Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Mantraway

Get an @ Ricmail.com Account

does anybody knows a SMTP server to be used with Outlook / Express, i have to check my office mail from home, which provides me IMAP account and hence I need a SMTP server for sending mails.

thanks in advance.

-prakash

how do we access it?

who all can acess it?

24456[/snapback]

To access the RICMAIL. You log on the www.RICMAIL.com enter your reliance no as a Subscriber Id and make your own email id on RICMAIL.

Your Reliance no is your subscriber ID

how do we access it?

who all can acess it?

24456[/snapback]

To access the RICMAIL. You log on the www.RICMAIL.com enter your reliance no as a Subscriber Id and make your own email id on RICMAIL.

Your Reliance no is your subscriber ID

31026[/snapback]

The pop id is pop.ricmail.com and smtp id is smtp.ricmail.com

use your login name as loginname@ricmail.com and password...you know it better pal....

But before that you need to register yourself on ricmail.com (it will work only if u r in freedom/ freedom plus or platinum plan) :(

Are any of you using RICmail currently? I just started using their service since it was the only webmail my office security software doesnt block.

Now heres that cheap b*****d mukesh and co try to cheat you again - you get 10 MB email space alright.... but with a limit of 25 email messages in your mail box even including deleted mails!!!!!! So if you happen to use email for what its actually for - communication - send/receive 25 emails and then you're screwed all your mail starts bouncing back. Where have they mentioned you have a 25 email message limit! And which crappy PAID Service makes that sort of limit!!!! Whats worse is that they assume they have the right to delete all your emails every 30 days! Not their data - yours and something that you're paying for too!

I hope the two brothers kill each other off and rot in hell soon! They just can't do anything without trying to screw you over once at least can they!

With such limits I am sure that RICMail is not going to get popular...

they are obsessed with deleting msgs without permission which started when they launched their voice mail 1.5 years ago - i think the same person is incharge of both!

while registring for new account ,it asks yhe subcriber id..

what is it, and how we can know that........

pls ans me..........

31174[/snapback]

Ohhhh u r such a kid baby.... subscriber id is your mobile no. (MDN No) which starts with 93********.

If it gives u an error that wrong subsciber id etc etc that call *333 and file a complaint.

Yesterday, I opted for the Platinum plan and at MIDNIGHT I got it.

Now I'm in Platinum plan but didnt get SMS for activating Ricmail and Webspace.

But I succefully got E-Mail & webspace thru www.ricmail.com!!!

PS: Is there ne way to know under which plan we hv the connection. I mean can i check whether my FWP connection is now under Platinum plan or not? ne SMS method or other...

Yesterday I got SMS that now my plan is FW290DATA. Can ne Platinum plan user confirm this that this plan is for Platinum plan?

Yesterday I got SMS that now my plan is FW290DATA. Can ne Platinum plan user confirm this that this plan is for Platinum plan?[/b]

35127[/snapback]

Dear this is freedom plan having no free calls, 100 free sms and monthly rental of Rs. 650

Please call *366 and confirm the same

What???

I asked the Web world guy to upgrade my plan to Platinum Plan with no rental (290 plan) & gave application for that.

He also shown me in his comp that my plan has been successfully upgraded to it...

R u sure about that?

If its for Freedom plan then what plan no, like FW290DATA is for Platinum Plan?

Just call up CC and ask "which plan am I on."

Thats what I did when I changed from freedom to platinum. They said the change would take around 24 hours. It took a few minutes! I was impressed.

Also another thing about CC nowadays you dont have 20 menus to navigate through, and they have caller id! So verification is quick and no matter who answers - they can usually solve your problems! Way to go RIM!

thnx man!

I'll surely ask them for it...

[EDIT]

Thank GOD!

I asked CC guy & he confirmed me that I'm under Platinum Plan.

PS: I think FW290DATA means Any of available Data plans (Freedom, Freedom Plus, Platinum) with no 290 Rental. It doesnt mention under which Data plan u r.

[/EDIT]

Edited by Vishal Gupta