Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Mantraway

Get an @ Ricmail.com Account

Hey does this RIC mail work even with normal mobile phones and if it does does it have any setting in which you can get alerts on your mobile when messages are sent to you.....................

Does it have access from R world if yes then on payment or free

Ya! Its working!

( I'm in Platinum Plan)

24486[/snapback]

I think ricmail is available only to Freedom and Platinum RConnect customers. That is why not everyone is able to open the accoun at www.ricmail.com

Its working. but i will not use it becuase once i leave this plan the id will go away . seocndly it doesnt have any alert facility so uselss for me

Well, I have opted for the 650/- p.m. plan. But at ricmail.com, it does not accept my phone number (without zero) as Subscriber ID.

Whats wrong?

Hey have any1 of you tried typing your CAF no.?

CAF- Customer Application Form No.

nope, you have to enter the MDN itself. Can anyone post a screenshot of the inbox interface ?

can any 1 please help me register ricmail.com. its asking for the MDN when i entered my ph no it said invalid pls help.

if any 1 knows how to send ring tones & wall papers through sms then pls tell me kindly.

If you have subscribed for the data plans of R-Connect, you can activate your account by entering the MDN number. But www.ricmail.com service is not officially launched, so everyone may not be able to register up.

You cannot send ringtones/wallpapers via SMS, but you can send via MMS only. Check out: http://www.rimweb.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2030

Please read through all forum posts as possible before posting a new topic like this, as you will notice that both your queries were already answered in the forums.

me never got such a sms :unsure:

r u a postpaid / prepaid user ??

me 2 got a postpaid fwp at home, no such sms in it :clap:

Here's the reply from Cuntomer care:

Dear Mr. Devnath,

Thank you for contacting Reliance Customer Care.

We tried contacting you but were unable to reach you.

With reference to your concern regarding E-Mail I.D and WebSpace, please note that the facility of Email Id is now available and you can access your mail from our website which is “http://www.ricmail.com”

- You may Click on "Sign up Now" button then --->

- Click on "Account Registration".

- In the space for "Subscriber id" enter your phone number and click on validate button.

- In the space for Reliance ID - Please choose the mail ID that you wish to have. Please note that once selected this mail ID cannot be changed.

- Enter all other particulars and Click on register.

- If the email id is already, selected by another customer, then you will be prompted to choose a different id.

- After successful registration you may can log out and log in again with the new id & password.

However, the facility of Web Space services is presently not available. Our technical team is carrying out various developments to enhance the utility of this service. We shall start allocating the Web space services as soon as the initial testing phase is over.

Further please note that you need to enter your Reliance IndiaMobile number in the correct format without the zero i.e 79XXXXXXX. The MDN should be similar to your username.

Assuring you of our best services always.

For any other details, you are requested to visit our website www.relianceinfo.com. You could write to us at customercare@relianceinfo.com or fax us at 30336565. You can also call Reliance Customer Care at 30333333 or by dialing *333 from your Reliance IndiaMobile.

Yours sincerely,

Customer Care

Reliance Infocomm

The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which are subject to change without prior notice.

This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Infocomm & is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

rahuldevnath@gmail.com

02/03/2005 12:13 PM

To: customercare@relianceinfo.com

cc:

Subject: WS/RIL - 94095

Importance: Normal Sender's OU: Reliance

Customer Service Report

First Name Rahul 

Last Name Devnath 

Phone 07930960867 

Email ID rahuldevnath@gmail.com 

Address

Address2  Gandhinagar 

City Ahmedabad 

State Gujarat 

Country India 

Pin Code

Subject Web Space 

Email Reason 1 Customer Inquiry 

Email Reason 2 After Sales 

Message I have subsribed for the 650p.m Freedom Plan for R Connect. With this pakage i have got 10 MB E-mail space as well as some WEB Space, i have also got and SMS stating the E-mail offer. But i'm unable to register at www.ricmail.com as it says invalid MDN. Kidly also state how to register for the free web space i have been allcated? 

Account ID - 

Reliance Phone Number

What the hell!! it still says Invalid Subscriber's ID

:grin:

Type your phone number with STD code but without zero.

ARUN ...i really wana know as to how to send an email frm an emaila ccount like yahoo,hotmail to my reliance...coz i did go to the www.ricmail.com.just cant register there asks for mdn n enterd my number it keeps sayn invalid..

can use <my no>@rmms.ricmail.com without registring at that?????

please let me know i have sch -191 handset....

that link u sent just dosent help....

im not getin the email on the r world inbpx....

plz help

how to send an email frm an emaila ccount like yahoo,hotmail to my reliance

It is not possible to send an email from an email account like yahoo,hotmail to your reliance. Please read the above link carefully, and please do not post any further replies regarding it here as this topic deals with ricmail.com

Has anyone being using ricmail?

I am facing plenty of problems customising it. Whenever I try to save my preferences either it gives me an error. This makes me doubt their quality of service (as usual) and makes me aprehensive about using this service.

However on the bright side they do seem to have the right options (address book import/export, mail forwarding, groups, message lists etc). And a few lousy ones - apparently they will DELETE your mails after a month - what the f#%k is their problem as long as I dont cross the 10 MB limit? And no spam or antivirus guard!

Hey anujit

y r u depending on RICmail and that too for a space of 10 mb

Whereas u got mails like Yahoo, GMAIL and Rediff which can give u space upto 1gb :P ?

I am sorry to add a stupid question but in a forum like this any other place this question wud be more stupid... :P:angry::P

Anyone any idea how to configure... Gmail for outlook or Outlook express? any success....

And I think the only good thing about Ricmail is I think its the only free pop3 access to your mails....

any comments...Vishal/Ashok