Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Vodafone Live Is Now Vodafone Mobile Connect For Their Prepaid Subscribers (In Mumbai) ! Get 1Gb For Rs.99/- Per Month !

I am also enjoying voda GPRS(free 3G also) on my galaxy Tab,its excellent network here in Delhi.

I am now a vodafone postpaid customer, and new to GSM :)

Need to know how to activate GPRS/EDGE, what are the plans, etc..

Had called up CC, but they say for me to browse on phone, I will have to activate the least priced plan Rs. 299 with a 5GB free usage per month.. It will be charged pro-rata.. asked him about pro-rata, and as usual ****er didnt know it..

However, fellow members of postpaid Vodafone customers would be able to highlight this to me...

All the Vodafone Mobile Connect Prepaid & Postpaid Plans, How to activate/de-activate details for Gujarat Circle is available on this Webpage>>> http://www.vodafone....uj.aspx?cid=guj

Pro rata means if the duration between the date of plan activation & your billing date is less than a month, you will be charged proportionate to the number of days instead of full plan rental for the month. The data allowance will also be similarly allocated.

As expected... Thanks Rajanbhai for your blissful insight.. :) Now to activate the 299 plan :( because no other plan is yet available below that..

Any jugaads, fellow voda users??

@Greatest,you should have asked for such MCP (Mobile connect Plan) when you done your MNP,as i did.

In my case i was having recorded line conversation+hard copy of Plan which was offered by their retention dept.(M/s.Andromeda) but then also i have to cry like a baby :'( in front of nodal officer & they given me Vodafone Live as BAKSHISH which i denied to except & had to fight with them for MCP which they consider after 20 days, now i am enjoying 2 GB data @ Rs.99/- on my Android phone.

So my advice to raise your voice :Chulo: for MCP @99/- when you complete your 3 months lockin period.

^^^ Kepalbhai, you are an awesome person, and know how to get the 'juice' out of operators.. :) You can enjoy 2GB at 99 bucks, but unfortunately, I am a postpaid customer, and 'vada'fone loves to milk its postpaid customers.. This is daylight robbery...

But atleast now, I am not having tower issues which I had with my rcdma..

^^^^

Even Kepal is a Postpaid user.. He demanded GPRS @ Rs. 99/- at the time of porting from Reliance. Vodafone was reluctant to provide even after committing the plan to him... Had 2 fight for around 3 weeks to get it activated...

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

^^^ Oh ok... Well I assumed he is a prepaid user... well then, I can only say, @kepalbhai, you have really done a lot running behind them for this plan...

I will do so after the mandatory 90 days of porting in are over, and try my luck.. :)