Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Vodafone Live Is Now Vodafone Mobile Connect For Their Prepaid Subscribers (In Mumbai) ! Get 1Gb For Rs.99/- Per Month !

Well I'm able to surf using www apn on my pc...earlier there was some configuration problem...below is the speed test result...

1047889472.png

I tried recharge thru website but again some issue .. It said request could not be processed will refund back in 5 working days..

What could be the issue ??

^^^

My dear friend, I think you are already on Default Plan that is ZERO RENTAL plan. First you have to deactivate it. Only then you will be able to Recharge again for this pack. :)

No Honest, you don't need to deactivate default plan...I just do a recharge from Vodafone site...while recharging..just select "I want to buy a Bonus Card" and select rs 99/- voucher for 1GB GPRS pack...it should work...

I think kamal ji is right I need to deactivate default zero rental plan on my phone & then try ..

Kamal ji , can u pls help me with the code to deactivate zero rental plan ??

Thanks a lot for ur help !!

Kamal ji , can u pls help me with the code to deactivate zero rental plan ??

Dear Gaurav, to deactivate the default plan you have to send this SMS :

CAN VL to 111 (toll free) for Postpaid and 144 for Prepaid.(toll free). :)

If you deactivate the GPRS paln by sending the SMS you won't be able to access data on your phone...you have to again SMS ACT VL to activate data IMHO...

This is what written on their website :

Please note:

• In case a customer does multiple recharges, benefit will be cumulated and the longer validity prevails
  • USSD Code to check benefit is *225*6#. Benefit will show in MB
  • Once the pack is activated, please ACT WWW to 144 to enjoy full internet service
  • Incase you are not able to access the full internet, please follow the below steps:

Step 1: Customers need to send S (1st 15 digits of IMEI number) to 52586. To know the IMEI number of your handset, simply press *#06#.

Step 2: Once step 1 is done you need to send VMC to 52586 to get the OTA settings on your phone

After the pack is activated the subscriber have to send sms : ACT WWW to 144 to get full internet access on desktop and laptop. :)

Thanks a lot kamal ji !!

Apna toh chalu ho Gaya !!

You were right since I had zero rental activated on my phone that's why other plans were not get activated!!

Once again thanks you & konquerror for all your help !!!

^^^

You are most welcome my dear friend. :)

This is what written on their website :

Please note:

• In case a customer does multiple recharges, benefit will be cumulated and the longer validity prevails
  • USSD Code to check benefit is *225*6#. Benefit will show in MB
  • Once the pack is activated, please ACT WWW to 144 to enjoy full internet service
  • Incase you are not able to access the full internet, please follow the below steps:

Step 1: Customers need to send S (1st 15 digits of IMEI number) to 52586. To know the IMEI number of your handset, simply press *#06#.

Step 2: Once step 1 is done you need to send VMC to 52586 to get the OTA settings on your phone

After the pack is activated the subscriber have to send sms : ACT WWW to 144 to get full internet access on desktop and laptop. :)

Oops...I missed that...sorry Honest...

However I activated GPRS plan by sending ACT VL to 141...and I'm able to use apn www...don't know...but may be I was lucky :D

Its good to see that all of your VMC packs are now working properly. :)

But now make it sure to utilise full 1GB which is offered in the pack for a month. Don't even leave 10 KB of your free usage UNUTILISED. :)

Poora paisa vasool karo doston. Vodafone charged us too much (unethically) for VMC earlier. Now its your turn. Nimboo ki tarah nichodh lo. :P

Hehe...however hard I try, I am not able to use more than 50MB..for 1 GB, I think I have to surf 24x7 on Mobile grin.gif

vodafone app store does not open using VMC it used to open only in Vodafone live

^^^

My dear friend, are you using official sim which Vodafone provide to its MINI VODAFONE STORES dealers to access the data / crm ?

yes I have used the official SIM as well as a normal SIM. When I was using vodafone live the crm was opening fine but now with VMC the site is not opening

^^^

My dear friend, I think you will not be able to access the CRM from the normal sim. And in their official sim they must have granted access to crm through Vodafone Live only. Because official CRM is not available for all. Only dealers could be able to access the same. :)

thats not true i was able to access crm thru normal sim also now also I am able to access their wap site but not the full website I am using windows mobile

^^^

Oh....I was unaware that CRM can be access through Normal Sim also. :)

The could be related to some settings in your windows mobile then. But I'm not sure. :)

^^^

I think yes..... you can use it will USB modem also. But the modem should be unlocked. :)

^^^

Oh....I was unaware that CRM can be access through Normal Sim also. :)

The could be related to some settings in your windows mobile then. But I'm not sure. :)

The wap site will open in any mobile with sim of any company but you should have a valid username and password to enter the site The web site which used to open in VL is not opening in VMC nor in other company's sim

New Year Offer from Vodafone for prepaid subscribers in Mumbai:

Get 2 GB @ Rs.99/- (Validity 30 Days). :)

Thanks for the find sir jee ...

Any special voucher to use for vodafone prepaid sir jee ??

when is this offer valid till ?

^^^

Gaurav Bhai, I think E-recharge of Rs.99/- will do the needful. :)

Its a New Year offer. Don't know till what date this offer will be available. Kindly confirm it from Customer Care. :)