Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
scorpionking.9000

Here Comes My iPhone 4

its very easy to make the micro sim.. see some videos on youtube and u will be able to make the normal sim into micro sim yourself...or else if u r not confident then buy a micro sim cutter with adapter which is available on ebay

Iphone 4 with os 4.0.1 can only be unlocked !

His phone bought in september is sure to have OS 4.1 or 4.0.2 which is not unlockable or jailbroken.

There are various other methods to do it but not ried ...

iphone 4 is the (single) largest selling model in the world as on date....

however -

Edited by dkaile

Yes Dhiraji you are right !!

Iphone Rocks ... iphone was missing multi-tasking feature which they added in ios 4 which have made them go on top ...

I personally have been using iphone 2g then 3g and now 3gs ... they have improved so much over the years ....

His phone bought in september is sure to have OS 4.1 or 4.0.2 which is not unlockable or jailbroken.

Want 2 unlock Iphone 4 wid OS 4.0.2

can u pls. suggest if der is some method... Asked 1 vendor but he said as yet der is no jailbreak for 4.0.2 and if OS is downgraded to 4.0.1, the phone will be dead...

Amit ji ,

GreenPoison Jailbreak is round the corner should be lauched any time you r lucky tht u r on 4.0.2 as unlock for baseband is still doubtfull for those on 4.1 yet.

so may be in a weeks time we can expect 4.0.2 to jailbreak and unlock ...

There is no method true to downgrade to 4.0.1 but i really doubt there could be the phone could be dead ... its really strange ... vendors just tell this to frighten you ...

Does Desire HD boot fast cause of ROM ? If yes, then I guess it will soon be ported to other phones like HTC Evo & Incredible ! :)

Amit ji ,

GreenPoison Jailbreak is round the corner should be lauched any time you r lucky tht u r on 4.0.2 as unlock for baseband is still doubtfull for those on 4.1 yet.

so may be in a weeks time we can expect 4.0.2 to jailbreak and unlock ...

There is no method true to downgrade to 4.0.1 but i really doubt there could be the phone could be dead ... its really strange ... vendors just tell this to frighten you ...

Gauravji,

Thanx for d info. pls. inform if u come across the jailbreak for 4.0.2

sure sir put me ur mail id in pm ....

Want 2 unlock Iphone 4 wid OS 4.0.2

can u pls. suggest if der is some method... Asked 1 vendor but he said as yet der is no jailbreak for 4.0.2 and if OS is downgraded to 4.0.1, the phone will be dead...

downgrading doesnt kill the phone or anything else... it just gets ur firmware to a lower version by going into dfu mode... currently only devices upto ios4.0.1 can be unlocked... wud suggest u to try downgrading after looking up the ways at blogs/ forums of iphone related materials only... for further info u can always contact me on astalavistadear@gmail.com

Congrats for ur iphone4. Know the feeling as got mine too last week. Got it factory unlocked from Canada. Its running sweet on 4.1. Micro Sim is not a problem, got my sim cutted by a vendor for 100 bucks. Was surprised to know he had a sim cutter, that shows the demand for this phone. Have not enjoyed it yet to the fullest as Idea is giving me problem with data settings. Need to go there personally, plan it everyday, get stuck with work everyday!