Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
anshu_s09

Finally Tarrif Hike For Reliance New GSM Subscribers

India’s second largest mobile operator Reliance Communications has followed the current trend and hikes the tariff for new prepaid GSM customers.

Earlier Airtel, Vodafone, Idea and Aircel hike the tariff for prepaid services.Now new customers of Reliance GSM mobile (including Smart GSM services) will be charged 1.2 paisa per second if he/she opt ‘Simply Pay per Second Plan’.

Previously it was 1p/second. The new tariff is applicable for all calls to any operator, STD or local made from home circle.

While new subscribers opting ‘Simply Pay per Minute Plan’ will be charged 60 paisa per minute, instead of previous tariff of 50 paisa per minute.While on roaming local call & incoming calls are to be charged @ Re1/min and STD calls @ Rs. 1.5/min.

SMS will be charged Re 1 for local ones, and Rs. 1.5 for SMS. This tariff for roaming and SMS is applicable for all subscribers.

Tarrif detail attached

Source - http://telecomtalk.info/tariff-hike-reliance-gsm-subscribers/74286/#more-74286

Tarrif detail.doc

3G auction effect. everybody started it. even though SMS costs a less than a paisa for operator, they charge customers m100 times more.

bhai logo Jo 1-2 customer rgsm k bachelor hue hain ab wo bhi port out karwa lenge.

apne pairo pe kulhadi kyo chala raha hai rcom.

This was bound to happen. Eventually not a single operator will spare us.

3G auction effect. everybody started it. even though SMS costs a less than a paisa for operator, they charge customers m100 times more.

if there any customer left with RGSM that will port out now after this hike and new addition will be zero....

if vodafone and reliance having same call rates, then definitely one will go for vodafone

RGsm increasing its tariffs :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

Actually the network of RGsm is punishing its users, so RGsm should give Rs100 TT FREE every month to compensate the call drops, LACK_OF_voice_clarity, etc... But now, RGsm tariff is hiked around to the level of of Cartel :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

Those Ex-AirHELL guys in RCom camp should be thanked, since they forced the RGsm users to escape from the evil_RGsm network now... :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

• Like 2

:previous:

HAHAHAHA

Old RGSM Subscribers are moving out(Port out) of reliance with the old call/sms/roaming rates.......

Now with this increase in tarrif who will join RGSM....... its better to pay more with Airtel/Voda or any operator with good network quality rather thay paying more ang getting nothing out of reliance

JAAGO RELIANCE JAAGO......... :Riendo:

Bcoz BHHAG RAHE HAI SAARE............... :Contento:

• Like 2

Sad possibility has come true. NOTriste.gif But luckily its for new connections. But they better not do it for old subscribers, esp. those with lifetime tariff validity. Else it will be like a breach of contract and trust. Only masochists will use RGSM with these new tariffs... Contento.gif

Are the new call rates applicable to Mumbai Circle too?

Old RGSM Subscribers are moving out(Port out) of reliance with the old call/sms/roaming rates.......

Now with this increase in tarrif who will join RGSM....... its better to pay more with Airtel/Voda or any operator with good network quality rather thay paying more ang getting nothing out of reliance

JAAGO RELIANCE JAAGO......... :Riendo:

Bcoz BHHAG RAHE HAI SAARE............... :Contento:

Seems Airtel is still paying those airhell guys to defeat Rcom

U never know

RGsm increasing its tariffs

Actually the network of RGsm is punishing its users, so RGsm should give Rs100 TT FREE every month to compensate the call drops, LACK_OF_voice_clarity, etc... But now, RGsm tariff is hiked around to the level of of Cartel

Those Ex-AirHELL guys in RCom camp should be thanked, since they forced the RGsm users to escape from the evil_RGsm network now...

Sent from my Thunderbolt

I guess they have started changing their tariff for their old customers also.. I just made a call from my RGSM number yesterday after almost 3 months & saw that the balance was being deducted @ 60p/min. My default tariff was 50p. I have emailed the CC on this, lets see what response I get..

If they have indeed changed the tariff plan even for the lifetime valid tariff customers, this is clearly cheating by them..

Other please confirm ???

^^^There is a difference between Lifetime validity and Lifetime Tariff validity. If you are sure you have a lifetime tariff validity plan, and they are charging more, then they are clearly cheating. Complain about it to DoT and TRAI also.

does new tariff hike is not for 3G calls.

That made them to increase price, and sufferer are 2G voice customer

^^^There is a difference between Lifetime validity and Lifetime Tariff validity. If you are sure you have a lifetime tariff validity plan, and they are charging more, then they are clearly cheating. Complain about it to DoT and TRAI also.

Infact I got a email response from RCOM CC. The mail says, ' As per our records, the old tariff plan has expired on your number & therefore, you are now being charged as per the new tariff plan of 60p/min.''

When I again replied to that email saying that when I bought the number, the offers were such wherein I was provided with the tariff validity of lifetime & not for a specific time frame, to that I get the reply, '' SAME AS ABOVE". The whole email remain the same just the name of the person sending changes.. lazy people ;-)

Neways, I am thinking of taking this forward to the Nodal Officer & other concerned. I guess need some time before I start the long battle of complaints and all.. :bash:

Infact I got a email response from RCOM CC. The mail says, ' As per our records, the old tariff plan has expired on your number & therefore, you are now being charged as per the new tariff plan of 60p/min.''

When I again replied to that email saying that when I bought the number, the offers were such wherein I was provided with the tariff validity of lifetime & not for a specific time frame, to that I get the reply, '' SAME AS ABOVE". The whole email remain the same just the name of the person sending changes.. lazy people ;-)

Neways, I am thinking of taking this forward to the Nodal Officer & other concerned. I guess need some time before I start the long battle of complaints and all.. :bash:

when did u took the connection?? was it around 15-16 months back, Because reliance had stopped recharge with life time tariff validity around that time, instead they hav started rechange with valididy of 365 days...My number is on life time tariff validity and still charged @ 50ps

^^^Same here. Used the phone couple days ago and tariff was it should be. And it better stay that way, else my RGSM goes out of the window. Why on Earth should anybody use RGSM if tariff is same as Idea/Voda?

when did u took the connection?? was it around 15-16 months back, Because reliance had stopped recharge with life time tariff validity around that time, instead they hav started rechange with valididy of 365 days...My number is on life time tariff validity and still charged @ 50ps

When I took this connection, the tariff validity was for lifetime only.. It was only after 5-7 days I took the number, the 365 days validity has started to kick in.. I did confirm at that time & I was indeed informed that my number is on a lifetime tariff validity.

Seems a big mess in making. If according to them the tariff validity is expired, then it should have switched to base plan which is Re. 1 per min. No where is the 60p/min can come to picture if the the tariff is expired. They certainly are updating tariff plans of Simply Reliance users who have subscribed to these plans in Jan-July10.

Even one of my pay per call RCDMA is now being charged to 1.2/3min instead of 1.0/3min. If the tariif validity were to expire it should have switched to 1/min instead of 1.2/3min. I smell rat here...