Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Your Latest Hardware Purchase

Bought a LG Cookie Glide GT350i for my son at Rs 6000.

And for me a Maruti SX4 Zxi for Rs 8.35 lakhs.

Edited by KumaarShah

Atleast on RIMweb, Parents Are Having All The Fun...While Kids Ke Dil Mange More.. grin.gif

DKji bought Samsung Champ For Kids, While Enjoying EPIC for Himself..

Vinay bought Chinese Tab for Cousin, Enjoying Samsung TAB for Himself..

Kumaarbhai bought LG Glide for Kid, Enjoying Maruti SX4 Zxi for Himself..

No Luck For Kiddos to Get Tech Savvy, Young At Heart Parents...Lol mad44.gif

(Friends...Just Pure Fun...No Offence)

• Like 1

:previous:

Thanks

:bs_offtopic:

I want a touch phone with good and big display for my dad. Budget around 6 to 7k. Currently he is on RCDMA, planning to switch him to RGSM (thankfully its good here, BTW) So please suggest for both CDMA and GSM just in case I do not switch.

on the same day, I bought acer em350, I also purchased Altech Lansing MX6021 speaker for Rs 7000. its a 2.1 system.

mind blowing sound (200 w rms), no distortion on full sound, can be considered as mini DJ for home use.

actually I bought a 5.1 system some 4-5 years ago, but in that I was always confused in making connection, and 1 sattelite was not working and eventually i stopped using that. 5.1 was not also usable in case of laptop and mobile due to sound card problem

so I planned to buy a high power 2.1 and this proved to be a perfect choice. now i can even enjoy music only with my mobile or laptop.

it was the best price at nehru place.

and yes the software in acer em350 is windows 7 starter, with 2 month norton internet security.

@KumaarShah

Large no. of GSM phones will match your criteria of 6-7K with Touchscreen, So not listing many to confuse you..

But Consider LG GW525 at approx Rs 6,490..I think this is good value feature packed at the price

Why..

262k 7.11cm 240x400 Touchscreen+Full QWERT Slider Keyboard, 3G HSDPA 7.2 Mbps, 3MP Camera, FM, Bluetooth, doc, xls, ppt, pdf Document Viewer, Java, Quad Band, Push e-mail, Practically A Complete Phone.

In CDMA, LG510 Zip and Samsung Corby

:previous:

:signthankspin:Rajan.. Yes GW525 was in my horizons

Bought the Panasonic Lumix LX5 premium Point and shoot camera.

I absolutely love the 24 mm Leica lens and the large size sensor. Got it from US for $400.

Dpreview Review

Bought LG optimus one 2 a couple of days back for my wife as she ported number from RCDMA to Vodafone

On the same day of purchase, I have noticed that the Screen is defective. Returned the handset to nearest Service center on the next day. They replaced the handset under DoA

Waiting for the activation of data plan

Edited by FEVIN-RAJ

Did you get a new sealed box? What exactly was wrong with the screen?

Well its not a true HW but it completes it so i am posting it as an addition to my previous post...

I hot OEM Dairy Case and OEM TV out cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab thanks to Rajan Mehata (aka CID) for finding me great deal.....

Case for 1780/-

cable for 830/-

1000000311.jpg

Bought Playon!DVRHD with DVR Function Dual Digital Model No. ACR-PV76120 with Wifi

Why - Needed a full fledged and powerful media player which can play any known video and most audio formats, with capabilities to record the upcoming world Cup Matches/other feeds; with bit torrent and nas capabilities with internet content;

Net price 13.5K with WiFi

weblink - http://www.playondvr.com/en/#info

Special Thanks to - Dj for all the previous and present research in this field - his previous topic on Playon HD is here - http://www.rimweb.in...h-wi-fi-dongle/

playondvr_pv76120_front.jpg

Back End and connectors -

P1090889.jpg

Side USB Ports and Memory Card Slot -

P1090886.jpg

Remote (new model on left) -

P1090864.jpg

Cables (including HDMI) and terrestial broadcast antenna (not yet in India); recording to be done through AV In port;

P1090841.jpg

Also bought 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green HDD model WD20EARS, to insert in this player @ Rs. 4400/- (+220/- tax)

Link - http://www.wdc.com/e...cts.aspx?id=120

Review of this hard disk is here - http://www.storagereview.com/western_digital_caviar_green_2tb_review_wd20ears

wdfDesktop_CaviarGreen_SATA64.jpgIMGP9967_0.jpg

Edited by dkaile

Thats awesome - dose it have a standalone torrent client also ....

^

yes, + networking, +nas device; +draft n wifi; +internet feeds including youtube, weather, news etc.; +internet radio; +internet tv; + twin channel digital terrestrial broadcast tuner with recording capabilities (not available yet in India, but maybe soon); +AV In recording capabilities in mpeg2 format;

Edited by dkaile

Samsung Fascinate

Thoda Hatke....

Whispering White instead of Boring Black...

Thank You..The Real Guru-Hetal Patel

fascinate-white-1.jpg

@Rajan Mehta

Samsung Fascinate

Nice handset. Congrats !!!

Edited by rbdhoot

Congrats Rajan Bhai....for the new purchase. :)

^^^ Thanks.

EVDO Speed Test on Fascinate Riendo.gif

25k5uuf.png

^^^^

Congrats Rajanbhai.. White Fascinate with EVDO.. Nice purchase...

Now will be awaiting your indepth reviews & suggestions abt android apps...

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Edited by amit.shah

Congrats rajan for white fascinate, I liked your phone, BTW who is the Blond in your buddy list, seems familiar.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

purchased Tata Photon+ for my staff...

Cost: NIL (as corporate client)

Monthly:750/- unlimited

speed test result

1150950806.png

^

yes, + networking, +nas device; +draft n wifi; +internet feeds including youtube, weather, news etc.; +internet radio; +internet tv; + twin channel digital terrestrial broadcast tuner with recording capabilities (not available yet in India, but maybe soon); +AV In recording capabilities in mpeg2 format;

@dkaile can u record program from channel other than one you are watching? i mean if you are watching SAB, can you record match from Star Sports?

^

No, not on present setup till we get dvb in india; you can record only what u are viewing right now through av in, but the record quality is fantastic even though its sd...

Ditched decision to buy Panasonic Plasma 42V20D... went for 2xSamsung LED (hum samsung vale hai bhai)...

5 series UA40C5000 40" MRP 71,900/- got for 42,800/- from Gaffar; both supports WiFi+Ethernet port

& 5 series UA32C5000 32" MRP 52,000/- got for 32,750/- from Gaffar

and bought 3rd for a friend - Sony Bravia BX400 40" Full HD MRP 57000/- got for 31,400/-

Links - http://www.samsung.com/in/consumer/tv-audio-video/television/led-tv/UA40C5000QMXXS/index.idx?pagetype=prd_detail

http://www.samsung.com/in/consumer/tv-audio-video/television/led-tv/UA32C5000QMXXS/index.idx?pagetype=prd_detail&returnurl=

http://www.sony.co.in/product/klv-40bx400

UN55C5000_large02_1.jpg

78769.jpeg

• Like 1

(hum samsung vale hai bhai)...

I knew it Sir ji - even i too have samsung one -LOL waise badhai ho - did you got your Honda prebooked?

^

not yet... maybe soon; they have given me the offer to deposit 5K for booking and if I dont like the bike, they will refund it to me...