Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HarmanSidhu

TATA Docomo Premium Numbering

i was chatting with the online chat executives of docomo and i asked him about premium/vanity/vip numbers and he replied with this:

Premium Number are of 8 different types

* Super Premium Rs 20,000*

* Call Center Rs 20,000

* Tata Companies Rs 75,000

* Diamond Rs 7,000

* Golden Rs 3,000

* Silver Rs 1,000

* Fun Free

* Religious Rs 10,000

do you guys now which numbers come in which category beacuse the executive was clueless about it!! i mean number with example like 9999000000, 9999012345, 9999099990 these are random examples.

Do you have any specific serial/ five six digits or such in mind....

these are cheap prices. few years back, a guy bought a premium number in auction for few lakh.

Prices differs from location to location, operator to operator. CC is not aware of these charges. one will have to visit only company store for full details

RATES FOR EXAMPLE IN CHENNAI for HEXA numbers, except 0 Hexa

100000 reliance

50000 airtel

25000 aircel

25000 tata

can you guys tell what other operators charge ??, i am really interested in knowing the prices of fancy numbers, cc at stores are not that cordial in the doing the same

BSNL on the other hand is much transparent and cheaper also. It is maximum Rs. 3000. You will get hexa also.I bought 9434353637 for Rs. 1K only. Go for one, and then transfer your number through MNP. Simple.

Check it here: http://www.bsnl.co.in/service/vanity.htm

• Like 1

Prices differs from location to location, operator to operator. CC is not aware of these charges. one will have to visit only company store for full details

RATES FOR EXAMPLE IN CHENNAI for HEXA numbers, except 0 Hexa

100000 reliance

50000 airtel

25000 aircel

25000 tata

whats the price of hexa zero and do you have any company policy with you, would love to see that

Hexa 0 is double the cost of normal hexa. Sorry to say that policy circulars cannot be shared

can you tell me that if i get corporate connections can the charges on vanity numbers be waived off, say if i want a penta number like 22222 how many corpoarte connections do i need to take, give a general figure not specific to any company

Tata Indicom waives off 100% if more than 5 corporate connections are taken.

^^^^^

Yes, it was once True earlier (I paid Rs0 for all my co fancy numbers from TataIndicom) and half-true now... They have started getting signed on a paper for waiver request asking us to promise some min time in their n/w else pay the payable (waived off amount) charges for vanity number if opting for MNP... Yes, this happened during the launch of MNP....

usually the company takes an undertaking that you will not convert it to prepaid within a year or do MNP within a specified time, even if you do not give undertaking they will ask for the full charge of premium number if you do MNP or convert it to prepaid within a specific period which is usually a year

recently I purchased tata docomo number ending in xxxx123111 from haryana circle all for rs.350 with rs.100 talktime