Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Your Latest Hardware Purchase

Bought all in one laser printer brother DCP 7065 DN
price 11500 Rs from Lamington road.(after too much negotiation as they are quoting 12000 RS)

main plus point for going for this printer against samsung 3206W is
1. auto duplex
2. higher yield toner (2600 pages)
3. no chip in toner so easy to refill. (can be done at home)

just wireless printing is not there which was there in samsung 3206w but as 7065 dn is network printer so that wouldn't be any problem.

as its just 15 days can't say about service but performance wise highly satisfied.

post-44435-0-38081400-1364961829_thumb.j

Bought ipad Mini.. I had asked bro to get camera and he got this one.. iPad mini white.. it cost about Rs 19,000/- with screen guard and cover..

@Vll I am using 7065dn but I have very bad experience with it.

I am change its Fuser 2times this cost 2300 Rs/unit

And Main disadvantage of brother printer is its Spare part not available easily. I am reffile this toner myself. You need Reseter kit for toner Replacement. And life of copy is 1500page.

For this problem I am bought new hp1020plus nice printer w.o.duplex and copier.

Ones you replace toner company warranty elapsed.

Sent from my HTC S710d using Tapatalk 2

Edited by vijaymalhotra_2007

:previous:

oh no..........

it seems more problem ahead....

actually my brother in law is having this from last one year but no problem so think of getting this, as lamington seller also says brother service is worst but i didn't trusted him. i thought he was promoting hp.

thanks for sharing your experience as that might help other buyers.

Vijaybhai,

Sad to know about the feedback of Brother DCP-7065DN.

Unfortunately I also bought the same model from Local dealer in Ahmedabad for Rs.12250.

He suggested me either Hp or Brother but in HP, Duplex option was not available in the same range and hence went with this model.

The dealer is known to me and he told me that he has sold few of this model of Brother and there are no issues faced in them yet.

Keeping my Fingers crossed.

I am consult more than 15 technician but only few of them repair brother printer.

Sent from my HTC S710d using Tapatalk 2

1. Bosch 358 litre refrigerator under exchage for old LG 220lt

2. Sharp 1.1T Split Invertor AC under exchange for old 1.5T CArrier window AC.

please give other details like price, discount you got, exchange benefit, reason for going for this model specifically.

Kindly try adding photos, price and links for usefulness to the readers... Otherwise it serves no purpose.

Please mention, even price too, so that others can consider them if it fits in their available budget , while scouting for similar item.

And user is available here, it can help them to get more serious advice in order to make a right buy decision.

Lets recommend a standard templates for this topic on the lines of sell guidelines.

it wont be mandatory, but a recommended to follow that structure..

would help newbies to share complete information and lets them know what is good to share

what say mods?

Kindly try adding photos, price and links for usefulness to the readers... Otherwise it serves no purpose.

OK. I thought its just a bragging thread lol !

1. The fridge cost MPR / Actual Paid: 42K / 36K with exchange.

Was looking for upgrading from 220 lt to a 350 lt. Had almost finalised either Panasonic or Samsung. But noticed a Bosch sitting next to these, and it was love at first sight for both (wife & me) of us , I mean the fridge! Its interior space is way too more than other comparable brands. Since space was the most important consideration, we immediately booked this.

2. AC: MPR / Actual Paid: 37,999 / 28,500 with exchange.

We were more inclined towards Hitachi, since already have one 0.9Ton Hitachi at home. But then found that Sharp Invertor ACs are considered among the best. Also, this Sharp invertor model had an EER of 3.63 vs 3.43 of Hitachi 5 star model. And the icing on the cake was that Sharp was cheaper by Hitachi by 4K.

Will be getting delivery of both on 14th, the Sunday.

Edited by amtrag
  • Like 1

Something for the kitchen this month -

Kaff Cooking Range KSQ 60 - http://kaff.in/templates/product.php?pr_id=167 Made in Germany product. MRP 44990/-. Got it for 41000/-

kaffcookingrange.jpg

Kaff Chimney - http://kaff.in/templates/product.php?pr_id=11 MRP 18990/- Got it for 12500/-

kaffchimney.jpg

Kaff Cooktop - http://kaff.in/templates/product.php?pr_id=102 MRP 9490/- Got it for 8000/-

kaffhob.jpg

PS- This is the proper format of posting in this topic i.e. with a actual/stock photo, links to website and specification and MRP and Street Prices. This will benefit anybody looking to buy similar products.

THIS TOPIC IS NOT FOR BRAGGING RIGHTS.

Edited by dkaile
  • Like 6

bragging rights... haa haa haa haa

• Like 1

Dell inspiron 2330

All in one 23 inches multi touch screen with Windows 8 dedicated graphics and quad core processor.

post-2507-1365995767_thumb.jpg

Price 65k buy online from official Dell affiliate www.compuindia.com

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

As requested by few, micro review of iPad mini..... Use mainly for gaming and Skype video chat...

What I like:

1. Amazing display, very crisp

2. Fast processing, no lag noticed

3. Very addictive

4. You score more in temple run and subway surfer

5. Keyboard is also amazing

6. Excellent Battery life

What not like for

1. Some how zoom pix are not good.

2. Very very tight control of apple, lack sharing with other devices

3. For typing numbers, always press number key

4. No all video formats supported

5. Most apps are paid compare to android

No point on mentioning others like no true multitasking etc.

You should use it to believe it. I am Sammy fan, but this device is awesome...

I was planning to compare it with my friend's samsung tab 2, but could not get a chance.

Edited by csmart
  • Like 1

Bought Incable HD Digital Settop Box With Recording Facility. Cost Rs 3,900

• Receives 373 TV Channels (Including 23 HD Channels) & 12 Radio Channels.

• HD Channels are breathtakingly beautiful. Even SD Channels quality is better then i have seen on any DTH platform.

• USB Recording Facility. Can pop in either a pen drive or external hard disk and record. Records HD channels exactly without any loss in quality.

• Best part is economy in subscription cost. We pay only Rs 300 per month which is much less than around Rs 500 in any DTH for a full pack with HD channels.

Also replaced my another cable settop box for 2nd TV with Incable SD Settop Box with Recording Facility. Cost only Rs 500 under a replacement scheme.

Pics of HD Box:

bewt5l.jpg

5ckad3.jpg

k1w55t.jpg

• Like 7

Bought same as above, as in the 2nd item

SD Setup box

the best part.. monthly rent is Rs 100 with all channels

^

Gosh that's cheap!! Need to get this launched in UP asap as we are paying 6500/- yearly for the HD Mega Pack to Tata Sky.

Ranjan Bhai, can that be hooked to any cable or it depends on the cake provider?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

:previous:

Cable Settop boxes are not inter operable. Each MSO has their own proprietary content encryption/subscriber management systems.

Bought 42" Sony Bravia 3D LED

8ad27ee00977e760d1474de854b0bdca.jpeg

Here is the page : http://www.sony.co.in/product/kdl-42w800a

Market price 82900.00

Thanks to dkaile bought it from gaffar for 60K :Sorprendido: :signthankspin:

3 - USB 2.0

4 - HDMI

4 - 3D glasses

Aur kya chahiye :D

• Like 1

Brought a Sony EX330 Series BRAVIA 32" Direct LED TV use as a Monitor from Ebay.in at Rs. 23,962/-

is the lowest price on ebay. it has a PC (D-sub)/VGA port. placed the order on 8th june and received on 11th june.

the sheller is from Kolkota. very nice person, understand my need and answer one by one.

post-69747-0-18528400-1371059757_thumb.j

post-69747-0-76853000-1371059952_thumb.j

very nicely packed

post-69747-0-09679600-1371060294_thumb.j

post-69747-0-41609900-1371060387_thumb.j

post-69747-0-74224400-1371060484_thumb.j

Windows 7 automatically detected the Model & Resolution of the TV

post-69747-0-34245400-1371060737_thumb.j

post-69747-0-88008500-1371060887_thumb.j

it is now with the on board Graphic Card resolution. I will fix it by adding a Graphic Card later on :)

• Like 3

I Saw this phone in the market and couldn't resist to have it ...... it goes same with many of my timid Desires

Elife E3

Gionee-ELIFE-E3.-300x259.jpg

Manufacturer: Gionee

Cost: 14000/-

What I really liked about it was Crystal Clear IPS Retina Dispaly - you have to see it to believe it, its dual SIM GSM,

Spec:

Form Factor Bar Screen Type IPS HD Capacitive Touchscreen Screen Size 4.7 inches Screen Resolution 1280 x 720 Number of Colours 16.7M Processor Processor Quad Core Speed 1.2 GHz Memory Internal Memory 16GB, 1GB RAM Extendable Memory TF, up to 32GB Camera Features Sensor Resolution 8MP Features LED Flash, Face Detection, Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus, Skin Tone Enhancer Front facing camera 2MP General Features OS Android Version 4.2 (Jelly Bean) FM Radio Yes WAP Enabled Yes Bluetooth Features V4.0 with A2DP Dual Sim Support Yes GPS Yes, with A-GPS Support Available Colours Red, Blue, Graphite Black, White Carrier Networks 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz 3G WCDMA 900 / 2100 MHz Data GPRS Yes EGPRS or EDGE EDGE WiFi 802.11b/g/n Body Dimensions 68.4 x 7.9 x 137.5 mm Sound Media Player Music formats: MP3, MP4, H.264/H.263 Audio connector 3.5mm Battery Type Li-Ion Capacity(mAh) 1800 Miscellaneous Features Other Features DTS 3D Surround Sound, Digital Compass, Proximity Sensor, G-Sensor, E-Compass, Light Sensor, Face Unlock, OTA After Sales Service

I have just started using it today shall post mini review tomorrow.

• Like 3

Where can we buy this phone ? preferably online ? I need one to play around with android sometimes. Nexus S is too slow now.