Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mgdelhi

Vodafone Introduces New Postpaid Plan For Blackberry

The government and BlackBerry have made their peace and its a relief to the scores of Indian corporates using efficient email service over their hand held devices. With the doubts at rest about the future of the Canadian service giants future in the country, service operators are ready bet their money on the expansion in push email domain.

Vodafone Essar is the first one to make a move after the path-breaking launch of Prepaid Unlimited Blackberry Services with flexible plans today announced the launch of new Unlimited Blackberry service plan for its Postpaid GSM subscribers across all the telecom circles.

Vodafone’s GSM Mobile service users have the liberty to opt for postpaid BlackBerry services with Unlimited Internet, Email and IM Chat at monthly rental of Rs.599.

Vodafone Blackberry Internet cum Messaging Plans comes at monthly package of Rs.599 enabled its subscribers to enjoy Unlimited e-mail, Instant messaging (IM), social networking and Internet browsing. The existing Vodafone customer who wishes to migrate to new plans needs to give a request at Stores/Call centre.

Vodafone’s new Postpaid BlackBerry tariff Plans in details -:

Rs.599 Unlimited access to BIS emails, Instant Messenger, Internet browsing and applications

* Advance Rs.2499 (for 6 months) (it comes to Rs.417/- per month)

* Advance Rs.4999 (for 12 months) (it comes to Rs.417/- per month)

BIS-299 Rs.299 Unlimited Access Upto 10 email a/c’s, Instant messaging

(Internet Browsing not allowed )

http://telecomtalk.info/exclusive-vodafone-introduces-new-postpaid-plan-for-blackberry/37495/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+telecomtalk%2FCIeV+%28TelecomTalk%29&utm_content=FaceBook

Edited by mgdelhi

Both Vodafone and airtel gives better plans for BIS in Prepaid i.e. just Rs. 399/month (emails/im/unlimited browsing).

Dunno why operators always try to pursue customers to get Postpaid numbers rather than prepaid, and theres nothing good about postpaid.

Prepaid always Pwns postpaid (especially in GSM) :Confuso:

nice move... others should follow soon..

well

same thing available in prepaid for 399

its a stupid move

once again they showed same thing

loot loyal postpaid people and give benefits to prepaid users

BULL****

thats why i migrated from vodafone postapid to vodafone prepaid

and from reliance prepaid to reliance postapid

AND I AM VERY VERY HAPPY EVER SINCE

lol...

Vodafone BB customer care still does not have any clue about the new plans.

Called them up to upgrade but they say they don't have new plans in their system.

There is one thing that prepaid users will miss though and that would be customer support. There isn't any customer support for Vodafone prepaid blackberry service.

^^^

i never needed them even when i had BIS

But still if they charge Rs.399/- from prepaid subscribers then it is not justified for postpaid users. Why the postpaid subscribers pay 200 bucks extra ? :(

Its very bad of Vodafone. :(

Dumb A** move from vodafone.

Prepaid user pay 399/- (Per month all inclusive)

Postpaid user will have to pay 599/- (per month + 10.3%= 61/-) ie total Rs. 660/-

Such a stupid move is not justified at all... And if the extra is for CC then it's all the more crazy, coz we as forum users know more than the CC guys.

As a Vodafone postpaid customer for 9years now, I finally think it's time to convert it into prepaid.

I guess this is because most of the corporate users bills are reimbursed only in postpaid .. so operators will get their margin from those customers .... As nothin is going from the pocket of the end user .. !!

Hi

I called Voda CC for BB Postpaid 599 plan. But was told that itis only for Prepaid. Postpaid is 899in Mumbai.

Also now Voda CC is not free but we are charged Rs0.50 per 3 mins of Call. My above enq & hold time all resulted in cost of Rs 2.50 ie 15 Mins.. while I was put on hold, transfered around like a sack of potato & finalyy booted out..

That's not true @asheet. I am using the 599/- plan and been billed for the same accurately.

P.S. I am on Postpaid in Mumbai.

Edited by vishal28

We can't use these plans on unlocked imported phones can we?

:previous: It can be used

Oh,That's good because I am going to buy one from GEB.It's a bit sad that it can't be used on CDMA,what if after MNP comes,can we change our service provider to Vodafone or something like that and use those plans?

Yes, on any GSM BlackBerry