Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Your Latest Hardware Purchase

Yes Its Diesel,

The rear seats are comfortable but due to digged roads , i cant say whether it bumpy but overall it was a very nice ride,

after a long tome its something thats very smooth and easy.

when you drive it till 70kmph is smooth , after that for controls the steering does become hard , in the sense its still easy slide but u can feel its hard.

but still the handling is Buttery , have a test drive DKji , u will fall in love with it,,

@tarun i willwrite a review soon , give me like 2weeks so that i have the complete feel of it,also the number will come in a few days so m planning a trip tp Pune and most probably nasik

so i will write in brief about it....

Edited by KooLK

^^^

Kailash bhai congrats for the new car. :)

Waise KITNA DETI HAI ?

• Like 1

Kamal Bhai abhi to pehli baar tank full karwahi woh bhi khatma nahi hui hai

i will update soon

Buy fujifilm camera S2950 from lets buy.

This is average camera not very good not very bad .

Buy 30july received 1aug.

fast delivery from letsbuy.

Purchased Samsung PS51 D550 Plasma TV for Rs62K

I assume that must be without glasses. Anyway its a good deal.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

yes without glasses

Purchased below Netgear router from adexmart on COD for 1990/-

Will post details when I get it...

http://adexmart.com/routers/1686-netgear-jwnr2000-wireless-n-300-router-.html

Cancelled my order with AM as the model is jwnr2000 while. I ordered it thinking its wnr2000. Main diff is wnr has live parental controls which jwnr does not have. Looking to finalise dlink dir 615 as it is supported by ddwrt. Will update.

Purchased the following in the past 2-3 days: -

(a) Nexus S 4G from Saddik here @12999/-

(B ) Belkin Basic Wireless Router N150 @1300/- (this was forced as I wanted to go wifi for my Nexus :P )

^^ Finally purchased Asus RT-N13U Wireless N Router Print Server from homeshop18 for 3039 less 500 gift coupon which is courtesy of one of the post if rim web. Though this does not have parental controls still supports usb modems/ pen drive / printer along with ddwrt firmware so went for this.

Hi Every1,

I recently got Jawbone Era, so I thought I should write a short review for other members who want to purchase the product. I am doing this in a hurry so no pics as of now.. but you can Google them.. :)

Design & Looks :

Design is pretty much straight forward and similar to Icon and other Jawbone headsets. The headset is sufficiently small and light. I preferred the looks of my icon Rouge though. In my opinion, the looks of Jawbone Era are better in pictures. I got the Shadowbox version and found it to be a bit too plasticy.

Comfort/Durability of Earbuds:

Era is comfortable, but again I preferred the Icon's comfort levels. The ear buds of icon were better in terms of comfort. The ear buds of Era seem to be more durable though. After I removed and re-installed the ear buds, Icon ear buds tend to get loosened a bit. Era's ear bud remain tight.

Audio Quality :

Era definitely wins here both in terms of call as well as music. The difference in call is negligible/marginal, nothing that you would notice if you don't hear them side by side. But in music, it is a different story all together. The Era, if used along with equilizer (like power amp) sounded much much better than Icon in music.

Motion Sensor :

Although this works, I would strongly suggest you not to buy the headset due to this feature, since it is in its basic form at the moment.

Known Problems :

I have heard reviews that there is a problem that the headsets crackle. Mine didn't crackle before the software update, but they did crackle after I updated the software. But after resetting/restarting, the problem disappeared. There are occasional 'crackles' but they are rare and nothing to get bothered by. Seems its a small software glitch which should get fixed soon.

Verdict :

If you don't tend to listen to songs on the headset, I would suggest you to go for Jawbone Icon which is available for half the price (Around $40 new )

Also I suggest NOT to get 'Bulk'/'OEM' Packing without the extra ear buds, as they play a critical role in the comfort levels and thus the overall wearing experience.

Thanks, I want to buy this headset for friend who talks a lot on phone as in consulting business

How is noise cancellation and over all sound level in noisy environment?

So icon is suggested right?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Edited by kshah

Presenting the "Millennium Falcon" -

fortunerfront.jpg

fortunerback.jpg

fortunerfrontheadlightl.jpg

fortunerreartailtaillig.jpg

• Like 2

Bahut bahut Badhai ho DK ji...

Waris Ready hai ........

Edited by Genius
  • Like 1

Wow ! The ultimate mean machine.

Congrats DK !

• Like 1

Congrats DK ji.

I've first hand experience on this. This is really very nice SUV.

• Like 1

Congrats for having "Chal Dhanno" Circa 2011, Male Version.

• Like 2

@kshah -

Will let you know about noise cancellation and over all sound level in noisy environment in a few days.

For non music, icon suggested because of price (ie. value for money) since I found no significant difference in call quality. If your friend wants to hear music then definately Era is better.Also I forgot to mention, Era's battery life is supposed to be a little bit better.

Thanks Gaurang

Also noob question are jawbones available in india? I was to buy from ebay US with my sns account.

Thanks Gaurang

Also noob question are jawbones available in india? I was to buy from ebay US with my sns account.

I dont think so. I got mine through a friend who stays in the US. Even if they are available, I'm sure they will be costlier than getting it from your SNS acc.

When jabra stone was available for $60 in US, it was costing anywhere from 7-9k in the delhi shopping malls. I hardly doubt you will get a good deal here.

Besides, I dont think that the market for expensive headsets is present in India. I had tried to sell my icon through rimweb at cost price in Unopened box(I had orderd 2 at that time which was Jan-2010) but I didnt even get enquiries. Finally I sold it off through ebay. :)

Congrats Dhiraj Bhai

I also love this Car,,,

Wanna Buy it but budget wont allow...

Enjoy your car

• Like 1