Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
chandramauli

Some Applications Should Be Removed ?

Hi Guyz,

Dont u feel some applications on R-world should be discontinued?

I think the more applications added , it slower the R-World funcitoning properly.

Everytime i/we try to access r-world we get error messages like 'r-world not ready' and all.

Some of wht i could think are :

1) Under Tools -> world clock = most phones have these in built.

2) Under Tools -> My Marks and Loan Items = its kind of tidious using these applications.

3) Under Tools -> Stop Watch \ again most phones have it in built..

4) Under Messaging : (a) Web Mail (till date i could never be able to access my web mail and i wonder how many ppl have succeeded in accessing it ) ; (cool.gif Sms to Many = agian its easier on your phone rather than going to rworld for grp messaging (even sms to many, i could not access it till date !!).

I could think of these ...

Edited by StaticElectricity

Well, what is the harm if they leave those applications in R-World ? Since they are putting new applications inside different menus, it won't be that slow to access R-World.

World Clock is good as it has many locations to select and Stop Watch is not present in some handsets like 2030.

Regarding Webmail, they are now using an older version, thats why it doesn't work well !

arun stop watch is present in rd 2030 you can find in under tools

Shabz, what chandramouli said is that some handsets have Stopwatch in the handset features itself, not in R-World. And so what I meant is, Stop Watch is not present in the menu (options) of LG RD 2030, not about R-World application.

AND there are certain applications that they haven't updated since quite some time ... like in FilmSongTV section -> the reliance promos and the "save videos"..... Since almost a year!!!

What about "Soon To Go" under Ringtones?

39216[/snapback]

Infact all ringtones other than bollywood ones can be removed... i don't think people really use those trashes now as various ringtone sources r available.