Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
amitstg

Free Net Voucher ?

one of my friend working in a WW at bareilly told that reliance is coming with a prepaid recharge voucher for unlimited free net.... the cost would be around Rs. 700 with one month validity and would be available in coming april. if it is true it would be a great fun..... hope it is what reliance is doing to compete the braodband providers....... ????

hope it is what reliance is doing to compete the braodband providers....... ????

And to stop free Rconnect bug in pre-paid! :(

Does that unlimited mean unlimited data transfer ? no download cap ?

if this IS infact true, then there's probably a transfer limit. in any case, it makes sense.. maybe they've run out of ways to fix the r-connect bug and this is their last hope :(

either way, it looks like a nice bargain. let's hope this isnt just another rumor.

That rconnect bug wont have caused much loss to reliance...

Such stuffs doesnt bother them much...

But in postpaid they have net for 1500

and if they give the same thing for 700 /-

Most of the subscribers would be moving to prepaid :clap:

I do hope that after April we may see new tariff for postpaid also for Rconnect...

Any way its great news for RConnect users

If the voucher is launched its a realy great offer. regarding curretly 1500 offer , they will all reduce the same for billing so of today also u get cheap options in cable interent so these rates r bound to decrease.

And to stop free Rconnect bug in pre-paid! :quest:

25249[/snapback]

Rather to legalise it... :P

one of my friend working in a WW at bareilly told that reliance is coming with a prepaid recharge voucher for unlimited free net.... the cost would be around Rs. 700 with one month validity and would be available in coming april. if it is true it would be a great fun..... hope it is what reliance is doing to compete the braodband providers....... ????

25233[/snapback]

I dont understand how do u compare 114kbps with broadband services?

They are faster and cheaper already than this offer.

-prakash

Its not the comparison with 144kbps..

In most areas broadband services doesnt offer more than 6 - 8 kb/s @ rs 800-1000 Rs.

While in r-connect you get around 7-12+ kb/s most of the time and more during night..

So if r-connect rate comes down to a fixed 700 for unlimited downloads, it could compete with broadband vendors :P

Its not the comparison with 144kbps..

In most areas broadband services doesnt offer more than 6 - 8 kb/s @ rs 800-1000 Rs.

While in r-connect you get around 7-12+ kb/s most of the time and more during night..

So if r-connect rate comes down to a fixed 700 for unlimited downloads, it could compete with broadband vendors :P

25393[/snapback]

Is download speed the only criteria??? I feel browsing / surfing speed would be more important to regullar users. The surfing speed on Relinace is never more than 20 Kilobits and sometimes as low as 6 kbps.

Cable service providers are giving dedicated 64 kbps at around 600-800. Even if speed available is in the region of 40-45 it is much much faster than Reliance. I have opted for the Freedom plan for last 2 months and am feeling cheated. :P

Speeds depend on ur area.. My area gives me a min speed of 10kb/s while browsing and 12 during downloads...

So R-connect is far better than broadband for me :P

webmaster....,

read the first post in this thread..

Guess dat has the answer to ur questions..

expecting to be launched in april

Today i heard something about this netvoucher from my distributor is it may cost rs 500..

let us wait ......

Today i heard something about this netvoucher from my distributor is it may cost rs 500..

let us wait ......

25416[/snapback]

Any1 got more info on it ?

is it 700 or 500 ?

500 would be damn cheap, if its unlimited transfer :P

Lets hope there is some bug in this also :P:P

Anynews on this voucher ??????

I am waiting for this to cut my draggin GPRS :)

500 would be fabulous ... if it were for unlimited time and unlimited download .... but there is no chance that it would be so.

(I think it would be for unlimited time; 1GB download & valid 1 month). That is good . .but they should also come out with some Rs. 200/- net voucher, valid for 1 month (and whatever data limit .. say 100 mb or 200 mb)