Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Vodafone Live Is Now Vodafone Mobile Connect For Their Prepaid Subscribers (In Mumbai) ! Get 1Gb For Rs.99/- Per Month !

Thank you bro ... !!

New Year Offer from Vodafone for Mumbai Prepaid Subscribers.

Get 200 MB @ Rs.17/- RC

Enjoy ! :)

My dear friends, today my Hathway Broadband is down due to some issue.

I tried Vodafone Mobile Connect with my PC connected through my Nokia E63 and below is the Speedtest report for the same :

1091095045.png

I think the download speed is really better as compared to other operators. :)

My dear friends, Vodafone is offering 2 GB @ Rs.99/- as New Year Offer till 31st January 2011. :)

Go and get it. :)

i tried to online recharge but it was rejected. i figured it means that i need to have an account with vodafone, so i tried to sign up for it. but i keep getting the error message that says the service is currently unavailable. what does that mean?

is there any other way in which i can sign up for this plan?

i've already tried SMSing ACT VL 99 to 144, which then replies that i'm not egligible for this offer.

^^^

My dear friend, if you are getting "the service is currently unavailable" then it means there servers were down at that moment.

Try to recharge with 99 again either online or through E-recharge from a vendor.

If you are already on default zero rental plan then you have to first deactivate it :

CAN VL to 144.(toll free).

My dear friends, Vodafone is offering 2 GB @ Rs.99/- as New Year Offer till 31st January 2011. :)

kamal sir, in delhi, 2 GB is for 95 only and its regular recharge , not as offer.

telcos are fooling customers by providing regular recharge (2 GB for 95 doesnt seems like an offfer, uninor is giving 6 GB for 90 and much speed than vodafone in up west circle) as an offer

and also biggies like airtel an vodafone are charging much more than other companies in the name of better network.

Yes... In RoTN, Voda gives 2GB for Rs98 and Rs10/MB (10p/10KB) later.. To subscribe via ussd, just dial *121*98# from phone standby screen...

My dear friends, Vodafone is offering 2 GB @ 99/- as New Year Offer till 31st January 2011. :)

kamal sir, in delhi, 2 GB is for 95 only and its regular recharge , not as offer.

telcos are fooling customers by providing regular recharge (2 GB for 95 doesnt seems like an offfer, uninor is giving 6 GB for 90 and much speed than vodafone in up west circle) as an offer

and also biggies like airtel an vodafone are charging much more than other companies in the name of better network.

Dear Amit, the offer is for Mumbai Circle. In Mumbai Vodafone gives 1 GB @ Rs.99/- for VMC. :)

^^^

My dear friend, if you are getting "the service is currently unavailable" then it means there servers were down at that moment.

Try to recharge with 99 again either online or through E-recharge from a vendor.

If you are already on default zero rental plan then you have to first deactivate it :

CAN VL to 144.(toll free).

actually what i was trying to do is to sign up for My vodafone, so that i could recharge online.

will any vendor have it? i'm actually in Pune now, not in Mumbai where i bought the line.

oh and i'm a foreigner so i can't speak hindi lol.

^^^

Dear friend, for online recharge, you don't have to sign up for "My Vodafone". You can directly do online recharge from their webiste. Here is the link :

https://shop.vodafone.in/shop/rechargeOnline.jsp?cid=mum

After entering your cell number select the option "I WANT TO BUY A BONUS CARD".....and then select Rs.99/- bonus card from the list. :)

If you are in Pune, then don't recharge through the vendor. Either visit VODAFONE STORE or recharge online. :)

would this plan be auto renewed?

would it also be able to be used in PUNE? i'll be here till saturday morning when i transit back to mumbai.

thanks a ton!

No, this plan could not be auto renewed as of now.

Yes, you can have the benefit of this plan anywhere in India on Vodafone Network only. :)

No, this plan could not be auto renewed as of now.

Yes, you can have the benefit of this plan anywhere in India on Vodafone Network only. :)

ok i just tried again with my singaporean debit card and it failed even though i went through all the authorization.

error message: authorization failed

s**ks. i've been paying 10c/10kb which s**ks my prepaid money away.

Oh....I think Sigaporean Debit Card is not valid for online transactions on Vodafone's India Website.

In my opinion, you should visit Vodafone Store anywhere in Pune and get it done.

No....I think you are looking at Zonal Offices list.

I remember there's a Vodafone Store at SINGHAD ROAD as well as at Camp Moledina Rd, Next to West End Theater and at Hirabaug 42A, Shukrawarpeth, Tilak Road Pune. :)

alright thanks! i shall try to visit a vodafone store in PUNE.

barring that, i shall head to a vodafone store in Mumbai. it's closed on Sunday right?

gosh what a terrifying experience just to get mobile internet.

Most of the Vodafone Stores in Mumbai opens on Sundays also upto 7 pm. :)

alright then, thanks for the help!

worst come to worst, i shall explore mumbai on sunday to try find a vodafone shop.

THANKS! i will post a comment when i finally get it.

Welcome Buddy. :)

amazingly enough, the vodafone store in pune told me that i need to do it in mumbai. delayed once again.

^^^

Really shocking that even company owned Vodafone Outlets are unable to recharge gprs packs for other circles . :(

I know this is an old thread.. But old is gold..

I am now a vodafone postpaid customer, and new to GSM :)

Need to know how to activate GPRS/EDGE, what are the plans, etc..

Had called up CC, but they say for me to browse on phone, I will have to activate the least priced plan Rs. 299 with a 5GB free usage per month.. It will be charged pro-rata.. asked him about pro-rata, and as usual ****er didnt know it..

However, fellow members of postpaid Vodafone customers would be able to highlight this to me...