you can programme for voice is concern, if know the SPC and registration of meid with reliance.

Agree with u. Rsim is best option, as it makes ur phone as good as factory unlock n less hassles

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Hmmm it's me again and this time it's Samsung galaxy note 800 16 gb deep grey from flip kart for 33,500/-

Dad dropped and damaged his trusted old ThinkPad tablet pc. I told him to move on to new generation of tablet.

Hope he likes and adapts.

post-2507-136227853589_thumb.jpg

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Good going Vandan ji! You're like a techno guru :)

Sent while mobile.

Good going Vandan ji! You're like a techno guru :)

Sent while mobile.

thanks :hypocrite: i just help my friends, relatives and family with their tech needs.

bought few things along with the tab to make it easy and productive for my father.

n8000rb-1.jpgOTG-Connection-Kit-Card-Reader-for-SamsuSandisk_Ultra_64GB_MicroSDXC.jpg

As of now, sprint unlock is too much costly besides the unlock is not available even by paying higher amount. So best thing is go for r-sim7 or r-sim7+ for unlocking gsm part with voice, sms and data. if you plan to go for cdma programming, data (3g/evdo/1x) out of question as of now even with dfs or cdmanewtool. you can programme for voice is concern, if know the SPC and registration of meid with reliance.

i agree, Sprint factory unlock is pretty expensive, charging 90 $ for the same in US. Have ordered X-sim. Will try that out and see how it goes.

I have long really long sitting time in my Clinic, since last 4-5 years i have purchased 3 chinese made or local chairs as no one kept good branded one as market demanded cheap . i really had tough time with quality, i was looking for good chair and now we have a good branded chair showroom at our place - Feather lite

I got Featherlite Optima One model

http://www.featherliteindia.com/home.html

Pros:

Good Lumbar support
very customize-able
SS metallic body
Tough Mesh
PLUS it has a relax mode where the chair goes down and seat moves in front to give additional thigh support.

Cost 22K

MORAL: DONT compromise on chair if you have long sit hours like me.

qunyraje.jpgpixies_girl_chair_jeans_bracelets_3744_4

Now which looks better

Edited by Genius
  • Like 5

First Genius post in ages that doesn't have a distracting picture in it! For that, +1!

• Like 2

I was about to write the same post, Dipan has written it before I wrote.

First Genius post in ages that doesn't have a distracting picture in it! For that, +1!

I was about to write the same post, Dipan has written it before I wrote.

One should Maintain Repute - just updated post

• Like 3

qunyraje.jpgpixies_girl_chair_jeans_bracelets_3744_4

Now which looks better

Chitrangada Singh ko itna jaldi chhod diya?
Bhai thodi bahot cheezo me deshi ka mukabla videshi kabhi nahi kar sakte!
Chitrangada-Singh.jpg
  • Like 1

Nahi nahi chitrangada is girl of the month - it's just I didn't find her sitting on chair alone!

She will rock more...

^ Problem with Doc's Muse Chitrangadha is that she looks like too much 'talking & serious discussions' type of girl.

Most of us being more 'action oriented' would prefer the one on the steel chair in Doc's 2nd image. More ergonomic too i guess. And healthy. Totally worth 22K

-----------------------------------------------

Bought a Blackberry Z10. Amazing experience ! Even though the specs may not look bleeding edge on paper the overall experience if really unbeatable.

Had been waiting for SGS4 launch, but didn't really like it so much - though its completely subjective, but I really don't like the way the galaxy line looks.

And I waste too much time with android fiddling with things and apps. BB has like 2 pages of apps and a minor OS update every 1 year so its best for my productivity.

Edited by ami1
  • Like 2