Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rbdhoot

Wrongly Charging For Cricket Pack

I am using a prepaid GSM since last 1 year. My account balance is getting deducted by Rs.5/- daily since last 8-10 days. The CC (connected after thousands of tries) says that I have activated cricket pack that cannot be deactivated by them.

I am complaining since 16th Sept with Service Assurance Cell by mail. They have told me by 18th Sept that the said pack is deactivated & stopped responding my mails. I got a message too for deactivation of the pack. But daily balance deduction of Rs.5/- is going on since then even on today.

I am using Nokia 5800 Express Music & have deleted the setting for R-WORLD or R-Connect as I have got WIFI access at both home & Office. I have not activated any VAS pack from my end other than the SMS DD Pack (Re. 1/- daily Deduction which is too deducted daily & I have no issue with it). Further, if the pack was active on my account, I should have got Ball-by Ball updates for cricket matches as per the PACK. But I have not received any single update.

I am really frustrated with R-COM. Can any one guide what to do ???

• Like 1

^ pl. do visit any Reliance World & ask them to register your complaint & activate DND on your number.. also pls. take the SR numbers from them.. many VAS packs are pushed from the system automatically & the CCs are least bothered to deactivate the plans because companies are getting good revenue from these VAS packs.. most of the complaints gets resolved within 48 hours.. if not, then you can write a mail to nodal officer as well as the appelate authority of your circle with a copy to chote ambani saheb.. also when you got the SMS or call regarding the customer satisfaction survey, give them negative feedback, your issue will then be resolved..

these are the excerpts from my personal experiance & now my all R-CDMA as well as R-GSM nos. are having DND activated & no VAS..

Why should a customer be made to visit Web World and all? At least I don't have time for such things. It should get resolved thru mail/phone, and fast. Else its not worth continuing with them. I have always gotten my issues resolved thru emails.

yeah! Send an email to them. Or move to appelate ( or appellate or whatever! :P ) authority if the reply wasnt satisfactory.

as your signature says, झुकती है दुनिया,झुकाने वाला चाहिए

yeah! Send an email to them. Or move to appelate ( or appellate or whatever! :P ) authority if the reply wasnt satisfactory.

Nodal or Appellate authority for RCom does not exisit for Maharashtra at least. Have tried several times in the past - phone either does not correct or is not picked up.

I have the same problem. I have contacted CC several times and every time I call them they suggest different ways to deactivate the service but of no avail. I think it is an attempt increase their falling revenues. I even emailed them but they replied and did not bother to read the email properly and asked me some stupid questions. I have used their BIG Flix DVD service and its also as pathetic. RCOM is basically a LALA company and they do not believe in service to customers. I and many other consumers are waiting for Mobile Number Portability to be a reality.

Edited by coolblue

I have the same problem. I have contacted CC several times and every time I call them they suggest different ways to deactivate the service but of no avail. I think it is an attempt increase their falling revenues. I even emailed them but they replied and did not bother to read the email properly and asked me some stupid questions. I have used their BIG Flix DVD service and its also as pathetic. RCOM is basically a LALA company and they do not believe in service to customers. I and many other consumers are waiting for Mobile Number Portability to be a reality.

Issue was resolved couple of days later. I suppose the issue has been resolved with other members as well. I believe, emailing them is a better medium than talking to the customer care.

With current network conditions and such practices, I think RCom yells at we customers indirectly as "GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE"...

With current network conditions and such practices, I think RCom yells at we customers indirectly as "GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE"...

With January 20, 2011 approaching they will not be able to continue with the same mindset...

previous.gif Let us understand something - different ways of cheating are good only for different periods of time. Right now they can get away with this way. After MNP, etc., they may find other ways. They will adapt with the same/similar mindset. The average customer is way too slow and not smart enough to realize how things go on from the inside, and how hes being ripped off or even contributing to the rot.

The ADA group has tried all kinds outright dishonest/immoral tactics in most of their undertakings, most notably telecom and insurance. Airtel is much worse. Still they are the largest telco, aren't they?

Edited by raccoon

^^^

After MNP they will compulsorily loot subscribers for atleast 60 days, because when a subscriber Port his / her number to other operator, he / she will not be able to Port the number again to another operator.

previous.gif Let us understand something - different ways of cheating are good only for different periods of time. Right now they can get away with this way. After MNP, etc., they may find other ways. They will adapt with the same/similar mindset. The average customer is way too slow and not smart enough to realize how things go on from the inside, and how hes being ripped off or even contributing to the rot.

The ADA group has tried all kinds outright dishonest/immoral tactics in most of their undertakings, most notably telecom and insurance. Airtel is much worse. Still they are the largest telco, aren't they?

I totally agree with you. At the same time it's not just RCOM who have adopted these kinds of tactics. Operators like IDEA, Voda and Airtel also forcibly charge you for VAS services which you haven't asked for. Once you call the customer care, they will de-activate the service but previous charges are not refunded. This tactics are generally adopted for prepaid users. However, the question is that RCOM customer care is so pathetic and confused that they make customers run for their money to get services de-activated. They will provide you variety of solutions but none will work.