Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Honest

Uninor Launches Magical Special Recharge Voucher At Rs. 101

uninor-magical-recharge.jpg

Uninor Launches Magical Special Recharge Voucher At Rs. 101

Uninor, the global gsm service provider today unveiled a new customer centric offer which aims to provide the perfect value for their money spent on Recharge.

Uninor has come up with an all new recharge offer and thankfully this time there’s nothing related to discounts which are sometimes very confusing.

The new recharge tariff voucher is priced at Rs. 101 with which you will not get any talk time, hold your breath but for the next 15 days you will continuously get Rs. 10 as core talk time every day.

The best part of this is the talk time which is credited daily won’t be lapsed and the validity will be based on your account like suppose if am recharging with Rs. 101 today and for the next 5 days suppose i haven’t utilized any of the balance then my account will have Rs. 50 (Rs. 10 X 5).

Apart from Rs. 10 per day and if you again recharge for Rs. 50 within the period of 15 days from the date of Rs. 101 recharge, you will get the benefit of instant talk time of Rs. 55, 1, 00, 000 on-net local sms, 100 MB of free browsing or download and also FREE My Tune Service for the next 60 days without any rental and song selection charges which means you can change the songs as per your choice and that too unlimited times for free. Please note that the free on net sms and 100 MB data usage have validity of 30 days from the date of Rs. 50 recharge.

Please note this offer is only available till December, 10, 2010 and is only available via electronic recharge medium.

For more , call 121 (toll free) from your Uninor number or if you are tempted to purchase a uninor connection now then you can call 9172091720 (tolled) for more such exciting offers from any other number.

Courtesy : Telecom Talk

Quite complicated :)

But looks good on the face of it.

Edited by Harshal

So many operators, so many different vouchers and so many COMPLICATIONS. :Equivocado:

Slightly complicated, as you'd have to remember the validities, etc., but still quite an attractive offer. :)  

Yup. Uninor leads in coming up with offers that even a rational man find hard to follow. And I didnt even experience EDGE speed last time (two months back) when I tried them :( so 100mb cannot be utilised to heart's content.

I find it good enough...

Nice Mukesh Bhai Nice lolz

:previous:

Nice Mukesh Bhai Nice

And who is this? None of the earlier posters is named Mukesh

Or are you referring to Mukesh Ambani? LOLZZZZZZ

I guess Uninor is the operator which complicates it's tariff and promotional stuff from the beginning itself.

Any way this is a good recharge option

videocon gsm is better.. recharge with 150 and get 30 rs. daily for 30 days for other mobiles and 30 rs. daily for videocon to videocon gsm...

videocon gsm is better.. recharge with 150 and get 30daily for 30 days for other mobiles and 30daily for videocon to videocon gsm...

i think videocon provides 30mins daily for other mobile & 30 mins for videocon to videocon with recharge of 150 & validity 30days & not R 30 daily..

Hmmm... Just guess, how the retailer will struggle to educate this benefit of MAGICAL STV to a (of course non educated) villager???

Uninor is known for complicating its tariff plans.. Earlier its offers are having catch, now they started giving good offers but still continuing the complicating trend.. Earlier someone commented that "Uninor is thinking of using square-root and gamma functions in its tariffs".

Earlier someone commented that "Uninor is thinking of using square-root and gamma functions in its tariffs".

I just might be a proponent of that. Could help me keep my math memory fresh. :grin: And Uninor can also position itself as the geek's operator... :smartass:

Edited by raccoon