Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
coolboyashok

Get Your Stealth Guard Free For Limited Time

Received mine, both for Incredible and Epic... Will go along with my phone (1 of which I will sell) to the new buyer... 1 I will use...

I have also received mine for the incredible.. Will wait for spare time to install it.. Thanks for the great find Ashok.. :)

Can someone who has already put it post some photos?

Can someone who has already put it post some photos?

Got mine too. Not bad. Watched the video tutorials and will install sometime soon.

I too have got mine for epic

haven't recd. my Stealth Guard as yet... dunno wats d reason for delay... :(

even i would like 2 request.. if someone can post the snaps and review of Stealth Guard...

OK, I have put the stealth guard on my Pre yesterday. First impression is that its quite a good product - but putting it on is a little cumbersome the first time.

I have only put on the back cover first since i didn't want to take off my existing screen guard from the screen and then find out that the product is not good and then go and buy another screen guard. Will be putting it on the screen/front side today.

It looks really good on the backside but I have yet to confirm if it'll be equally good on the front/screen side and also if it remains good or detoriates with heat/use as some people had reported.

Have attached pics below but the its nearly invisible since it covers the entire front/back and there are no edges to make out so you'll have to strain to see it.

post-3171-0-76364300-1289450100_thumb.jp post-3171-0-54794400-1289450110_thumb.jp

Had read the instructions on the site but here's what i found best to put it on:

First pull off the excess material from the stealthguard by pulling off from one corner and using a pencil or craft knife etc to hold down the actual part which will go on your phone (if you don't hold down entire thing will keep coming off from the paper). You'll then be left with only the exact part which will stick to you phone. See the pic below:

post-3171-0-04419400-1289450177_thumb.jp post-3171-0-24571800-1289450191_thumb.jp

Now remove this part from the paper and go to a sink/basin and put some soap & water on you hand and rub it on the stealthguard. Then wash the stealthguard but not too much - you want some soapiness to remain on it so that it slides easily on the phone - else it'll stick and you won't be able to align it.

Wipe the phone with a wet cloth and put the stealthguard. Align it carefully but don't try to stick all corners etc. right now because it will keep slipping. Just align and wait for 5-8 minutes till it is a little dry and doesn't slip around.

Then you can press down on all corners etc. and use a visiting card to remove bubbles etc. Let it dry for a day and it will be nearly invisible but still give a nice look/feel to the phone.

OVERALL A NICE FIND BY ASHOK.

Since it comes in a small simple envelop i think they are recovering the product cost from what they claim is shipping. But still, its cheaper than the screenguards we buy here and it covers the entire phone.

Will post front/screen side pictures tomorrow.

Have put the front side also. Its quite perfect. Pic attached below. Since it covers everything its difficult to make it out in the pic though.

post-3171-0-40433200-1289542267_thumb.jp

Just remember it took me 5-6 tries of wetting the stealthguard and putting it and then removing it and trying again because either it would be too wet or it would stick and i wouldn't be able to align it properly etc. but finally it works out nice.

How it behaves after some use/heat - i don't know yet.

I just received mine this week.

Has anyone had any problems with it thus far.

Have read else where, that the glue is bad quality and might damage the body cover. Hence trying to be cautious.

any one who is using it for epic..pls inform ..if it covers the complete body that is front, back & all the sides as well...

or dose it just cover the front & back part only... pls inform

BTW have a look at this link about the ratings for different full body protections

http://androidforums.com/droid-accessories/67468-screen-protector-reviews-zagg-vs-phantom-vs-stealth.html

dont forget to answer my query..pls any one who has got it for their Epic

Thanks

3 months and my order is yet to reach me .. numerous mails to the company have just got "international shipping takes time **** "

3 months is too much time; is likely to have lost in shipping. I think I got mine in around 1 month's time.

I have just ordered mine and lets see how long it takes to reach... Will update once i receive it.

^^^ Do we have to pay any shipping charges ????

@ vikasmahajan company ko maf kar do ji....

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Nice1 genius lol! Btw i am yet to receive my screen guard egarly watin

Sent from my DINC!

Whoa! it has already passed a month from my order date still i have not received it :NOTriste: And the worst part is the website http://www.stealthguards.com/ seems to be down as well :'(

Already two months have passed but i have not received my order. I have sent an message through their website & i am now waiting for an reply. Guys please think twice before making the payment for the shipping charges.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I had received the stalth guargd for my HTC Hero within 10 day.

I too received one each fo my Incredible & Pixi in 10-12 days.

Paid only $5.70 for the two items ($2.85 each).