Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
akhileshril

Lg 6130 Ringtones

Hi austin,

I have not sent any emails to phone thru outlook in the recent past, though i could successfully send them a month back when i used outlook. These days i am mostly using gmail to send mms. I did not make any changes in the settings as such. For you, I will try that out and let you know.

26490[/snapback]

Hey Basant

Even I am facing the same problem as Austin. Can you Help???

hi! :clap: i am new here i have lg6130 please send me some wallpapers or ringtones my number is 9322291253 i have tried emailing wallpapers what is the maximum size of wallpapers or ringtones .

Can we send songs as mms too :quest:

hi have some cool midi files which i have attached.It contains following midis:

1.]shols si.

2.]airtel

3.]oh what a babe

4.]baby laugh(very cool.)

5.]gel gela dil gela.

6.]haila haila

7.]saaki

.... and many more.

Midis.rar

hi basant _jp

just wanted to know if you are able to receive ringtones and pics sent to your phone via email. I am not able to download the stuff that i send through outlook ...keep getting the error Message not found on MMSC server. Let me know if there are any setttings i need to play around with before sending the email to my phone.

thanks

26460[/snapback]

Well Austin,

I tried sending MMS thru email using Outlook. I could send it successfully on sunday. But today I am not. Then i used 1st SMTP server to send it and I could send it thru Outlook.

Actually reliance guys keep on blocking the service. But using 1st SMTP or FreeSMTP server, you can send MMS thru outlook. there are no settings as such required on phone.

hope this helps.

Hi austin,

I have not sent any emails to phone thru outlook in the recent past, though i could successfully send them a month back when i used outlook. These days i am mostly using gmail to send mms. I did not make any changes in the settings as such. For you, I will try that out and let you know.

26490[/snapback]

Hey Basant

Even I am facing the same problem as Austin. Can you Help???

26951[/snapback]

Hi !

i sent u some ring tone from your zip file..u recived it or not?

Regards,

Bhargav

can any one tell me how to get the file system where the MMS ring tones are saved in LG6130 using Bitpim..

I was able to download the photos from the Phone to a PC using LG PCSYNC software

I had sent a ringtone to myself on sunday using outlook, but after that, i m unable to send any mail to my LG6130 using outlook or yahoo mail.

was that only one time affair or the mail service is suspended??

BUT i am able to send MMS to myself using MMS portal... and i recieve it as native MMS. I have never connected to R World for MMS.

If you were able to send the ringtone earlier, and it doesn't work now, then you can try later as it could be a network problem.