Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
webmaster1963

Discriminatory Tariff For Dapo

call charges from RIM-DAPO to FWP/T is charged @ rs.1.00 pm and not 0.40pm .where as in joy399/499 plans it is charged @ 0.40pm

the fact is when they launched DAPO the fwp/t was not in existance,now why they are not making correction in DAPO call charges.this is a big loss to DAPO ppl though they get freeSMS. has anybody got any new answer to this problem

DAPO Offer document said;

Call National. Pay Local. STD @ 40 p/minute (Reliance to Reliance) 15 sec. pulse.

The offer made no distinction between Reliance mobile phone or any other phone like FWP/T.

After luring customers in to 3 years of contract bondage, Reliance introduced FWP/T. Reliance's current interpretation of DAPO is narrow and excludes all non-RIM phones. So we are scr**d.

DAPO is a smart business tact with all hallmarks of Ambanis on it. Never trust Reliance again in life.

Do we have ne other option but to pay?

:clap: thats why i wont opt for any other reliance services :angry:

who knows new offer or new trick (like anniversary reward handset upgradation scheme)...............!

Saw in my latest bill that they are deducting calls from the free 400 calls for DAPO. Wrote to Chairman's office and got this: :angry:

Dear Sir,

This is in reference to your mail addressed to the Chairman.

In response to your mail regarding R Connect charged within plan minutes,

kindly note that for DAPO Customers under Zero Rental Plan, the following

charges will be applicable

Within Plan minutes

1. During off peak hours within the plan minutes the charges would be

Rs.0.40 paise per minute. This would get deducted from the

total un-utilized plan minutes

2. During Peak hours within plan minutes Rs.0.50 paise per minute will

be charged. Out of this, Rs.0.10 paise per minute of usage would

get added up in the bill and Rs.0.40 paise per minute would get

deducted from the total un-utilized minutes.

Beyond Plan minutes

1. During peak hours 0.50 paise per minute will be charged.

2. During off peak hours 0.25 paise per minute will be charged.

Currently the option of using R-connect, outside plan minutes is not

available.

With the revised usage charges for the “Zero Rental” plan, all existing

customers under this plan will also enjoy the reduced usage charges.

Further, we are unable to process your request for regeneration of bill.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We are constantly trying to improve our services. Looking forward to your

co-operation.

For further details, you can visit our web-site www.relianceinfo.com. You

could write to us at customercare@relianceinfo.com or fax us at 3033 6565.

You can also call Reliance Customer Care at 3033 3333 or by dialling *333

from your Reliance IndiaMobile.

Yours sincerely,

Abilash Palissary

Customer Service

Chairman's Office

to me it is absolutely illegal............... why would ne one waste his DAPO plan minutes for RConnect which just costs 50/25 paise per minute.....less than local call? Eevn the new RConnect tariif plan suggests that DAPO users with Zero rental option would be separately billed @ 50/25 paise without effecting their plan minutes.

What is happening in other postpaid plans? Is Rconnect usages deducted from plan minutes?

If u specifically tell the web wrold or help line executive that u dont want your minuted to be utilised against rcoonect then they will do so. but as i dont have 400 mins use and rcoonect is what i use a lot i m at loss.

Within Plan minutes

1.  During  off  peak hours within the plan minutes the charges would be

Rs.0.40  paise  per              minute.  This  would get deducted from the

total un-utilized plan minutes

2.  During  Peak hours within plan minutes Rs.0.50 paise per minute will

be charged. Out of            this, Rs.0.10 paise per minute of usage would

get  added up in the bill and Rs.0.40 paise            per minute would get

deducted from the total un-utilized minutes.

22721[/snapback]

"Total Un-utilised mins" Get this thing clarified. Becoz by the words it states, it means that if in a month u use 300mins of Voice n 200 mins of R-Connect, then 300 mins + 100 mins will be billed in Plan Minutes while rest 100 mins as Beyond Plan Minutes. That also means, that all ur mins get utilised. Also, ur R-Connect mins are not deducted from Plan Minutes unless ur Voice Minutes are all accounted with 400 mins. If ur bill talks something else, then check up with WW, Chairman's Office.

I think here the world un utilised means un utilised till that point of time and the caluculation will not be done in the end of the month. well i m expecting my bill on 10th jan. after i get the bill i will clarify the issue more. if anyone has it pls clarify .!!

you people mean to say that for us off peak tariff will be greater than the proposed tariff while otheres will be paying 25p per minute we will end up paying 40 p per minute this is absoluteky illegal and absurd

Yep true. after i get the bill i will come to know exactly. but i will not pay the higher tarrifs at no where they have mentioned about this. atleast for this bill i will not pay and will think to use it later on as i have heard mtnl and bsnl coming with some palns of 256kb speed for just rs. 500. and aslo relaince broadband is giving 128k spped for 750 with 10gb limit. thats cool. the best benift with RIM internet is for new joy 149 people as in 600 they get thir rental waived 100 free sms and 1gb data tranfer.

Rakesh is right. They are deducting the calls immediately from the 400 mins. As a result, I had to pay a higher amount for my STD calls.

I have phone in dpo that have 400 minutes each month.

if i use phone for internet for 400 minutes will it be deducted from 400 minutes.

I have zero rental plan.I activated today zero rental plan.

and also tell if i use in non peak hours how to calculate this :-

I will use internet (data calls) at 0.25 per minute in non peak hours

so how many hours i get in 1 month if i dont use phone for any calls but only for internet.

Thanks

The best solution is,

Change your plan from DAPO to any other JOY Plans.

DAPO Plan is now change like a Cheeting Plan.

Try any Joy Plans.

Only using RConnect, Try the Joy 149 with Freedom Plan

I think you will get some refund as you have paid the full amount as upfront.. Get in touch with some WW

You get out of the DAPO plan and you loose the FREE SMS and the 40p call fecility.

I have phone in dpo that have 400 minutes each month.

if i use phone for internet for 400 minutes will it be deducted from 400 minutes.

I have zero rental plan.I activated today zero rental plan.

and also tell if i use in non peak hours how to calculate this :-

I will use internet (data calls) at 0.25 per minute in non peak hours

so how many hours i get in 1 month if i dont use phone for any calls but only for internet.

Thanks

23992[/snapback]

Refund will take a long time too. They are reluctant to give you the refund as money (DD/Cheque) back to you too. Instead, they will put it as credit in your account.

Guys,

I felt that dapo is great plan...and i was really enjoying and was feeling proud to be a dapo customer... till i got my december bill...!!!

well, these su***rs (yes, now i feel like calling names) cut my free mins even though i surfed r connect only in offpeak hours...and so my bill shot up !!!

i use my reliance in roaming and i manage to keep it in plan mins only...and since my plan mins got over on 10th day of month...all my incoming calls were charged at 1.9rs/min.

even the unbilled usage showed only 48 rs till the end of the month...so i felt everything was ok and was expecting record lowest bill !!! but i was given a surprise by reliance...

i have written 2 mails to chairman. hope they solve my case...

this way we dapo guys are at maximum loss...even the prepaid customers can surf at 25 ps/min...

i dont know what to do now...i have clearly mentioned to the chairman that a free min in dapo is actually of value 1.9rs... which they cut for 25 ps...

did any of u dapo guys got the money reimbursed..???

jigar

you r scaring me i have also got unbilled usage till date of 40 Rs and my billing cycle is from the first of month and I too have used R connect a lot this month and am in DAPO waiting for the bill now will tell the details then till then post ur experience with chairman

hello friends,

do any of u have any idea that when our DAPO tariffs r changing??we r still paying Rs.3.60/- for STD LL!!our rental is high and only advantage is 400minutes+free sms(not to content providers)long back i my friend told me that DAPO tariff is changing soon but till date no change took place.

any idea dudes??

deepak

I dont think they will reduce charges for DAPO they are only interested in increasing charges like they did for calls to TATA indicom I am sticking to DAPO since I had paid all money upfront and then realised my mistake but to take money back is much more difficult task so trying to get even with reliance by paying bills late gettting waivers on all late charges and sending a minimum of 1000 sms per month