Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Greatest

Help for selecting best HD DVR DTH service

What do u mean by network card?

u can use usb port for connecting internet via ur wireless router.

u need to put wifi dongle, for details contact cc

Sent from my HuaweiU8300 using Tapatalk

Network card = ethernet connector, 10/100..

I will try wi-fi dongle.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Dear Friends,

I seek your Kind Suggestions Please....

I am Planning to Buy a DTH Connection but Bit confused Between these 2 :

1. Videocon D2h HD Video Recorder

hd-digital-video-recorder.jpg

OR

2. Tatasky HD Plus

18263518518793485424612.jpg

My Requirements :

1. DTH should serve best quality and More HD channels...

2. Reception and Quick Performance Quality of Set-top Box should be good enough , Currently I have Reliance HDR which I am not satisfied with Many times its response is very slow..

3. Cost Effective Package.

4. Recording Options (Like Via sms or Via Online Login)

5. More Recording Space

6. To Be Used with FULL HD Plasma TV 50"

7. Should work in normal Rainy Season also

8. 3D Ready

9. New Timely Offers...

10. Main Point is Quality of Response of channel change should be quick and should serve some Cool Extra Ordinary Features :)

11. Cost of DTH Box does not matter...

I hope I will be getting a satisfactory Information so that I can decide to go for the best DTH...

Regards

Vikas Mahajan

Tata is best

At least Tata. Hd plus box. Works. Better than. Any other. They. Use. 2 cables. From lab to reciver box. . Works in good rains. Drops. Less than. Dish or airtel or big tv.

no dth will work in 'normal Rainy Season' so set your expectation accordingly for pixelation during heavy rains

the benefit of a recorder is that you can keep watching your recordings even when there is no signal due to bad weather

as long as you record some duplicates of your fav shows like we do, you'll be fine during monsoon

even if a particular episode has poor quality / freezing up, you can just delete it and watch the 'backup' [repeat telecast]

we have airtel and tata recorders, TS+ seems to be the best one currently

my parents have dish which is quite bad with customer service so you should avoid

Tata Sky is consider to be the best but it does not have all the HD channels. TS is the last one to get any new channel. Packages are cheaper on Videocon than TS.

Below links show user comments from other forum:

http://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/videocon-d2h-hd-or-tata-sky-hd-please-help-me-decide.148363/

http://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/videocon-d2h-instead-of-tata-sky-hd-please-help-me-decide.136530/

I m using airtel dvr for last 3.5 yrs. and very satisfied. But I would suggest Videocon because they have available space to add any new hd channel.

Sent from my XT800 using Tapatalk 2

Airtel is good but with only problem of quick signal loss in case of slightest rain. In Ahmedabad out is not a big problem though.

I have been using Videocon HD for 6 months now pretty much happy cheaper than rest esp Tata and quality is quite good Rain signal is associated with all DTH but here the loss is for a matter of few mins that too incase of heavy rains only even when it is bright and sunny I had no signal issues with TS.My suggestion pick Videocon

thanks Guys for your suggestion :) :) :) I have decided finally to go for Videocon D2H DVR :)

^^^

Price of this DVR?